Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev stream 101

GspotPRO

you missed some smiles, beer, evolution of steve into scott, more new grineer types, mirage sleight of hand ability gets a rework to spawn a little present, a new big guy in plains that just basicly does more of the same, some update of getting 30 pieces of tennogen, umbra arrives around next year, Reb was wearing glasses, people won some plat, 1 guy won a hydroid prime acces. And that was pretty much it, and as is normal they ignored saying anything about old bugs getting back into the game because...... well..... pilling up new things will surely fix bugs cause thats how it works.

OOh forgot, they also mentioned dmg 3.0 which probably focus more about making puncture and impact type of dmg more relevant.

Aw crap I also forgot to mention they answert twitch chat question that for some reason as always werent on twitch chat...? I mean I watched chat and did not saw any of the questions they said were from twitch chat on twitch chat, but maybe thats just me because the more you watch these dev streams the more you realise they use those streams to hype people up for bugs and glitches so I get drunk while watching the streams.

Edited by Defion

3 minutes ago, Defion said:

you missed some smiles, beer, evolution of steve into scott, more new grineer types, mirage sleight of hand ability gets a rework to spawn a little present, a new big guy in plains that just basicly does more of the same, some update of getting 30 pieces of tennogen, umbra arrives around next year, Reb was wearing glasses, people won some plat, 1 guy won a hydroid prime acces. And that was pretty much it, and as is normal they ignored saying anything about old bugs getting back into the game because...... well..... pilling up new things will surely fix bugs cause thats how it works.

Yup, sums it up. Sounds like a big meh fest. 

#wasteoftime

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

What's that? Like she flashes her Ts now or somthin..like..SURPRISE!! :blush:

She creates an actual present that enemies are attracted to on the battlefield. Depending on whether it's light or dark , the box will explode and inflict a status effect of one kind or another.

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

She creates an actual present that enemies are attracted to on the battlefield. Depending on whether it's light or dark , the box will explode and inflict a status effect of one kind or another.

That's actually pretty dumb. And that's supposed to hype her up for her Prime to drop this holiday...lol yeah not buying it..pun intended. 

23 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

so they're adding a new skill ontop of it

Yeah. To fill in the gap when there's a distinct lack of objects to trap. Won't waste energy just by sending it out at any old time.

20 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

That's actually pretty dumb. And that's supposed to hype her up for her Prime to drop this holiday...lol yeah not buying it..pun intended. 

Even the fellas on the stream felt like it was to "on-the-nose". Might tweak it to be a supply drop in the future. Not sure if it was for Priming or not, they were just using her a lot on the Plains in the test "build" due to her fast slide to reduce travel time and found one of her abilities. . . lacking, to say the least. That said, not an impossibility, so, who knows? I'd find Mesa to be more thematic, but that's just my opinion, one backed without vigour at that.