Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage prime is the next prime in my opinion

Tridernite1

Seeing that DE usually rework a frame a bit before releasing it's prime variant and in devstream 101 they showed off mirage then I think it' pretty safe to say that it' mirage prime thats the next prime warframe. 

What are your thoughts on this ?

Edited by Tridernite1

Do you mean synoid simulor and mirage combo?

Haven't heard of a simulator weapon.

If it is I guess it's because of the simulor rework where u have to press alt fire to detonate orbs and they do less to no damage otherwise.

Edited by Tridernite1

I’ve done a couple of runs with Mirage and Synoid Simulor through Sortie level 100 missions. It still wrecks face if you manually detonate, especially when you have your multishot high enough that it only takes 2 trigger taps to normally spawn enough orbs to get the required stacks to create a vortex. Obviously with Mirage’s clones it’ll only take 1 trigger tap to fuse the orbs, but with the more orbs stacked the more damage you can unleash when you detonate.

The biggest drawback to the Simulors’ nerf is the decreased range on explosion comparative to how it used to be prior to the nerf when the initial damage happened during Vortex stack, and the obvious nerf to Crit Chance by half for both weapons (Simulor from 5% to 2.5%, Synoid Simulor from 10% to 5%). Otherwise you can still deal a lot of damage with Mirage and the Synoid Simulor. It’s just not as glorious as it once was.

2 minutes ago, GreyEnneract said:

Because they never have.

... Quest frames’ initial release dates haven’t reached the point in the past where they were expecting a Prime release until now? It was already a known fact that Mirage would be the first Quest Warframe that would be Primed. And DE has a trend of Priming whichever frame is more popular during the holiday season for whichever two female Warframes are expected to be Primed.

15 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Where and when did you hear about this? I don't remember DE ever said a word about this.

11 minutes ago, GreyEnneract said:

Because they never have.

Actually they did say it in a DEVSTREAM. Maybe rewatch Devstreams 50 - 98 and tell me if they didn't. all I remember is it was said at a devstream.

9 minutes ago, GreyEnneract said:

I've seen them all. They didn't.

Sure you have, they said it at a devstream and you're just denying it because you want mirage prime to happen sooner rather than later. Mirage Prime will happen most likely after all the non quest frames have been primed, so not soon.

Just now, BlakusLogan said:

Sure you have, they said it at a devstream and you're just denying it because you want mirage prime to happen sooner rather than later. Mirage Prime will happen most likely after all the non quest frames have been primed, so not soon.

If it was ever said in a devstream it would be very easy to prove.
You can't prove it was ever said, which means your claim is false.

3 minutes ago, GreyEnneract said:

If it was ever said in a devstream it would be very easy to prove.
You can't prove it was ever said, which means your claim is false.

You can't proof that it wasn't said, hence we're in a limbo, neither can claim that the other is false.

Maybe go troll someone with a handful more Fs to give

Grammar Nazi here.

Your title: "mirage prime is the next prime in my opinion" is a poorly constructed sentence.

the part "mirage prime is the next prime" is read as a declarative sentence, as if said as mirage prime is coming out as the matter of fact. The words "is the next" with the emphasis on the word "is" makes the statement present tense, as if what is being said is going to happen or has happened.

The clause "in my opinion" contradicts the whole thing as an opinion is just a viewpoint on a situation. Since the statement "mirage prime is the next prime" is being read as the matter of fact due to your wording and "in my opinion" is being read as a viewpoint. You can't say "it is raining in my opinion" or "I am going to the mall in my opinion" since you already stated a point as if it is a fact but tried to alleviate this by saying it as an opinion.

To solve this, try making the original statement "mirage prime is the next prime" into something less like a statement of a fact but more like a viewpoint or something that might happen. Next time try something like "mirage prime is going to be the next prime in my opinion" or "why mirage prime will be the next prime" as these present the term "mirage prime" in a future tense rather than something that has happened or has been confirmed.

why did i write this?

Maaaaaaybe.

Whoever is next, I hope that Zephyr is sitting on the assembly line in a cloud of gold feathers and sparks. I want to fly around Plains like a transformer from Macross...

P.S. Mesa, get in line!

32 минуты назад, Mr.ToastForPresident сказал:

Grammar Nazi here.

Your title: "mirage prime is the next prime in my opinion" is a poorly constructed sentence.

the part "mirage prime is the next prime" is read as a declarative sentence, as if said as mirage prime is coming out as the matter of fact. The words "is the next" with the emphasis on the word "is" makes the statement present tense, as if what is being said is going to happen or has happened.

The clause "in my opinion" contradicts the whole thing as an opinion is just a viewpoint on a situation. Since the statement "mirage prime is the next prime" is being read as the matter of fact due to your wording and "in my opinion" is being read as a viewpoint. You can't say "it is raining in my opinion" or "I am going to the mall in my opinion" since you already stated a point as if it is a fact but tried to alleviate this by saying it as an opinion.

To solve this, try making the original statement "mirage prime is the next prime" into something less like a statement of a fact but more like a viewpoint or something that might happen. Next time try something like "mirage prime is going to be the next prime in my opinion" or "why mirage prime will be the next prime" as these present the term "mirage prime" in a future tense rather than something that has happened or has been confirmed.

why did i write this?

IDK. But at least one person read this ;)