Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

everyone is doing it, its your turn DE.

TheBrightKing

I mean, ultimately, it's a joke thread, and rightfully so. I'd say 10v10 BG's are the type of PvP that fits this game the most. Like I said in another thread, somewhat reminiscent of Skyforge's PvP (which also had smaller 3v3's).

The lack of Loot Boxes are one of the reason DE and their crew are so amazing, beautiful, nice, compassionate, lovable, charismatic, sweet, ingenious, affectionate, empathetic, amiable, reliable, passionate, intuitive, courteous, fabulous, sensible, noble, magnificent, fair-minded, refreshing, successful, thoughtful, uplifting, brilliant, warm-hearted, irresistible, fantastic, and excellent.

Edited by Wolfdoggie

24 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

The lack of Loot Boxes are one of the reason DE and their crew are so amazing, beautiful, nice, compassionate, lovable, charismatic, sweet, ingenious, affectionate, empathetic, amiable, reliable, passionate, intuitive, courteous, fabulous, sensible, noble, magnificent, fair-minded, refreshing, successful, thoughtful, uplifting, brilliant, warm-hearted, irresistible, fantastic, and excellent.

U forgot Clem >:{

15 hours ago, mstriker said:

Hide contents

no, now in all seriousness, this is a joke.. and i say it because i know you DE... dont do it...

Wow that's kinda savage. It's like you claim DE won't listen to feedback and neglect most ideas on it; you encourage them not to do it because you know they won't do it lol.

A bit sad but true-ish XD

So anyways, anyone up for archwing road rage? :v

It does not because only people with a good pc could support as many players. Even though warframe is one of the most  optimized games out there are people who will complain because their pc is not powerful enough - ^ - as if it were their faults. But I would like to have a royal battle.

Edited by Wind_Blade

Il y a 6 heures, Wind_Blade a dit :

It does not because only people with a good pc could support as many players. Even though warframe is one of the most optimistic games out there are people who will complain because their pc is not powerful enough - ^ - as if it were their faults. But I would like to have a royal battle.

i think the word you want to use is optimized :p but yeah i think warframe is pretty well optimized since it works on the really S#&$ty laptop i use when i dont have my desktop at hand

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2017 at 3:49 PM, mstriker said:

Fortnite, warface, etc..

when is battle royale coming to warframe? i have some spare plat to spend on those juici gambly lootboxes...

Hide contents

no, now in all seriousness, this is a joke.. and i say it because i know you DE... dont do it...

We had something like that before, it was called Dark Sectors and it sucked.  

Just a way to pool resources and play a knocked off conclave.  Nty.  

On December 2, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Legion-Shields said:

I hate battle royale.

I hate "loot boxes". 

As soon as OP mentioned it, the thread was DOA.

DE is the Maverick that is crushing it against the AAA publishers and Studios that laughed at them and told them they were doomed to fail.

OF COURSE THEY AREN'T  IMPLEMENTING THE GARBAGE LOOT BOX GAMBLING THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS...and battle royale.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73