Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OP Wukong Iron Vault + Throw weapon (Glaive ,Glaive p, etc) / Exodia Contagion DE please confirm this!!!

-AstralDawn-

I know about this build when dual weild(Secondary+Throw melee) came in this game.I think DE will fix this soon but this build still not fix untill today i need to know

DE intended to be like this?

If this not fix i will find some good riven.

Example with my video : 

Note : Not 1 hit kill with Covert L (In video not high armour / high lv enemies).But this build still have high damage with "Iron Vault".

Edited by -AstralDawn-

Looks fun and DE doesn't want you to have fun. So it will be nerfed after Exodia Epidemic with the same reason of 'covert lethality only works for finisher'.

But you can do it without the arcane... so again DE will nerf something else related to this.

Edited by kyori

1 hour ago, Kyryo said:

Does it work with non-dagger zaws?

i have the rapier one :|

Works on any zaw, what u see on the first video was a bug that was fixed, dagger zaws + contagion triggered Covert Lethality. 

It's still quite powerful but not nearly 1 hitting everything. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2017-12-04 at 6:18 AM, korndolorous said:

The problem is exodia contagion is too stong, I'm fine with glaive/orvius, but this is too much. 

well as of now im not sure if it's just me but i cannot get the orvius to nuke anymore. i think they got rid of the final bounce registering as a slam attack 

5 hours ago, Levatat3 said:

well as of now im not sure if it's just me but i cannot get the orvius to nuke anymore. i think they got rid of the final bounce registering as a slam attack 

Please stop necroing topics that are 3 months old.