Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Baro is right around the corner...and so is Christmas?! How bout a "Special Prime Relic"?!

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

So I've been pretty outspoken about how Vasto Prime was vaulted and now AkVasto Prime may not be a thing for awhile.

I know Akbolto Prime was just released but let's not procrastinate this time, let's not go down that road where Akbolto Prime gets vaulted one day and therefore complicating the release of Bolto Prime. I believe while it's fresh DE should let Baro bring a Bolto Prime bp?!

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

25 minutes ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

Not only would it not make sense, since both ak prime weapons we have need 2 single crafted as it would completely outclass akbolto prime because of riven disposition.

There are way to many weapons and variations of weapons that would probably be considered a waste of a Prime Access. Que Baro, problem solved. 

"Something Baro found during his safari in the void." He's never seen it before till right now."

He stumbled into a old broken vault where he found a link and bp for AkVasto Prime!! (As well as the other pieces of coarse) Uuurrreeeka!!! 

Tiss the season for giving DE. So pleasssse! How bout it?

#eheh 

On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:47 PM, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

So I've been pretty outspoken about how Vasto Prime was vaulted and now AkVasto Prime may not be a thing for awhile.

I know Akbolto Prime was just released but let's not procrastinate this time, let's not go down that road where Akbolto Prime gets vaulted one day and therefore complicating the release of Bolto Prime. I believe while it's fresh DE should let Baro bring a Bolto Prime bp?!

dunno why you want single wield versions, Dual is always better; more capacity, more DPS, and looks twice as good too. I'd like an AkVasto Relic but I'm not banking on us getting one. for now I at least have my AkBolto Prime to level tomorrow.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

AkBolto Prime to level tomorrow.

Those things are a blast btw. You're gonna have fun. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

dunno why you want single wield versions

Well... Bolto has that sweet augment! 

Also just trying to stay objective. Because we are missing single Prime variants that were duel Primed through Prime access. And IMO aren't worth Prime Access. 

Nami solo Prime

Skyla Prime

Bolto Prime

Kama Prime

And the exception, the pieca le resistance....AkVasto Prime!

Que Baro problem solved. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

dunno why you want single wield versions, Dual is always better; more capacity, more DPS, and looks twice as good too. I'd like an AkVasto Relic but I'm not banking on us getting one. for now I at least have my AkBolto Prime to level tomorrow.

The bolto has a syndicate mod. Literally the only reason i can think of.