Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone else met an Excalibur Prime user (Founder) in-game?

KelsierSurvivor

I very rarely play Excalibur.  It's an okay frame and powerset, I'd just rather be someone with more interesting powers or a more interesting appearance most of the time.  (I really like the Mag Deluxe and Nyx Carnifex skins.)  And I get random rude tells without hanging Excalibur Prime out like bait on a hook.

42 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

I very rarely play Excalibur.  It's an okay frame and powerset, I'd just rather be someone with more interesting powers or a more interesting appearance most of the time.  (I really like the Mag Deluxe and Nyx Carnifex skins.)  And I get random rude tells without hanging Excalibur Prime out like bait on a hook.

Yikes, I've never experienced any rude messages for being a founder. I have had a few "Holy crap!" responses to seeing the rare times I use an Excalibur Prime, but that's all.

Glad you cherish it as much. I do not often sport Excalibur Prime since variation is king but you can also spot founders from the regalia they may be wearing which is on some of my gear regularly, especially Primes. But I only joined right after the game went to open beta, back thrn you still had a brief window to become founder and I did. I am not the oldest player but yeah we are all old farts in that regard.

2 hours ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

Founders are just players like everyone else.

There's nothing that special to us or Excalibur Prime.

25 more armour on an Excalibur is all there is.

Don't overhype it or we will just get more hate for nothing.

latest?cb=20080823233621 

Well put.

3 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

Excalibur Primes are actually pretty common in Sorties and Larunda.

Hang around there too in between content patches but these damn idle animations are just ruining my end game!

Shameless plug: 

There is nothing special about founders. If we compare the founder to non founder then we can get the same results. They are humans, non founders are humans, both in the same category and in the same universe, both can open their money bag and both have options to do something.

I have also some founder and non founder friends and there is nothing special about to b founder. They spent once at least their wallet as I did many times and at least in the same amount as a founder but this makes me nothing special nor better.