The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would you wall cling if it didn't have a timer?

Sader

Wall clinging, it serves almost no purpose. The only time you ever really do it is by accident, or for the purposes of opening a riven.

So, I pose the question, what if wall cling had no timer, would you ever use it?

i already use it, sometimes. not in Combat though - it's staying still in a game about moving. but outside of Combat, it can be useful.

would Macro Sliding use it without a Timer? no, but they also don't use almost anything because they can be AFK and still complete the game.

IMO it should give some sort of evasion bonus for doing it. Currently all it does is locks you in place and gives you a vantage point at the cost of very annoying aiming. If you could confuse the enemy by jumping around and clinging to high walls and stuff, then I think the system could be very fun, as well as fitting to the theme of ninja-ing.

Yeah, I don't see a real purpose for wall cling except for rare situation, and frankly I don't think that this feature can be abused since every faction has units who can damage you in any position. Just take off the time limit.