Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

On ‎2019‎-‎01‎-‎25 at 5:19 PM, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, there is always a force field between you and the food you try to eat, so you end up starving.

I wish I could get something else than Gyromag Systems and Relics from Heist Bounties.

Granted. You receive an item that gives you the chance to buy a season pass that works up over the course of a year to a lootbox that has a 0.0001% chance of getting you the most fun, well-implemented Warframe and weapon bundle ever conceived by human hands, but the other option is 1 credit. Only one.

I wish to gain Tenno-like sword skillz

4 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. You receive an item that gives you the chance to buy a season pass that works up over the course of a year to a lootbox that has a 0.0001% chance of getting you the most fun, well-implemented Warframe and weapon bundle ever conceived by human hands, but the other option is 1 credit. Only one.

I wish to gain Tenno-like sword skillz

Granted, whilst you have the skillz you lack the strength to hold the momentum of your sick movez. you spent 3 trips to the first aid after only 46 minutes

i wish for a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, four by four, animal-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

32 minutes ago, Z0M8Y said:

Granted, whilst you have the skillz you lack the strength to hold the momentum of your sick movez. you spent 3 trips to the first aid after only 46 minutes

i wish for a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, four by four, animal-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

(Worth it)

Granted. Your burger is balanced delicately on the axles of a 4x4 pickup truck and subsequently covered in the grease used to lubricate the axles. The truck is on fire, but that's OK because it's also on top of a raft in the middle of the ocean which is itself on top of a turtle. The turtle is unique because instead of a normal shell it has a prosthetic using roofing tiles. The specific part of the ocean they're in is in between two floating islands which are about to collide, which is causing the turtle great distress, and it's crying.

I wish for a small salad.

14 hours ago, Loza03 said:

(Worth it)

Granted. Your burger is balanced delicately on the axles of a 4x4 pickup truck and subsequently covered in the grease used to lubricate the axles. The truck is on fire, but that's OK because it's also on top of a raft in the middle of the ocean which is itself on top of a turtle. The turtle is unique because instead of a normal shell it has a prosthetic using roofing tiles. The specific part of the ocean they're in is in between two floating islands which are about to collide, which is causing the turtle great distress, and it's crying.

I wish for a small salad.

(An absolute legend)

Granted. It has foot fungus

i wish Excalibur "key face" Prime would come back

On ‎2019‎-‎01‎-‎29 at 6:30 AM, Z0M8Y said:

(An absolute legend)

Granted. It has foot fungus

i wish Excalibur "key face" Prime would come back

Granted. He's given out as a thank you to everyone for playing when the game ends.

I wish for one credit. Only one.

10 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Granted, you are sent a real-life replica of a credit chip, made of wafer and chocolate.

I wish for a bacon burger with eggs, mayo, and barbecue sauce.

Granted on the condition that you have to have been born in the year 1977 to even be allowed to eat it

I wish my bank accounts balance was $999 99 999

On 2019-02-04 at 9:46 PM, OnzaFTW said:

Granted on the condition that you have to have been born in the year 1977 to even be allowed to eat it

I wish my bank accounts balance was $999 99 999

Granted, your bank account became corrupted by the massive deposit, leaving you with 3 cents and an email from someone named "XX_D4rv0_XX"

I wish for Big Chungus to be released on PC

24 minutes ago, Z0M8Y said:

Granted, your bank account became corrupted by the massive deposit, leaving you with 3 cents and an email from someone named "XX_D4rv0_XX"

I wish for Big Chungus to be released on PC

Granted. The game is just a picture of Big Chungus edited in a way that you in particular find disgusting, offensive and generally so awful that simply looking at it causes immense distress.

I wish that Tigrex comes back in Monster Hunter World Iceborne.

23 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. The game is just a picture of Big Chungus edited in a way that you in particular find disgusting, offensive and generally so awful that simply looking at it causes immense distress.

I wish that Tigrex comes back in Monster Hunter World Iceborne.

Granted. But it get's the Lavasioth treatment.

I wish for Monster Hunter World on Switch

54 minutes ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Granted. But it get's the Lavasioth treatment.

I wish for Monster Hunter World on Switch

Granted. Everything is replaced with Plesioth that only do hipchecks.

E V E R Y T H I N G.

I wish for Kingdom Hearts 3 PC port.

6 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. You get gassed by Neurotoxin before you can eat it.

I wish to have a stand from Jojo.

You get a Stand but Dio kills you with Road Roller before you can test it out.

I wish for a Moa-Kubrow-Kavat hybrid super bugged abomination pet in Warframe.

1 minute ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted but it's ugly and fills you with so much despair even ordis becomes tolerable

i wish for more cake

Granted. It's the best cake you've ever tasted.

I was lying, you receive a stale quiche instead.

I wish that you be punished for double-wishing

4 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

touche

granted but the punishment ends up being a paper cut

I wish I had unlimited cookies

Granted, someone put laxatives in all of them, the nearest toilet is 69 klicks away

I wish the warframe community a great 2019 (i know, i'm late)

Am 25.1.2019 um 18:19 schrieb Blade_Wolf_16:

Granted, there is always a force field between you and the food you try to eat, so you end up starving.

I wish I could get something else than Gyromag Systems and Relics from Heist Bounties.

Granted, from now on you'll only get 15 Endo or 1k Credits.

I wish I could have Inaros Prime right now.

18 minutes ago, Z0M8Y said:

Granted, someone put laxatives in all of them, the nearest toilet is 69 klicks away

I wish the warframe community a great 2019 (i know, i'm late)

Warframe shuts down in 2020 and there is no more Warframe community or DE.

I wish this thread would shut down.

55 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

Granted, but only with corpses.

I wish all NPC become Nakak.

Granted , but she now has ordice's voice and is only equipped with one line "do you remember the old war operator, ordis seems to have misplaced those memories"

I wish Onko took off his mask so i could see his face .

2 hours ago, OnzaFTW said:

Granted , but she now has ordice's voice and is only equipped with one line "do you remember the old war operator, ordis seems to have misplaced those memories"

I wish Onko took off his mask so i could see his face .

granted, but he has no face

i want to be able to remember