Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

2 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted but what he wished for is so bad that it's incorruptible

i wish that this thread would never die

The thread didn't die. Instead, your best friends and relatives all died.

I wish that Wisp has a bigger bust

Edited by Guest

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Datam4ss:

The thread didn't die. Instead, your best friends and relatives all died.

I wish that Wisp has a bigger bust

Granted, but Wisp is now invisible at all times so you'll never see it.

I wish the train I'm waiting for right now wasnt delayed.

Granted your to cat are nice to each other, but they start conspiring to cause your doom.

I wish that there was more variety to Infested units in Warframe.

Edited by Neo3602
making my wish clearer.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Granted! It's not delayed, it's cancelled 😈

I wish my two cats would be nice to eachother!

granted there so nice that they decide to get married and run away from you hoping to have a better life but as soon as they get 5 feet away from the house they get run over by a semi truck

I wish that this wish is incorruptible

1 minute ago, Neo3602 said:

Granted your to cat are nice to each other, but they start conspiring to cause your doom.

I wish that there was more variety to infested units

Granted. Now all infested come in 80 different shades of blue.

I wish for more fashionframe options to customize!

27 minutes ago, Plushy said:

I wish for more fashionframe options to customize!

Granted, but every single one of them is locked behind Nightwave tier 30 and requires extrra work to acquire after the fact

I wish I had a fern, a ficus, and a money tree

2 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Granted, but every single one of them is locked behind Nightwave tier 30 and requires extrra work to acquire after the fact

I wish I had a fern, a ficus, and a money tree

Granted but your fern was neglected and died. Your Ficus caught fire and was burned to a crisp. Your Money tree is being held as evidence and you are going to prison for possession of a counterfeit money making scheme.

I wish all bad guys were as easily noticeable as they are in children's cartoons. Big goofy mustaches, evil laughs, living in secluded fortresses at the top of ominous hills etc.

5 hours ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

I wish all bad guys were as easily noticeable as they are in children's cartoons. Big goofy mustaches, evil laughs, living in secluded fortresses at the top of ominous hills etc.

Granted, but they deal ludicrous amounts of damage with Wolf level sponginess x10

I wish I had better vision

8 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Granted, but they deal ludicrous amounts of damage with Wolf level sponginess x10

I wish I had better vision

Granted. You see everything. Everything. You see the most distant stars and every atom in the ground. You see what is good and what is evil. You see the solutions to all of this worlds problems - and see that no one will ever believe you. You see everyone you have ever loved turning against you. You see the darkness coming, and you see that there is nothing, nothing that you can do.

I wish for a cupcake.

23 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. You see everything. Everything. You see the most distant stars and every atom in the ground. You see what is good and what is evil. You see the solutions to all of this worlds problems - and see that no one will ever believe you. You see everyone you have ever loved turning against you. You see the darkness coming, and you see that there is nothing, nothing that you can do.

I wish for a cupcake.

What a funny thing to ask for, after reading all that dark stuff 😃

Granted, I made you a cupcake! But my bf didn't know it was yours, and he ate it. Sorry!

I wish for a pet unicorn!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I wish for a pet unicorn!

The first thing it does is charge at you and skewer you up the butt with its horn, after which it ticks and explodes violently, destroying your house and causing damage to the houses of your neighbours as well.

I wish that the sun stopped existing and we all freeze to death.

29 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

The first thing it does is charge at you and skewer you up the butt with its horn, after which it ticks and explodes violently, destroying your house and causing damage to the houses of your neighbours as well.

I wish that the sun stopped existing and we all freeze to death.

granted but another sun pops into existence 5 minutes after and knows one can tell the difference 

I wish I knew what is going on at DE so that way I can report on stuff going on inside to the off-topic forums and the mods couldn't do anything about it

1 hour ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted but another sun pops into existence 5 minutes after and knows one can tell the difference 

I wish I knew what is going on at DE so that way I can report on stuff going on inside to the off-topic forums and the mods couldn't do anything about it

Granted. The Devs also know what's going on in your life, and Steve Sinclair leaks it like he does everything.

I wish that I could have understanding of the conditions at DE so I could make insightful and realisable feedback.

16 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. The Devs also know what's going on in your life, and Steve Sinclair leaks it like he does everything.

I wish that I could have understanding of the conditions at DE so I could make insightful and realisable feedback.

Granted. Your feedback is still unappreciated and ignored.

I wish I could spend more time playing Path of Exile.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. Your feedback is still unappreciated and ignored.

I wish I could spend more time playing Path of Exile.

Granted. The time is available without damaging your schedule but all motivation to play it and enjoyment of doing so is lost.

I wish to brighten someone's day.

59 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. The time is available without damaging your schedule but all motivation to play it and enjoyment of doing so is lost.

I wish to brighten someone's day.

granted but that the rest of that person's life is filled with misery and depression

I wish i could make it rain whenever i want

1 hour ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted but that the rest of that person's life is filled with misery and depression

I wish i could make it rain whenever i want

You can make it rain, but it comes with tornadoes and hail, so your house is destroyed.

I wish that the following statement is true:

The previous statement is false

20 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Granted, but I modified the conditions of your wish without your permission

I wish a new Spawn game would be made

Granted. In the game, your character spawns into the world. That is all.

I wish... for Endgame.

53 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. In the game, your character spawns into the world. That is all.

I wish... for Endgame.

Granted, but it's Slay the Unum - a re-skinned version of Slay the Spire, but each run requires you to pay 20 Atmos Systems and 5 Amber Stars. 

I wish that Ember was reworked to be actually good whilst keeping her on theme.

16 hours ago, Yousho said:

Granted, but it's Slay the Unum - a re-skinned version of Slay the Spire, but each run requires you to pay 20 Atmos Systems and 5 Amber Stars. 

I wish that Ember was reworked to be actually good whilst keeping her on theme.

Wish granted. Heat damage is now the most powerful damage type because all other damage types got their dmg nerfed by 90%. Also corrosive no longer strips armor, but rather adds it. Same goes for other damage types.

I wish to be able to make a million wishes and all of them have a default that i set. So once i make a wish only the things i wished for happen and the default circumstances are just there.

9 hours ago, FullOfSodiumChloride said:

I wish to be able to make a million wishes and all of them have a default that i set. So once i make a wish only the things i wished for happen and the default circumstances are just there.

Granted, but since every wish comes at a cost, you start racking up cosmic debt and soon the universe will bring about your inevitable doom. You may postpone your inevitable doom, but attempting to avoid it is futile and only worsens said inevitable doom

I wish I could avoid my inevitable doom