Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

Il y a 2 heures, (XB1)A Excal Umbra a dit :

Granted, but it sits in your hangar because you can’t find a crew. 

I wish for Jon Snow to win the Iron Throne. 

Granted, they even make 2 more seasons, but Disney buy all the rights and Michael Bay is the new scenarist.

I wish have acces to supraluminic technology and can travel across the universe.

On 2019-04-14 at 11:56 AM, SgtHotPepper said:

Granted, they even make 2 more seasons, but Disney buy all the rights and Michael Bay is the new scenarist.

I wish have acces to supraluminic technology and can travel across the universe.

Granted but it is made by a alien race who defines supraluminic as “slower than a snail” and does not accept returns.

I wish for a homing dragon.

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Granted but it is made by a alien race who defines supraluminic as “slower than a snail” and does not accept returns.

I wish for a homing dragon.

Granted. You have a tracking device permanently attached to you and somebody starts hunting you down to kill you with an M47 Dragon missile launcher.

I wish to be able to visit Mira from Xenoblade Chronicles X (Love that game)

On 2019-04-14 at 3:46 AM, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

Granted, but it explodes

I wish for a titan (titanfall 2)

Granted,but the cockpit is full of fish oil and norg brain which severely blocks your field of view and stinks.Also,the titan fires cetus wisps from it's Leadwall,and the wisps are directly fetched from your inventory.

I wish for a hug.

On 2019-04-16 at 6:36 PM, Loza03 said:

Granted. You have a tracking device permanently attached to you and somebody starts hunting you down to kill you with an M47 Dragon missile launcher.

I wish to be able to visit Mira from Xenoblade Chronicles X (Love that game)

Granted,but you brought ruin to that world.That moment the whole planet turned on you.

I wish for a hug.

18 hours ago, (PS4)Josloud_24 said:

Granted but they reveal them self by killing you befor you see one

I wish to die

Granted but the afterlife swap something places with your current existence rendering you trapped in your current life for eternity while those you leave behind experience either heaven or hell depending on a certain choice.

I wish I could stick my finger in an electrical outlet without being harmed.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Granted but the afterlife swap something places with your current existence rendering you trapped in your current life for eternity while those you leave behind experience either heaven or hell depending on a certain choice.

I wish I could stick my finger in an electrical outlet without being harmed.

Granted. You can stick your finger into any outlet in your house, the electricity has been shut down because you haven't paid your bills. So you're also unable to play Warframe now.

This thread is genius!

I wish for a fun job.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Granted. You can stick your finger into any outlet in your house, the electricity has been shut down because you haven't paid your bills. So you're also unable to play Warframe now.

This thread is genius!

I wish for a fun job.

Granted but you get fired after 1 hour 

I with for a nuck to explode next to me 

1 hour ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted, but it breaks beyond repair after 5 seconds

I wish I had friends  

Granted, but they all become "friends" with you so they can do an epic trollolol at the end of the year and make fun of you.

I wish I had another wish.

On 2019-04-25 at 9:25 AM, Alfitron said:

Granted, but they all become "friends" with you so they can do an epic trollolol at the end of the year and make fun of you.

I wish I had another wish.

Granted, but your second wish comes at the cost of your entire body. Have fun on the shelf.

I wish the Doctor Strange sequel happens for sure

13 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Granted, but your second wish comes at the cost of your entire body. Have fun on the shelf.

I wish the Doctor Strange sequel happens for sure

Granted but it is written and directed by Stephanie Meyer and, as per usual, she has done absolutely no research on the source material beyond a three second google search. 

I wish rabbits had better representation in Warframe.

On 2019-04-30 at 1:16 PM, Rakawan said:

I wish rabbits had better representation in Warframe.

Granted, but it's only one specific domesticated rabbit in a specific instance of Cetus (which changes periodically) in a specific region (which changes periodically) and can only be found wandering about within a 4 second total timespan at both dusk and dawn and hides at the sight of any player

I wish my bones were made of vibranium

On 2019-05-03 at 8:57 PM, LazerSkink said:

Granted, but it's only one specific domesticated rabbit in a specific instance of Cetus (which changes periodically) in a specific region (which changes periodically) and can only be found wandering about within a 4 second total timespan at both dusk and dawn and hides at the sight of any player

I wish my bones were made of vibranium

Granted. Also, now you are a fictional character in a comic book. Not too long tho, you were chased down and killed off for the precious metal in your body. But Captain America attended your funeral, which is nice!

I wish I had an aura forma.

18 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Granted, but you used it on a Frame you accidentally deleted.

I wish I could throw fireballs at my whim.

Granted you can make fire balls and throw them but only if your hands are uncovered(so no gloves/finger less gloves) and  you're still not immune to fire so you burn your hands when ever you make a fireball and throw it.

I wish that we had a Warframe anime.

29 minutes ago, Neo3602 said:

Granted you can make fire balls and throw them but only if your hands are uncovered(so no gloves/finger less gloves) and  you're still not immune to fire so you burn your hands when ever you make a fireball and throw it.

I wish that we had a Warframe anime.

Granted but it is fully CGI using early 90's tech and the voice acting sounds like someone just recorded a missions party chat on their phone.

I wish they would change wisp's 4 to something other then a laser beam.

2 hours ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

I wish they would change wisp's 4 to something other then a laser beam.

Granted, it's now a concrete beam that appears on the battlefield; does nothing

I wish I had control over flora