The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please... Make a Forma-Reset

Omega-ZX

Define reset? 

Because if you are talking about a refund & frame reset..... I'd rather not. As re-leveling my gear every time I forma it is already one of my least favorite parts of Warframe. 

Personally I wish they would just change things up so if you are re-polarizing an existing polarization it would just skip the whole level reset bit, cause I already did that once....

While I agree with the three forma being rather low compensation for the 'reworks' where it makes a frame worse, I sure don't want my frames reset considering the time it takes to level them etc....remember some of the tools for levelling up quickly are being nerfed so they take longer to gain xp/focus.... 

No, even FREE forma is a gift. They don't have to do it.

No one told you the frames will be the same forever. Warframe gets updated frequently, many frames and weapons got buffed, nerfed and reworked before.

It's not like you didn't know it can happen.

And no one is entitled to free S#&$ when things get changed.

This is a terrible idea that would only serve to piss most players off by wiping out all of their builds and effectively making all the previous time spent re-leveling forma'd gear a total waste.  

It's hard to think of anything more demoralizing for a playerbase... And when it's been done once how would we know it won't happen again someday?  It would actively discourage people from using Forma out of fear of the leveling time being rendered moot. 

Most frames and weapons won't need that much forma to adapt to the new tweaks, and many builds can remain the same while simply being strengthened.  The investment to adapt is far less than the investment to start over. 

reset all the formas? No thanks. It's possible to refund forma, sure. But you can't refund time spent. I haven't bothered with putting forma into frames yet, but forma and reforma and reforma-ing weapons and releveling them up is painful enough. I'm not going to be happy to have to redo everything

39 minutes ago, Omega-ZX said:

Refund all invested formas and unistall all formas. :D

I have more 200 formas on my equipment, and I know theres a LOT more people in this position,200,100 even 50 formas... it would be crazy to do it all over again.
It's just undreds or thousands of hours throw down the drain done trough out years of playing and you're suggesting to reset it.
Even if I think 3 formas aren't a decent refund, that's not a good option at all, it's a bad suggestion. A really bad one.

Now I know this is a rather crazy and radical idea but hear me out on this for just a second.

How about we actually try the changes out before everyone says "x" frame is ruined or even needs to be fully re-polarized?

So... I'm MR25. My Formacount is wayyy over 500. So... yes... I dont use 400 weapons. Only 10 or 15 (Tonbo, AkVasto or Twin Kohmak and ... 5-6 different primary?). I dont see a problem because the game is in beta.

And it was only a idea - not a wish or a must have.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Oreades:

Define reset? 

Because if you are talking about a refund & frame reset..... I'd rather not. As re-leveling my gear every time I forma it is already one of my least favorite parts of Warframe. 

Personally I wish they would just change things up so if you are re-polarizing an existing polarization it would just skip the whole level reset bit, cause I already did that once....

Get an higher MR and you wont have any problems with the lvl reset