Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What about the people that already paid full price just for unvaulted cosmetics DE?

Glavenusaur

2 minutes ago, HUNDarkTemplar said:

That just tells me what kind of a person you are. I dont want a refund, but that doesnt mean that you are not rude. Also, Its not the same story at all. Maybe you forgot how to read and people wont get accesorices pack this time, so yeh. Maybe, if people wouldnt be so rude, selfish and would be more empatic they would have gotten one. 

You are getting triggered over the truth of the matter.

Like someone saying "You hurt my feelings, apologies".

I wasn't being rude but you were obviously telling me that you don't care about my point of view, I'm just returning the favour :)

2 hours ago, Tricky5hift said:

I highly doubt they'll refund.

Maybe they'll try to reimburse with like plat or something but full refunds would be pretty difficult given how many people purchased the older packs,

I think he's talking about the current unvaulting.... 

I bought all the other unvaultings and I don't expect any sort of refund or reimbursement. But if someone bought the pack that's currently on, I think refunds should be offered... 

Also, I still have a problem with the cosmetics being sold separately... What of they bunch them all together in a large pack and sell it for 59.99... I already own 2 of the 3 sets of cosmetics and I only really need the Daman sugatra and the sentinel armour so an I going to be able to pick that up separately from everything, or will it be cheaper to by the Loki pack to get the cosmetics I want... 

Edited by Arniox

53 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

We're discussing Vault Accessory packs for future unvaultings. These packs require far too much planning to create one so quickly (without some serious wizardry). So players who purchase the bundles now will get these items well in advance of anyone who decides to wait for a future unvaulting and possible Vault Accessories pack. 

Guess no one saw this.

58 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

We're discussing Vault Accessory packs for future unvaultings. These packs require far too much planning to create one so quickly (without some serious wizardry). So players who purchase the bundles now will get these items well in advance of anyone who decides to wait for a future unvaulting and possible Vault Accessories pack. 

Can you touch on the topic of glyphs having been excluded in Prime Access Accessory Packs for a while now and if that can change beginning with the new Unvaulted Accessory Packs?

Seems it would make sense for them to be added considering the frames/weapons/sentinels themselves are the point of the main packs, and always was an odd choice for the glyphs to only be in the main packs.

Edited by Sean

An example of a similar situation

Game Company X release a brand new "DLC B"

"DLC B" was only obtainable exclusively by purchasing "DLC A + B" in one pack.

Player A needs "DLC B" but had already acquired "DLC A" beforehands.
Player A have no choice but to purchase "DLC A + B".

All of sudden without a warning/clarification before the release, and in short time frame, Game Company X introduces standalone "DLC B" at lower price.
Player B buys "DLC B" at lower price without requiring to pay for pointless, extra copy "DLC A".

Player A spent double the amount for "DLC B" , got "tricked" into spending for pointless, extra copy of "DLC A".
Player B spent less for "DLC B" , is happy for spending less for "DLC B"

Is this a good practices or bad? Well, I won't debate anything, I will leave it to each their own conscience and see what's right or wrong here.
And since [DE]Drew already gave an answer, I think those who have purchased prime vault recently can rest assured?

7 hours ago, NZ_CodeBlue said:

You are getting triggered over the truth of the matter.

Like someone saying "You hurt my feelings, apologies".

I wasn't being rude but you were obviously telling me that you don't care about my point of view, I'm just returning the favour :)

You obviously cant read.

DE constantly changes it's mind, why are people still surprised and upset by this?

Everyone agreed to the BETA agreement where it clearly states DE can and will change whatever they want, whenever they want it.  Everything in the game has always been at the customers risk, DE has no reason to consider a refund for people that went to the checkout stand willingly. 

10 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

DE constantly changes it's mind, why are people still surprised and upset by this?

Everyone agreed to the BETA agreement where it clearly states DE can and will change whatever they want, whenever they want it.  Everything in the game has always been at the customers risk, DE has no reason to consider a refund for people that went to the checkout stand willingly. 

Its not good for DE to hide a faulty market under the beta tag. And just think for a sec, its gonna affect future sales. People aren't gonna buy stuff instantly next unvaulting as they would think DE would make a change to it too and come with another pack that will make them feel cheated.

Anyway, as mentioned by Drew's post its gonna happen from next unvaultings.

1 minute ago, Zephyr_TheMLGPro said:

Its not good for DE to hide a faulty market under the beta tag. And just think for a sec, its gonna affect future sales. People aren't gonna buy stuff instantly next unvaulting as they would think DE would make a change to it too and come with another pack that will make them feel cheated.

Anyway, as mentioned by Drew's post its gonna happen from next unvaultings.

I never said DE was hiding anything behind the tag, just that everyone had to agree to DE's terms before they can even access the game, so claiming they've been swindled or "slapped in the face" is hyperbolic and pointless.

DE's gonna change things, anyone who bothered to read even half of what they agreed to should have had an inkling that this was coming, especially coupled with the vocal displeasure of the current set up.  A change was inevitable.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

I never said DE was hiding anything behind the tag, just that everyone had to agree to DE's terms before they can even access the game, so claiming they've been swindled or "slapped in the face" is hyperbolic and pointless.

DE's gonna change things, anyone who bothered to read even half of what they agreed to should have had an inkling that this was coming, especially coupled with the vocal displeasure of the current set up.  A change was inevitable.

Everyone would be ok if the change happened before the start of unvaulting not when it has already started.

Think of all the people who don't follow stream or forums. They wont have a single clue that there is an accessory pack coming. Wouldnt they feel cheated.

Just now, Zephyr_TheMLGPro said:

Everyone would be ok if the change happened before the start of unvaulting not when it has already started.

Think of all the people who don't follow stream or forums. They wont have a single clue that there is an accessory pack coming. Wouldnt they feel cheated.

Honestly, I only feel cheated when I've actually been cheated.  Changing how the Prime Vaults are done, isn't cheating anyone.  It was inevitable. 

Honestly, I only feel cheated when I've actually been cheated.  Changing how the Prime Vaults are done, isn't cheating anyone.  It was inevitable. 

But changing it mid unvault would create trust issues with some players. I know everyone saw it coming but the thing is if DE took this step before Jim's video and before starting this unvault it would've been better. Unvaults usually happen in December so they had 2 extra months to make that decision but they didn't do anything.

Anyway, i'm not gonna stop supporting DE as this is my favorite game but it would be a low blow for me if this happens this unvault which i don't think is gonna happen.

1 minute ago, Zephyr_TheMLGPro said:

But changing it mid unvault would create trust issues with some players. I know everyone saw it coming but the thing is if DE took this step before Jim's video and before starting this unvault it would've been better. Unvaults usually happen in December so they had 2 extra months to make that decision but they didn't do anything.

Anyway, i'm not gonna stop supporting DE as this is my favorite game but it would be a low blow for me if this happens this unvault which i don't think is gonna happen.

I am willing to put up 10 plat against DE making this change mid unvaulting.  They make changes, but rarely mid "event" unless there are some seriously game breaking issues.

/shrug

Personally, I'm just glad DE changed their minds instead of maintaining the status quo.  Even if I had purchased the whol packs in the past, I would support the change and not seek a refund of any kind for previous purchases. 

I am willing to put up 10 plat against DE making this change mid unvaulting.  They make changes, but rarely mid "event" unless there are some seriously game breaking issues.

/shrug

Personally, I'm just glad DE changed their minds instead of maintaining the status quo.  Even if I had purchased the whol packs in the past, I would support the change and not seek a refund of any kind for previous purchases. 

I'm not arguing for a refund for my previous unvault purchases but this one. And i agree DE doesn't make changes like that. At the moment they're just taking feedback for future packs.

9 minutes ago, Feltal said:

I think you get what you paid for. It is no one else's fault if you didn't have a spine and caved, spending $40 on a syandana.

Didn't have a spine my a##, been waiting since last 2 unvaultings. We didn't even know if it was coming or not. Do you want us to wait till the game was dead.