Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who using the movement?

Grieves.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb JuicyButthurt:

It looks cool but is grossly inefficient, IMHO movement in this game is mostly relegated to getting from engagement to engagement while in actual combat it's limited to feet on the ground or AoE nukes.

Inefficient? why? i mean its harder for the enemys to hit you, if you play with squishy warframes like banshee it is a must have imo

1 minute ago, X7-Shizuka said:

Inefficient? why? i mean its harder for the enemys to hit you, if you play with squishy warframes like banshee it is a must have imo

Dead enemies can't hit you at all and in the appended video we are seeing killrates of what amplitude, a kill every 2-3 seconds while they evaporate from a single hit?

Also keep in mind that damage in this game is largely binary, it's either of no concern or you just get sent to bleedout state or respawn screen.

12 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

It looks cool but is grossly inefficient, IMHO movement in this game is mostly relegated to getting from engagement to engagement while in actual combat it's limited to feet on the ground or AoE nukes.

Yeah... Looks rather messy, especially when you end up going into stuff and takes a bit to get free from.

Wonder how it performs with other players (y'know, co-op) opposed to 'imcoolisoloeverythingforme' mode.

Edited by Valiant

This is similar to how most Conclave players play. I do this in PvE all the time out of habbit.

But the best players don't even need to aim glide; they can land perfect shots while continuously bullet jumping without any need to slow down.

As others have said, waste of effort where it was not needed. Honestly seems like you made the vid/forum post just to be like "look at me".

If this was actually an intense battle, I might bite a bit. But it's not.

That said, flying around the battlefield is fun, and if you are enjoying it, props to you for that.

To specifically answer your question: most players use the movement system. Just not so unnecessarily as this.

Edited by Azlen