Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep it or sell it?

lulialmir

I made vauban recently, but there is one thing... I SIMPLY HATED IT! and now im thinking: Should i sell him, or keep him?   

If i keep him, even though i hate him, hes a good objective defender frame

and if i sell him, i won't have that good objective defender frame, but i'll have one more warframe space to use.

and now the question: Keep or sell?

Keep him and buy another slot. You never know when u might need him for a particular mission or challenge. 

I always keep one of each frame. I keep the base form til I acquire their prime version then sell the base one. 

There are frames that I simply did not like for one reason or another while leveling them, but later on I would revisit them and really learn how to use them properly. This made me appreciate them more. 

il y a 11 minutes, lulialmir a dit :

I'd say keep it until you have another frame ready in your foundry. If you really don't like him, you'll be able to do just fine with another frame that you enjoy.

A playstyle that suits you is a lot more effective than one that you hate (that's why I sold my Loki Prime years ago). 

13 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

I'd say keep it until you have another frame ready in your foundry. If you really don't like him, you'll be able to do just fine with another frame that you enjoy.

A playstyle that suits you is a lot more effective than one that you hate (that's why I sold my Loki Prime years ago). 

oh the old days when loki was the master race, i miss being able to skip half the content in the game using decoy and teleport swap :(

You could go after other defensive frames like Frost or Gara. There's also Limbo, but.....eh. Atlas and Volt can throw down directional shields as well.

IMO Frost is one of the best frames with all his powers being useful and keeping their mechanics simple.

unless you really hate him and never want to see him again then keep him,

it will probably take you a long time to get his prime version. 

the material requirements are insane. 

something like 20 nitain... 10k ox...

reason for keeping: crowd control

Edited by helioth137

1 hour ago, Maicael said:

You could go after other defensive frames like Frost or Gara. There's also Limbo, but.....eh. Atlas and Volt can throw down directional shields as well.

IMO Frost is one of the best frames with all his powers being useful and keeping their mechanics simple.

Nidus? 

You probably only hate him because his first two abilities are pretty meh which you're stuck with for a while.

I got Vauban once before, went into a game with him and literally didn't even finish the first mission before selling him.

Now I can't stop playing Vauban Prime and my normal Vauban has only systems left to be built (and level). His 3 and 4 are phenomenal for like, everything...

4 hours ago, lulialmir said:

I made vauban recently, but there is one thing... I SIMPLY HATED IT! and now im thinking: Should i sell him, or keep him?   

If i keep him, even though i hate him, hes a good objective defender frame

and if i sell him, i won't have that good objective defender frame, but i'll have one more warframe space to use.

Vauban is very useful in so many missions

Hijack, mobile defense, recuse, deflection and so on

Keep it

If I were you I would keep it because all frames and weapons worth the time just need the right builds. Another reason is the game is in a constant changing so you won't know if a frame or weapon will be godlike later or not so worth to keep items. I just saving my platinums for slots which is the only non farmable in game and I made enough wealth by trading to had enough slots for the future items.

6 hours ago, lulialmir said:

Keep it!

Well, unless you got the prime variant in your foundry already. I'm obviously biased, because Vauban is my most played frame to this day. Vauban is not very popular frame, only because he lack direct damage abilities, but he is The King of CC, extremely useful in many situations.

His kit isn't limited to defending a single stationary objective i.e. mobile defense lazy-mode. Rush head first and lock the rooms along the way with Bastille providing safe passage for everyone in your squad, defectors (especially these) or a rescue target. Stack Vortex at the enemy spawn location up to 200+ seconds and cheese the mission (think Void interception, point D, 90% of enemies spawn there).

He may not be the most spectacular frame, but he is gamechanging.

Praise Booben!

Edited by saradonin
Praise Booben!

Personally a Vauban hater because really for defending Limbo and Frost do it better, and Vortex is hell annoying if you are not the one using it, and are using a gun with travelling time, esp when the vortex yanks targets out of the way. To have a strong Hard CC, Duration Rhino and Radioactive Loki just do more for me.

But really, keep him. It is good to have one of each frame because you never know when you might suddenly want to play a frame just for the luls. I never ever play Vauban normally but sometimes I want to use him, and so use the prime.

If you really wanna dispose of him, as earlier said, level him to 30 for the MR then throw away.