Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can this be the year we get to finally keep the Easter Ears?

Ristle.

That would really increase my enjoyment of the game, and I'm sure others would like it as an option as well. I don't even care if it's a plat only option, since I just landed on a 70% off plat and I have $60 burning in my pocket 45 hours, which translates into "my wallet is ready." Adding more options for fashion frame only expands the endgame and user experience, after all, which all games should strive for.

Any chance that we can have someone from DE tell us up front this time if this cosmetic will get to finally stay along with some of its other festive cousins after several years of fan demand? Unless they want to just level with us now and say they're still a limited time credit option for the duration of the Easter event, in which case that's fine. The last two years have had threads without any real dev responses and only player disappointment after the event ends and the ears are lost to time once more, which has me thinking it would be best to ask in advance this year instead of towards the tail end of the event.

Please and thank you DE Team!

Edited by Ristle.
Fixing grammar

12 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

It's because you can equip the Ears on any Warframe and they have their own accessory slot.
And they're only 1 credit.

It would really be too much.

How is that too much?  

The Christmas items cost more and take up the same slot.

If DE allow's bunny ears to be permanent, then they should make all other seasonal items permanent as well.  To include allowing seasonal color pallete's to be available for purchase for ever. 

I am missing several pallete's since I missed some seasonal events, and would like to buy them for fashion frame :/  Hopefully they will come back this year!

No one else?  Ok :(

to those who are against this suggestion.

Why? like why does it bother you that seeing some other people use a pair of damn bunny ears a problem for you? i legit wanna know.

to op, i hope you get what you want. i personally couldnt care less but hey, if you want it i hope you will get it. 

Edited by Zeclem

20 hours ago, Saturmorn_Carvilli said:

I really hope not.

20 hours ago, NZ_CodeBlue said:

imagine mid July and some kid is running with easter bunny ears >:(

19 hours ago, FlyingDice said:

Please no.

why? in what way does it affect you to what some one wants to wear on their frame?

19 hours ago, Fishyflakes said:

Sorely mistaken my good sir.

actually they arent as when they first came out a great deal of people wanted to keep them. theres usually a crap load of threads asking to keep them every year.

tbh if we can run around in winter theme and halloween stuff i dont see the problem in letting us keep the ears. you dont want them? fine delete them, but dont deny others for wanting to keep them as it does NOTHING to you in what another person puts on their frame. i dislike the baro cat ears for our tenno but do you see me crying to get rid of them?