Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.3

[DE]Megan

• Adarza Kavat’s Cat’s Eye Critical Chance Buff no longer apply to Operators.
    • Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators.

VOLT.... hide your shield, the nerfocopter is coming in hot! Nothing that makes me want to play more than finding out something will take longer. Pretty awesome incentive. I was just thinking as I fought and collected 20 Eidolon Shards that I wish it took me longer than the 3 days it would already take to do so if I was capable of playing every night cycle (without being interrupted by hotfix, which is always during the night cycle).

What was it my mom used to say? Oh, right, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy".

Why these nerf? And the most necessary that the buff of kavats do not affect the operator, seems little cancer farm for the damned arcane of the AMP and Operator? keep removing and see how the game is empty at times or it seems that they do not realize things, I really do not understand what they are doing apart from having the community awake for an Umbra that never arrives, provoke unnecessary anger! ! I like the game a lot but you are killing it little by little, Good afternoon.

2 minutes ago, krimit said:

these phage changes are really bad the gun is near unusable now, the base dmg nerf is downright depressing and now because it only pick up 10 ammo at a time it runs out immediately.  please change the phage some more  :(  

Base damage went down from 330 to 30, but fire rate went up from 1/s to 12/s.

Ammo economy not withstanding, the Phage got a sizeable DPS buff.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators.

Why do you always nerf all the fun, DE? If you want pets be usefull, this is not the way. Let us do 3 or 4 caps a night :angry:. Sure, it easier to nerf abilities and synergies than making a tougher challenge. At this rate there wont be a point of doing plains for long, eidolons are barely fun already

The convectrix still feels really really week. I don't like the nerf to the Amphrex crit chance, but it feels really good. I like that Synoid Gammacor doesn't feel as nerfed as it used to be. The Phage though just feels wrong. The ramp up from wall of lasers to point strike is now way quicker than it should be. The damage just feels way to low and you now burn through ammo at a really quick speed. Doesn't matter if you changed the reserve to 900 rounds if we fire 3x as quick.

3 minutes ago, Khift said:

Base damage went down from 330 to 30, but fire rate went up from 1/s to 12/s.

Ammo economy not withstanding, the Phage got a sizeable DPS buff.

yeah but lower base dmg lowers proc dmg with heat or gas or toxin and it the crits are much smaller overall so no reason to ever use it anymore. 

@[DE]Megan Can someone from your team care to explain the change for cats..  (Or PM me) Because I don't see a real reason beside pushing the veterans to do less Hydrolysts each night. Cats weren't really useful for Limbs breaking.. They are still getting one shotted or two shotted..They were mainly there for the shields.. Shields are the problem when Fighting the Trios...  They are what is gating the speed for doing it...  Or even the vombalyst spawns that is still a lot of RNG.. Even with that.. It still took a lot of RNG (cats giving their buffs at the right moment) to take down Shield fast... (or they are in a bleedout state because they are still getting one shotted by almost every big attacks the Eidolons are doing)

• Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators."  

I dont see a real reason for it.. Beside making the fights "harder".. I still think 3 will be manageable unless you nerf also volt shields and all the crit thing helping us.. (or void strike)

But you are also making it harder for the newer players.. I have been in both good squads (3 Hydro + Terry or Garry) and matchmaking squads .. And I dont even think a matchmaking squad would be able to take down one Hydro with theses changes.. (unless they have someone utterly carrying the fight)

Everytime people find synergies and "fun" things you nerf them.. It's a little disheartening coming from a player almost hitting his 100 days..

And cats are gonna become useless .. Unless for some Kuva farming with the Smeeta.. and that's about it..

Archived