Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.3

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Adarza Kavat’s Cat’s Eye Critical Chance Buff no longer apply to Operators.
  • Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators.

More reason to stay with sentinel and neglect pets!

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated description of the Mod "Entropy Burst" to read "Base Status Chance" instead of "Status Chance".

this will cause some more confusion than it was before as ppl may think by base Status chance it will register to supra/vandal's original base status chance while it was not (only further affected by multishot, but not the status chance mods)

• Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators. It was so fun to do some infinity dash in plain... It was just fun... A fun feature dead....
  •  
I m not really happy with this NERF, be more smart for your next fix/update.... It s boring to play only sentinel...

• Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators."  RIIIIIIIIP to everyone hunting eidolon. 

Yes thank you DE for killing the possibility of 4 Hydrolyst by night.. It still took major efforts and RNG to get 4..  Eidolon farming made focus Bearable... And these days it was what was keeping me playing the game... The thrill of getting 4... 

Now you killed something the "veterans" of the game  was loving to do... just because again .. you want us to play at a turtle mode...

I still think 3 would be doable .. But a very bad decision..

The thing slowing the Eidolon killing isn't the limb or head.. it's the stupid shield...

1 minute ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

But still guys u don't want to change Kuva reward?

And still u cannot increased a little bit Crit Chance on Lacera?

:sad:

there's no melee bypass (yet, maybe)m also Lacera being status heavy is kinda okay since hybrid viable belongs to mios and full crit belongs to jat kusar.

Pet lover players: "Can we get some universal vacuum for pets also?"
DE:

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators.

Is it just me or does the quanta(and vandal version) now use 6x more ammo than before?

Ouch, I'm glad  got bored of it already..

EDIT: And the synoid gammacor nerf makes no sense, I was avoiding it because it was rather weak before, now i have even less reason to use it..

Lowered particle burst, opacity and particle count on numerous Gantulyst and Hydrolyst abilities in an attempt to alleviate performance issues and reduce visual clutter.

I had this idea

[Eidolon Hunting Goggles]
Protects the hunter's sight by reducing visual effects in the environment by 70%. Purchasable from Onkko after reaching standing rank 2/5 with the Quills.

But I'll take the solution shipped in the patch no problem :D Many thanks! Looking forward to testing the beam weapons too.

Archived