• Damage 35 Toxin
  • Status Chance 41%
  • Critical Chance 3%
  • Reload 1.3secs
  • 9m Range from 6m
  • 1m Radius at beam end point
  • .5 Ammo requirement
  • Aimed Zoom reduced from 2.23x to 1.1x

Well about embolist, since it behave like discount infested ignis, how about making it possible for [Fulmination] mod to be used on this? Like how Ignis was able to use [Firestorm] mod

3 minutes ago, Khift said:

It's base damage quadrupled.

Even after accounting for crit mods its damage output has gone up by 20%.

Are you capable of even reading patch notes? Or do you just want to complain?

I'm capable of testing things both in missions and simulacrum only to find that amprex is worse now and that the only change that happend is that beam weapons got closer to the level of amprex.
I was a massive amprex fun and when Hunter Munitions came into the game it was the fist weapon i tried it in, i'm not gonna take seriously a person who came here only to be blinded by the word "damage".
It was a crit weapon and now it's just inconsistent, it doesn't even have 100% cc so have fun killing lvl 40 at most while i'm getting an empty slot
Seriously you act like AGGP right now like "only warframe communty people are toxic hur durr" ,first play with a weapon and then act like a weapon-proffesor

1 hour ago, A7xConnor said:

And please do something about lures being constantly in your face, it's incredibly annoying having 50% of your shots blocked by the giant lure hitbox which is flying around infront of your aiming reticle and damaging/killing yourself with your own amp because they keep blocking that as well.

Also the hitboxes on the synovias are awful, especially the two new ones at the back and more so the arms when the Eidolon is in an animation (which they're impossible to shoot during so). You can very often be shooting them with nothing seemingly blocking it and it being a clear shot but it doesn't register the hit until you are super finicky with it and get the right angle.  

thats exactly how i feel please DE for the love of the Lotus , please do something about it 

*Casually just wanders on in* So after a few seconds of testing, like what I'm seeing even though the Quanta series (and guessing a few others I don't have) crap cartridges/expended ammo like crazy now. Saw the Panthera alt fire changes and was happy to see it got in on this too and was just hoping that while you guys work on fixing the ammo economy on it, could you patch the bug where Disarming Purity works on secondary weapons with alt fire effects? Its been like that for over a year now since the ambulas event came out and brought that mod out, maybe someday I wanna use my Panthera and Euphona prime together eh? Also, mandatory casual mention of punch through/ shred only partially working on the primary fire passing through objects and shield lancer shields but not through enemies. You know, just....felt like bringing that up and all. *Walks on out*

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Critical Chance, Critical Multiple, and Status Effect Chance now all apply to enemies inside Zephyr’s Tornado.

Wait lol, you mean it wasn't already? Oh man lol let the apocalyptic storms begin, its already crazy with certain builds. Time to test+ make a video wheeeeeeeee

1 minute ago, Lelouch_VI_Britania_0 said:

I'm capable of testing things both in missions and simulacrum only to find that amprex is worse now and that the only change that happend is that beam weapons got closer to the level of amprex.
I was a massive amprex fun and when Hunter Munitions came into the game it was the fist weapon i tried it in, i'm not gonna take seriously a person who came here only to be blinded by the word "damage".
It was a crit weapon and now it's just inconsistent, it doesn't even have 100% cc so have fun killing lvl 40 at most while i'm getting an empty slot
Seriously you act like AGGP right now like "only warframe communty people are toxic hur durr" ,first play with a weapon and then act like a weapon-proffesor

Is that so? You went and tested it, huh? Funny how your experience is both contrary to my own experience with it, the experience of every other person I've talked to, and what the numbers actually say should be happening.

You do realize that slash procs from Hunter Munitions scale based off of base damage, yes? You are aware that that's how they work? And that by quadrupling the weapon's base damage you also quadruple the damage of the slash procs?

Pearls before swine.

Just now, Khift said:

Is that so? You went and tested it, huh? Funny how your experience is both contrary to my own experience with it, the experience of every other person I've talked to, and what the numbers actually say should be happening.

You do realize that slash procs from Hunter Munitions scale based off of base damage, yes? You are aware that that's how they work? And that by quadrupling the weapon's base damage you also quadruple the damage of the slash procs?

Pearls before swine.

you are aware that the red crit slash procs > yellow crit slash procs right?

Just now, Lelouch_VI_Britania_0 said:

you are aware that the red crit slash procs > yellow crit slash procs right?

Right - because the weapon was totally able to get red crits beforehand. Except it wasn't.

And guess what? A red crit, with vital sense, on the old stats would create a slash proc that did 32.3 damage per second before accounting for Serration. A yellow crit, with vital sense, with the new stats, does 40 damage per second before Serration.

So even comparing apples to oranges, a riven-'d pre-buff Amprex to a no-riven post-buff Amprex those Hunter Munitiosn slash procs are going to be doing more damage. Surprise.

2 hours ago, WhiteSpike said:

Thanks for the fixes and the beam weapon changes. Hope some of them get to the meta and be remembered once again (the ignis changes though, that hurts)

Anyway, off to my arcane hunting. Need to get my daily Energize set today.

Edit: Wait what? No more kitty buffs for my operator?!

vyEG2sK.png

the fun is over :(

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Primaries

Reveal hidden contents

Master Rank 4-6

Flux Rifle

• Damage 22 Physical, 22% Puncture and 78% Slash
  • Fire Rate 12
  • Status Chance 24%
  • Critical Chance 10%
  • Converted to Battery with 50 capacity, 1 sec recharge delay and 40 regen rate
  • 30m Range from 25m
  • 0.5m Punch Through
  • .5 Ammo requirement
  • Aimed Zoom reduced from 2.23x to 1.8x

Ignis

• Mastery Rank 5
  • Damage 33 Heat
  • Fire Rate 8
  • Status Chance 27%
  • Critical Chance 11%
  • Magazine 150/750 Capacity
  • 20m Range (unchanged)
  • 0.15m beam thickness expanding to 3m at end point
  • Flame passes through all avatars damaging them but will now be stopped by level geometry and require Punch Through Mods to penetrate
  • Aimed Zoom reduced from 2.23x to 1.2x

Quanta

• Damage 20 Electricity
  • Fire Rate 12
  • Status Chance 16%
  • Critical Chance 16%
  • Critical Damage 2.2x
  • Magazine 60/540 Capacity
  • 50m Range (unchanged)
  • Alt Fire Explosion Radius 6m
  • Alt Fire Explosion Damage 600
  • .5 Ammo requirement

Master Rank 7-9

Glaxion

• Mastery Rank 8
  • Damage 26 Freeze
  • Fire Rate 12
  • Status Chance 34%
  • Critical Chance 8%
  • Reload Time 2.2secs
  • Magazine 80/720 Capacity
  • 24m Range (unchanged)
  • .5 Ammo requirement
  • Aimed Zoom reduced from 2.23x to 1.8x

Ignis Wraith

• Mastery Rank 9
  • Damage 35 Heat
  • Fire Rate 8
  • Status Chance 29%
  • Critical Chance 17%
  • Critical Damage 2.5x
  • Magazine 200/800 Capacity
  • 27m Range from 20m
  • 0.15m beam thickness expanding to 3m at end point
  • Flame passes through all avatars damaging them but will now be stopped by level geometry and require Punch Through Mods to penetrate
  • Aimed Zoom reduced from 2.23x to 1.2x

Convectrix

• Mastery Rank 7
  • Damage 24 Physical
  • Fire Rate 12
  • Status Chance 24%
  • Critical Chance 18%
  • Critical Damage 2.2x
  • 30m Range from 25m
  • Magazine 70/700 Capacity
  • .5 Ammo requirement
  • Aimed Zoom reduced from 2.23x to 1.4x

Panthera (Alt Fire Only)

• Damage 100 Physical
  • Fire Rate 2
  • Range 6m from 5m
  • 4 ammo consumed per hit (Not intended consumption - will be changing to 1 in next Hotfix)
    • Please note that Ammo will be consumed when hitting surfaces other than enemies at the moment. We are aware and will fix as soon as we can!

Master Rank 10-12

Synapse

• Mastery Rank 11
  • Damage 18 Corrosive
  • Fire Rate 12
  • Status Chance 13%
  • Critical Chance 39%
  • Critical Damage 2.7x
  • 20m Range from 18m
  • Magazine 70/560 Capacity
  • .5 Ammo requirement
  • Additional 20% Damage on headshots
  • Aimed Zoom reduced from 2.23x to 1.5x

Amprex

• Mastery Rank 10
  • Damage 24 Electricity
  • Fire Rate 12
  • Status Chance 22%
  • Critical Chance 32%
  • Critical Damage 2.2x
  • 18m Range (unchanged)
  • Magazine 100/700 Capacity
  • .5 Ammo requirement
  • Aimed Zoom reduced from 2.23x to 1.4x

Quanta Vandal

• Damage 26 Electricity
  • Fire Rate 12
  • Status Chance 30%
  • Critical Chance 22%
  • Critical Damage 2.4x
  • Reload 1.8 secs
  • 50m Range (unchanged)
  • Magazine 80/560 Capacity
  • Alt Fire Explosion Radius 6m
  • Alt Fire Explosion Damage 600
  • .5 Ammo requirement

Phage

• Mastery Rank 11
  • Damage 30 Viral
  • Fire Rate 12
  • Status Chance 31%
  • Critical Chance 19%
  • Magazine 90/720 Capacity
  • 25m Range (unchanged)
  • .5 Ammo requirement
  • Aimed Zoom reduced from 2.23x to 1.7x

The Ignus wraith's range before was 40m according to the wiki and prior play.

I'm a fan on the buffs on ignis and ignis wraith (It's a long time coming I think). I just don't see the need to remove the punch through wall mechanic and having to add another unnecessary mod just to make it worthwhile to use. I mean the weapon is meh before and I think it's still a meh weapon now because you removed the the punch through wall mechanic. For me it's good for farming but not as good now as before IMO.

Picking up a Syndicate Medallion, Exceptional Sentient Core, or Flawless Sentient Core will now display the same special UI message like when you pick up an Argon Crystal.

I like this change but on picking up Syndicate Medallions the UI no longer seems to tell you how many you have picked up, (usually out of 8,) so you need to go into mission progress to keep tabs on how many are left. Was this deliberate or an unintended consequence?

Correction - the UI message with the n/n total of medallions you have picked up is working some of the time - I just ran a syndicate mission and got the pop up when I had 3/8 medallions but nothing for any others. I think it may only be appearing when you kill something immediately after picking up the medallion but I can't be sure.

14 minutes ago, Lelouch_VI_Britania_0 said:

The fact that it doesn't crit as often isn't going to change the fact that it does far more damage, has far better ammo economy, and has a far greater status chance than it previously did. Hunter's Munitions isn't less effective now than it was before...Are you bad at math? I think you're bad at math. That's literally the only way you can insist the weapon isn't worth using now. Unless, for some reason, you're arbitrarily obsessed with the font color and frequency of the numbers you see.

Sound Changes:

Is this going to be altered at all? It might need to be toned down a bit. It's great to have the effect as it makes gunplay much more satisfying and informative but the trick is to not make it overbearing or too loud.

There is no cat, only a furry popsicle. Thanks for a completely unnecessary nerf to Smeetas as well as one to Adarazas who finally had a niche. As if the lack of vac mods for pets wasnt enough of a reason to only ever take a sentinel you find a way to decrease the reasons for take pets further. Your endgame is pretty sad for an endgame and the whole game is extremely grindy and when people find a way to EFFICIENTLY grind you immediately focus your attention to killing that efficiency instead of working on fixing bugs that have existed for years. It's really poor design and reflects badly on developers when their first response to players finding niche uses for unused or underused weaps/frames/companions is straight nerfs across the board when they finally have a use in ONE OR TWO GAME MODES. People already dont like operators, PoE is really whatever, living pets are underused because their costly to maintain with stabilizers, dont pick things up for you, and tend to run off on their own and die. Please give us more reasons to not enjoy ourselves, we will go find other games to go play.

• Critical Chance, Critical Multiple, and Status Effect Chance now all apply to enemies inside Zephyr’s Tornado.

This... this is fantastic guys...

When customizing your Warframe under the Appearance tab, your Warframe will appear unarmed and idling to make customization easier without going into a blocking/armed stance. 

And this is so much better, love it!

Archived