Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you just HATE about Warframe?

o0Despair0o

1 hour ago, IfritKajiTora said:

1.Weak weapon balance and Warframe. But right now going in some kind of good way. It is better than before, but still not too good. Ember 4 was nerfed in range to not clear rooms and make mission boring for others, while Volt got changes on Overload that makes Overextended/strength build clear rooms even faster than Ember before nerf...

2.Almost 0 challenge, the game is almost 100% win ratio... we need more end game/veteran missions with higher rewards.
CHALLENGE = FUN                             100% wins without any effort is not FUN.

point two isnt true in most cases. this is a hack and slash horde game where its simplicity is fun. Not every game needs to be dark souls caliber in difficulty

Edited by Zhoyzu

My main complaint, i hate the peer-to-peer way of networking for Warframe. without context, my complaint is meaningless, so let me give you readers my example.

I have a 1 Mb/s ADSL connection. Occasional data packet loss and all those terrifying issues of disconnection. But, somehow, the game loves to put me as host of anywhere i go in warframe. With my issues, no surprise people in my squad complain about 600 ms ping.

I feel like i'm being punished for wanting to play the game with other people.

DE not wanting to create dedicated servers to cut costs, i understand. But keeping this way and not giving players the options to always host, never host or limit the number of squadmates, for me it's lazy software design.

Edited by renleech

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

- Logging into the game and the first thing I read is "Hotfix inbound in 1 Minute".

Play in console, we don't have hotfixes too often. Same goes for major updates tho..

On topic :

- plains loading doors

-the market atm (it's not as easy making plat as it used too be, takes wayyyy too long for a buyer)

12 minutes ago, toxicpanda said:

I'm starting to dislike the community on the forums. Most members on here will lynch anyone who has anything critical to say of the game. 

I feel it's the exact opposite. If anyone doesn't immediately bash DE for everything they do they are called asslicker, mindless fanboy etc...
For example, DE just buffed half the weapons in the game and people are still whining about how they nerf everything.

If I had to choose one thing, It's that DE gives us all these nifty powers and then instead of really working with them it seems like it's a constant race to the bottom with hampering/disabling/negating them. 

Every "next big thing" feels more like "what are they going to take away this time" 

Just now, Dwolfknight said:

I feel it's the exact opposite. If anyone doesn't immediately bash DE for everything they do they are called asslicker, mindless fanboy etc...
For example, DE just buffed half the weapons in the game and people are still whining about how they nerf everything.

Man, you are absolutely right. I don't know feels like lately the community has just been, for a lack of a better term, "strange".

1 minute ago, toxicpanda said:

Man, you are absolutely right. I don't know feels like lately the community has just been, for a lack of a better term, "strange".

It isn't like a Buff to one thing cancel out Nerf to another. It also isn't mutually exclusive to be happy one set of things got buffed and irritated by another set getting nerfed.

2 hours ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Balance is need in game. The bad changes that were done last are: Ember with range nerf. Volt dmg buff on overload and nerf on duration, makes this ability worst on end game but clear low-mid levels faster than Ember before nerf. Those were really bad changes. All the rest is fine.

Don't forget about the nerf to Ignis's ability to easily break crates. All of these are symptoms of DE's onslaught against the fast pace nature of the game.

4 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

Don't forget about the nerf to Ignis's ability to easily break crates. All of these are symptoms of DE's onslaught against the fast pace nature of the game.

Just add punch through and there goes your argument right out of the window, Ignis is currently one of the most powerful weapons in the game anyway, one mod slot is not going to ruing it's build

39 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

Just add punch through and there goes your argument right out of the window, Ignis is currently one of the most powerful weapons in the game anyway, one mod slot is not going to ruing it's build

Ya, that would solve it, but it's still a nerf. So now I have to sacrifice a slot so that Ignis can do what it did before. They nerfed Ember but she's still viable in Extermination Missions; just put on max range and sacrifice some strength. Again, sacrifice. At this rate, DE will eventually require Riven mods in order for weapons to be viable. Flexibility is decreasing, and these actions only give fuel to "meta" builds.