Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

[DE]Megan

hace 12 horas, RankoRed dijo:

It was known for like a month that they will be removing them. Yeah they didnt really announce it much, but its hardly without a warning.

hace 12 horas, shadow0727 dijo:

not to be rude... but they announced a while ago that it would be removed from the game Feb 28, 2018. We even got an extra half a day. Honestly, what more would you have wanted for a warning?

I have been keeping up with patch notes and devstreams and yet I didn't see it in neither of those, othewise I would've gotten it right away. Was the information in any of those? And if it was, I would love for you to tell me in which, so at least I feel worse about myself instead of angry at them for just whispering it in a single thread on the forums.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

General Beam Weapon Changes and Fixes:

•  
  • Damage now ramps up over 0.6 seconds and after moving off target there is a delay of 0.8 seconds before it starts to decay over 2 seconds.
  •  

thank you guys so much! highly appreciated. 

15 hours ago, A7xConnor said:

Can something be implemented to prevent rewards to leechers in PoE bounties? it's rather annoying seeing people 1000 metres from the mission objectives because they are fishing or mining while everyone else does the bounties and gets them rewards they didn't contribute for at all. 

something like, not getting reward if not in proximity of objective would be nice to prevent it

8 hours ago, Fast_Pickle said:

we always need kuva. they refuse to remove it so they need to make more ways to get it

I don't agreed, if they ignore us, then we don't need anything.

Like i was say many many time, if they cannot change just few numbers in the code, to make a balance between cycling and rewards from missions then we don't need it.

For 10 riven rolls u need 35k kuva, but kuva siphon mission gives u ~500-700 kuva, Kuva Flood ~1000-1300 Kuva without resource booster.

So let we see: If u run daily 10 Kuva flood missions u will got about 12-13k kuva u will spend several hours on this, with additional kuva siphon missions from where u can get probably about 10-12k kuva too, then u will got full sum of 20-25k kuva for whole day, and u will still miss ~10k kuva for full 10 cycles.

So where is the balance in that?

And it is worth that to you, or me or someone else, to spend whole day just to farm 35k kuva to re-roll 10 times 1 riven mod?

Removing Kuva together with Riven mods would be the best solution, pal. :nerd:

15 hours ago, Giantconch said:

wellp, bye raids....

First problem I see with the new arcane system is the inability to downgrade arcanes. Say I made a mistake and accidentally upgraded two arcane guardians to rank 1 instead of upgrading the single guardian, since I cant downgrade I must now...what? Deal with having 2 under-ranked arcanes? Bomb support with requests to revert my arcanes?

The trading tax on "legendary" arcanes is way too damn high. The trade tax spike from rare to "legendary" makes no sense.

yeah i actualy just did this with my arcane grace, luckily i got a few spares to get my 1st one to max rank but now got a arcane grace at rank 1 that i dont know what to do with

1 minute ago, ideaho said:

so my arcane energize set is nearly worthless beccause I have to choose 1 warframe and cant just equip it to my syndiana? Great....

Uhm... no. You can have the same arcane active on all your warframes at the same time.

It's a hell of a lot better and easier now.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb arkantos4dead:

Uhm... no. You can have the same arcane active on all your warframes at the same time.

It's a hell of a lot better and easier now.

Just tried it. Thanks it works. Was a bit shocked :D Yes in this case the new Systems seems to be a lot better :)

Pretty happy the raids got taken down, not enough players were doing Eidolon hunts so it's good to see that people will shift into another direction opposed to bleeding out because somebody stepped off a puzzle pad and getting zapped, or running around inside of a giant space chicken made of infested flesh where almost the entire internal walkway paths look the same in the last phase ...
WHERE ARE YOU? "over here by the nerve cluster" EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE A NERVE CLUSTER!

4 hours ago, GDSK-NXS said:

I have been keeping up with patch notes and devstreams and yet I didn't see it in neither of those, othewise I would've gotten it right away. Was the information in any of those? And if it was, I would love for you to tell me in which, so at least I feel worse about myself instead of angry at them for just whispering it in a single thread on the forums.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Beam weapons not being able to damage enemies (alive but in a ragdolled state) when being affected by certain ‘crowd control’ Abilities.

Sorry, problem still present with cycron and vortex

u7zzmeL.png

I respect everything you guys do DE, but I feel this is a slap in the face to anyone who has a legacy arcane helmet.

On top of the new arcane system having mods trade tax -1 million for energizes??????-  I feel like soloing out those Helmets that cant be obtained through normal channels other than trade is not the way to go on Arcane Helmets unless there's a further plan for them, and grouping Arcanes with the mod trade taxes doesn't make it any easier on newer players who want to obtain them but don't have the time to grind up a limitless amount of credits or Eidolon runs on a set schedule. There's too many variables and this just singles out Casual players who don't always have time to log in and play when it's Night Cycle, as well as veterans who have legacy items. I just ask to have these two decisions revisited, for the sake of Veterans and Newer Players alike.

TITANIA is still targeted in razorwing by all antiair fire with damage usually fatal in spite of defensive boosts or mods;

- all enemies started carrying launchers, even melee units;

- razorflies don't work as decoys, missiles aim only for Titania;

- missile launches unlike in archwing are not signaled;

- ending razorwing won't save frombeing oneshotted as the missiles swarms  will keep doggedly targeting her;

- razorflies dying too easily to enemy attacks and spreading all over the map, then despawning after a certain range instead of following Titania;

- Titania's augment not affecting razorflies as well, esacerbating the above problem; Titania's augment being a bandaid instead of innate in her kit;

@DE really what were you guys thinking?!

MIRAGE PRIME skin textures get corrupted on arms and shoulders after using hall of Mirrors and Eclipse apparently reverting to standard Mirage's

Well, i know most of us are thanking for making the game better, but i think that... Removing Jordas Verdict and Raid missions were a mistake. Make a new list of items can be obtained from there, etc.

I hate when a patch like this comes out :( I like the game really, but this made me mad.

Il y a 22 heures, Ham_Grenabe a dit :

Clarification (since I'm not able to log on): are arcanes permanently stuck on the frame, zaw, or whatever that you assign them to? 

I know you can't break apart upgraded arcanes now (a dumb idea and I hate it), but are they also a permanent addition, like a lens?

no they are shareable on every frame, you can equip on 2/3/5/10 frame at once

Il y a 20 heures, shadow0727 a dit :

The argument is that people will get annoyed with having to constantly remove and re-equip every time they switch a frame

you DONT have to reequip everytime oO. you can just have them on each frame at the SAME time. a set can be equiped on multiples frame at the same time. no unequip/reequip needed

Archived