Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.1

[DE]Drew

no blurr problems here, but crashes all the time now, freezer, stuttering and teammate names on my left/right shoulder frozen and no more healthbar on eidolon(s) bcs we have other healthbars locked in our ui .. thats very informative to know how much life any enemy (who just got destroyed) has left in that moment

damn, all the cores,shards and arcana lost... quite a way to make missions more thrilling when you dont know whats comming in the next minute^^

9 minutes ago, Prime-Ares said:

gWkX9ms.jpg

Almost 200 updoots just for whining and b**ching about raids being gone.

Simple and pathetic.

It's a simple question and it isn't pathetic at all.  Just because you never participated in raids doesn't invalidate their meaning to those of us who did.  If anything, it makes you less qualified to speak on the matter.  And many of us have the same question, and the same desire for an answer, that WolfTitan does.  DE said Raids were coming back, but they didn't give a timeframe, so we'd like to be updated as to whether there's been any movement on this.  Generally if you want an answer you have to actually ask the question, and if the question isn't answered you ask again.

For my part, I will step up my efforts to get more info on reworked/new raids and their progress and release.  Thank you for having a bad attitude that I can now thoroughly enjoy publicly defying.

There seems to be a problem when placing displays in the Tenno's quarters of the orbiter. If you happen to set the cycle grid snapping to 0.10m and place the display on the window, it will actually spawn behind the window instead, literally locking the display behind the window and rendering it unable to be removed. I placed one of my displays on the window before wanting to move it, and now it's trapped there. I can't remove it at all.

il y a 22 minutes, Chakravikari a dit :

Plains of crashalot

You Tenno, are indeed a scholar and a non-punny person.

Also, about the dojo. Could we have a button to snap things to one another precisely? Like catwalks, sidewalks and the like to have some really stitch together. They look like they are made to make structure, but if you can't snap them together precisely, it doesn't look so good.
I want to maka crazy stuff with all this, please let me let me lemmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pwetty please :3

14 minutes ago, dopey_opi said:

It's a simple question and it isn't pathetic at all.  Just because you never participated in raids doesn't invalidate their meaning to those of us who did.  If anything, it makes you less qualified to speak on the matter.  And many of us have the same question, and the same desire for an answer, that WolfTitan does.  DE said Raids were coming back, but they didn't give a timeframe, so we'd like to be updated as to whether there's been any movement on this.  Generally if you want an answer you have to actually ask the question, and if the question isn't answered you ask again.

For my part, I will step up my efforts to get more info on reworked/new raids and their progress and release.  Thank you for having a bad attitude that I can now thoroughly enjoy publicly defying

Oh I've participated in them. Hence why I prompty called them pieces of sh*t (that's me being nice too).

Moreover, you don't need qualifications or a chest full of lego-badges to call out bs, nonsensical pandering of an (at the moment) dead topic and beating the horse.

He appears to be asking more just to farm Rep points. If he cared so much he'd put his thoughts down on an actual thread instead of spamming the same comment over and over like an aimless child.

25 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

Asking a question that hasn't yet been answered isn't the same as crying about it.

Except you're apparently spamming said question incessantly to the point where it could be argued you're just trying to farm reputation with the crowd, as some other sharp-eye individuals have noted.

...And it could also be argued that spamming the same question over and over is one of the very definitions of whining / crying about something.

If you're so passionate / concerned about getting Raids back...why not message the devs directly instead of going on a spamming spree?

14 minutes ago, dopey_opi said:

For my part, I will step up my efforts to get more info on reworked/new raids and their progress and release.  Thank you for having a bad attitude that I can now thoroughly enjoy publicly defying.

You know as well as anyone else here that the timeframe is likely going to be measured in years. You’ll have forgotten about raids before they come back. 

Sure, whining works. But waaaaay too much effort is being put into beating the “raids when?” drum. 

What would you (or anyone) even do with that information?

1 minute ago, Prime-Ares said:

Oh I've played them. Hence why I prompty called them pieces of sh*t (that's me being nice too).

Moreover, you don't need qualifications or a chest full of lego-badges to call out bs, nonsensical pandering of an (at the moment) dead topic and beating the horse.

He appears to be asking more just to farm Rep points. If he cared so much he'd put his thoughts down on an actual thread instead of spamming the same comment over and over like an aimless child.

Oh?  what username did you play them on?

18 minutes ago, Auraelus said:

Why does completing a mission from the Observatory take you back to your largest Clan Hall instead of the Observatory? This makes being able to do missions from the Observatory useless.

Selecting Arsenal from the Esc menu will put you back in the Observatory room.

Have a janky motion blur (i think) glitch take up my whole screen, barely playable. Grineer sabotage with volt prime, specifically that reactor alert that just popped up. Turned on and off consistently and had a strange solid vertical line of clarity on the right side. Will screen cap if happens again

Archived