The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 WFs you’d take to ANY endless missions.

Harrow. Decent CC, can heal and regen energy, everybody gets crits. kit synergies' really well. 

Valkyr. War Cry augment + a good melee with the occasional Hysteria to spice things up. The way of no brainer berserkering. Just the way I like.

Uhh... Saryn? either her or Frost. Frost was my favorite frame, 'Till Harrow got released, and I like playin with Saryn.

Gonna get myself some hate here but honestly?

First pick would be Limbo. His passive alone makes any kind of endless mission pretty easy - especially if you're talking survival. When low on health you can just riftwalk and take a brief breather (NOT long, usually I only stay long enough to let my shield start regening then I'm back into the fray) and if you're on a defense or excav, Cat+stasis are beautiful - providing, of course, you're not one of the frustrating players that max out range. (I go for straight duration, myself, even go so far as to decrease the range a bit if I can afford it.)

Second; Nidus. For all the reasons everybody before me has listed. The higher your infection stack, the more powerful you get, and the harder you are to kill. Nidus played by somebody who understands his synergy can be deadly in terms of sheer survivability.

Third, probably Nova. Her 4 makes enemies go down worlds faster, and that slowdown can be a blessing if you're swamped with enemies.

So yeah, my top three endless mission frames would be Limbo, Nidus, and Nova.

I tend to play lots of frames all the time but to pick 3 atm probly...

Mag/oberon/inaros

I have put In a great deal of effort to master all the frames, so there really is no frame I wouldn't be fully comfortable with in an endless mission.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

2 things matter for endless missions, survivability and damage output.

You can build every frame for both of those up to level 200 ish. 

500+ you'll want invisibility or invulnerability/immortality + scaling damage abilities or weapon damage increase abilities. Arcanes and spectres can help most frames with both survival and damage but the good ones require considerable time/plat investment. 

Frames that don't require a lot of extra stuff that can manage level 500+ are Octavia, fatal teleport CL Ash, Corrosive aug Hydroid, Covert lethality Inaros, Rift Torrent augment slash damage Limbo, and maybe Valkyr. All other frames lack the ability to survive being shot by level 500+ mobs without the use of arcanes and/or specters, and/or lack the ability to avoid being targeted by mobs without extreme care, and/or do not have damage ouptut high enough to meet the demands of the mission at that point in time.

Frames that can DPS and survive with a bit of extra care or items are Mesa, Nekros, Mag, abating link trinity, chroma, equinox, harrow, Ivara, and rhino. 

Supporting frames that'd be particularly useful but lack either damage and/or survivability would be Banshee and nova. 

All other frames post 500 depend completely on party dynamics and/or extreme caution or skill. Excalibur, Saryn, and Oberon are my personal favorites in this category.
I'd love for ember to be up here too but sadly her ability to survive and ability to damage start conflicting with each other at lvl 90 for eximu missions, or 200 for everything else.
Nidus is amazing up to the 200-300s, more or less, but suffers from a hard damage cap that is affected by armor as well. Frost, Gara, atlas, volt, nezha, nyx, loki, and vauban all have great CC and/or defense but severely lack in damage, unless utilizing exploits. 

Inaros, godly health and regen, hit kill anything after using 1, infinite energy

Wukong, only dies to nullifiers and bursa buff cleansing grenades, has smoke stealth

Hydroid, can dominate a whole room with his 3, kill anything if theres no time counting and stay forever in his 3, 3 is stealth too, 1 2 3 with prisma obex entropy detonation, corrosive, moves fast, invincible while moving with 2 or under his 3.

Endless? Like level 9999? As a guy who's been there a while back, i can recommend every frame in game with the right build, but peacemaker mesa is not one of them. In fact, most builds that people say are good like tank inaros or hysteria/warcry valkyr, or any version pic chroma don't work in endless. Frames that can go endless solo? Ivara, nekros, mag, octavia, ash, and equinox.

Frames that work in endless missions with groups: any and every frame with a good team comp,  but not the ones most people have listed here. For example, banshee solo cannot go endless, but banshee with a frost or volt? Easy.

If endless is your goal, you gotta learn how to synergize. What people call cheesy in normal content usually is average or weak when considering endless combos. Learn to combo, master the game.

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044