Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tide Pod themed Equinox

This isn't really meant to be a real post, I just wanted to throw out some cool skin/color ideas for modern culture.

- Tide Pod themed Equinox

- Zombie themed Inaros

- Aquaman themed Hydroid (classic and modern)

- Sharknado themed Hydroid/Zephyr with move synergy!

- Monster Hunter themed Operator outfits

- Constable themed Limbo

- Overlord anime themed Nekros/Frost

- (Nearly) extinct White Rhino themed Rhino

- Black Panther themed Valkyr (couldn't help it)

- Angel themed Trinity

- Megumin (Konosuba) themed Nova

- Bomberman themed Vauban

- Static Shock themed Volt

I WAS going to add Wukong to this list, but his Tennogen skin makes for a good Ninja Turtle cosplay. Maybe make a Turtle Shell-like Syndana?

''Don't **** with me! I have the power of God and Anime on my side!'' themed Excalibur
Spider-Cat themed Valkyr
SilverBones themed Ember (what can I say, that teeno knows how to make something lit)
Ghost Recon themed Ivara
Sundowner from MGR:R themed Rhino
Blade Wolf from MGR:R themed Kubrow (you can get kind of close already with one of the armours...but not close enough)
Numa Numa themed Limbo
007 themed Limbo
Exodia the Forbidden one themed Harrow.

What do you mean these aren't ''modern'' culture? Old Shcool memes, best memes!

Hmm...

Walking on Sunshine Ember

Retains the human shape but is perpetually on fire & screaming in agony the entire time. Idle animations has her running in a circle flailing her arms around screaming "I'm on fire! HELP!! Why won't you help me?!

All power uses make her scream or yelp in agony as the flames grow more intense

Death puts out the flames, & leaves a pile of ashes with the obligatory: "Sweet death has come at long last....aaaaahhhh...."

Potty Puddle Hydroid

Hydroid skin where he's simply a collection of water shaped as his default (or Prime if you have the prime) so basically 100% translucent.

But the water is dirty, yellow, blue, with questionable objects floating within.

Undertow causes enemies to run away instead of into. The Undertow grab causes enemies grabbed to dig their nails into the ground & scream as they are dragged into it. Their nails make the nails on a chalk board sound while being dragged in.

Kraken summons a giant toilet swirl with tentacles coming out that drag all killed enemies inside the swirl.

Space Invader Titania

A pixelated skin where all her attacks & death animation make old 8-bit sfx.

Limbo Limbo

A skin where Limbo is always doing the Limbo.

All rifts create a Limbo room where all enemies trapped inside the rift are lined up & trying to limbo under the bar.

All enemies killed in the rift fail & knock the stick over on their turn.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029

Or...here me out...we let the tide pod thing die as it should have never been a thing to begin with...

Dont get me wrong im all for making fun of adults/older teenagers too stupid to realize you shouldnt eat laundry detergent but i feel thats just not needed...they already gota live with the world laughing at them forever...

Edited by (XB1)Moodster1986
Needed to add adults..