Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

This is driving me nuts hoW's a fellow tenna gnna make that plat when I can't even use chat can't even communicate with my clan on the game I got use discord been like this for about a week now thought it would fix it self I've spent quite a bit of money on this game n it's gnna be a waist cuz I can't be arsed to play it warframe one the best games out there n one I most enjoy please just fix your god damn game so I can make that plt 

39 minutes ago, (XB1)Damagemaker1996 said:

This is driving me nuts hoW's a fellow tenna gnna make that plat when I can't even use chat can't even communicate with my clan on the game I got use discord been like this for about a week now thought it would fix it self I've spent quite a bit of money on this game n it's gnna be a waist cuz I can't be arsed to play it warframe one the best games out there n one I most enjoy please just fix your god damn game so I can make that plt 

Spend money to buy plat, and support DE in the process?  Just a thought.

This is what happens when you don't feed and water the hamsters over the weekend. :(

Also nice to hear that you're talking about boosters..my affinity booster only has a single day left and I needed to level a ton of things yesterday and the day before but all I get is network not responding lol.

On 3/24/2018 at 9:33 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We’re working through a lot of trouble that appears to be DDOS related. Stay tuned for all follow up information on how we will treat boosters and Baro.

Question: who would DDOS one of the greatest games i have ever played?

3 hours ago, Sprintwyvern said:

Jeez...wait so it IS DDOS related??? Okay I'm actually frightened now...Anyone on AT&T network, you should switch right now ;-; I've been having the same problem honestly...AND my windows 10 comp keeps restarting on its own it creeps me out...I even yell at it like its a human being trying to piss me off Dx (Oh and sadly, sorry to say but I'm not the one who owns my own internet so yeah...can't really do anything bout mine but you can!)

lol, just don't run Winblows 10, if I have to use Windows (like to run Warframe, since there's not a Linux port yet, I just run Windows 7.

53 minutes ago, LinuxGeek18 said:

lol, just don't run Winblows 10, if I have to use Windows (like to run Warframe, since there's not a Linux port yet, I just run Windows 7.

But if you know what you are doing win10 is not bad at all  - just kill spy "features" and so on and it flies even faster than win7 :)

Also back to topic - i did run some missions and everything was workig good at the moment i did it(around 2 h before this message). 

I don't tell problem is solved, maybe DDoSers are sleeping right now and will soon wake up and put more poo on servers. 

Edited by Zilotz
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Corneilla said:

I am not sure how far of a reach this issue has, it should be just hitting consoles right now. I am sure DE will mention how far it is going once they see it all. Just hold tight!

Give them time, they're still working on it and Letter13 is right, there is not much you can do about the DDoS attack except 1) shut down servers, or 2) null route IP addresses. I've been through them before and it's gotten worse than when I was running servers years ago. :-/