Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.3

[DE]Glen

12 minutes ago, HawkFang022 said:

Why do we have to farm for Khora Blueprint in Sanctuary on Slot?  I'm sorry it's just so frustrating.  Going all the way to Zone 8, 16, 24 or 32 and get no blueprint. 😥

I agree with this, most frames we farm that don't have a quest have their BP availabel in the market. At least have her BP in the market and let us continue to farm for her parts. I do wish her drop chance was changed as well. She is frustrating to get and lackluster atm. 

When I got the host migration screen I got stuck in an infinate loading screen only to be kicked out of the session and loose not only my acumalated affinity but also my loot. I lost two captura screens, two Khora part bps, Khora's bp, and the peculiar bloom mod

Still no fix for: odd bug where I was teleported inside the crystal ball thing in the starting area/sanctuary hub after going through a conduit with about 1-2sec to spare. I was able to work my way outside the crystal ball and could see the names of my squadmates way off in the distance and could see the status of the current round, but I was stuck at that location until they all went through the next conduit. I did get the reward for that round that I couldn't participate in and I was teleported to the new location with them, but I was unable to help them for that round. Very strange bug. It's possible it could have been fixed already as this was using 22.18.1, but I haven't seen a patch note on that specifically, so I thought I'd mention it.

Fun game mode though, and a pretty good way to farm relics, though I do think the rewards should maybe drop every round instead of every 2 rounds, considering the low drop chance of most of the good rewards. Can't complain too much so far though.

Sanctuary onslaught still buggy as hell. Gonna stay away from it until it is really really really stable to play. Also can you move Khora's BP to the market. Kinda ridiculous to grind in a buggy game mode only for the rewards to be gone once the game decided to crash.

Edit: oh and also the host migration crap still bugging me

First: thank you all for the hard work, me and my friends are really enjoying this new game mode.

Something we've have noticed, because one of us has a comp that struggles a lot more than the others to load things (e.g. when loading into missions they're always like a minute behind in coming in) is that the portal's load time is significantly longer. What ends up happening is efficiency continues to run down, but we're stuck twiddling our thumbs 'til the portal actually shows up.

Another thing that's happened because of 'somebody crashes and rejoins>portal doesn't show up, period' is we'll be on the verge of earning a reward, but because we can't go through the portal we don't actually get it. And of course, when it does show up but we want to stop we still have another wave to go, because somebody has to go through for the reward to pop.

If possible, can earning the rewards and the efficiency not running down be tied to the timer hitting 0, rather than the portal showing up?

..white-out screens...really :( - but 3IWXl9r.gif for the current patch of fixes Dev's.

Dev's please, when the ongoing Khora & Beasts of the Sanctuary fixes finally give breath....could you look into:
Please, ..... Fix/bring back the "Focus passives icons" in our HUD.
Its a QoL for us who like to know what focus passive is currently operating.
Sometimes its the little things mean a lot. <3 
There is a following...

I have a bigger problem.. the game crashed when I was in sanctuary. Now when I try to login again, it crashes before enter my email and pass. I tried killing steam's tasks but again it still crashes.

In summary, I can't enter into the game :sadcry: help??

PD: I'll try to reboot my pc to see if I can enter, but really it scared me.

PD2: Yea, if the game still crashes just reboot your PC, I'm going to wait for another fix because man...

3rd try at the new mode, this time elite.

It froze halfway 2nd .. so it was even worse. I didn't reconnect to the group upon relaunching, to at least allow them to go on playing ( since reconnecting would bug the conduit )

sigh. At the moment is 3 tries, 3 crashes/freezes, in different points. Gonna stop entirely, is a waste of time

Archived