Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A preview of Daily Tribute 900.

AEP8FlyBoy

Welp. I figured it'd be a Primed Mod.
Just wasn't so sure it'd be this.

em8xIzd.jpgBdJ5CUD.jpg

ckUDVwK.jpg  < --- Got to look real close, but you see that, right? 9%

It had better be a 100% or greater chance of resisting knockdown. Not sure how the rank scaling on the mod will equate to Normal Sure Footed, 15% per rank + 10 ranks = 150%. I doubt it'll be that high. But if it isn't that high, why would you ever gamble on RNG when you can just get faster recovery that's guaranteed via Constitution or Handspring?

I'm just hoping it's 10% per rank with 10 ranks. Don't want it to be 'completely' useless.

Turns out it's a 99% chance to resist knockdowns at max. 9% per rank, for anyone curious.
It's basically 100%, but... I still prefer faster "guaranteed" recovery speed over that relatively slow animation of your frame parrying a knockdown. I'm not saying it's garbage, but I sure as hell won't be using it in any of my builds. Because outside of Eidolons, Bursas, Shockwave Moas or Heavy Gunners/Bombards/Napalms (which have a huge cooldown), Scorpions/Ancients, there really aren't that many enemies that can knock you down, and therefore no reason to slot this mod in.

Never once slotted in regular ol' Sure Footed, so I won't do it for this either. Still nice to collect em all.
Unless the new Corpus Spider bots are chock full of knockdown spam, this mod may be worth next to nothing.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Just now, Oreades said:

Soooo it turns any frame into Rhino? Why not just use Rhino now? 

Crappy part is you still take full damage, it basically turns any frame into Atlas.
I'm just interested in the full rank stats on it. If it's underneath 100% there is literally no reason to rank it up.

11 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Crappy part is you still take full damage, it basically turns any frame into Atlas.
I'm just interested in the full rank stats on it. If it's underneath 100% there is literally no reason to rank it up.

Wait Atlas does that too? You think I'd actually have played more of the frame I spent a bazillion hours grinding in AW to build my gear to the point that I could solo farm it because no one was farming it....... instead of playing Titania at every possible chance. 

Tho if that mod actually worked to negate the effect of Arson Eximus while in Razorwing ..... Titania would probably be the only frame I would actually think about equipping that mod to. Even tho it is super situational and only really applies to Eximus Sorties because those infinite pinball loops are the worst. 

Unfortunately that mod is too far out for me to really care, even if it actually does work to that end. Also I don't think I have any room to spare in my build for it, I think I already had to ditch what little survivability I had to fit Blitz. Sooooo even if I got it tomorrow it probably wouldn't do me much good lol. 

Edited by Oreades

I'm hoping this is DE's attempt at setting a deadline.

''Implement the new system by day 900 or the community will revolt'' has got to be a pretty good motivator.

If not, and it is intended to be that then... well... I guess I might use it in place of Handspring... occasionally... maybe.

It's a 3 rank mod adding up to 60% by default, slapping another 7 ranks on it will bump it to 165% chance to resist. As such I'd say we have a pretty good chance that it'll give 100% at max, which I can't really see being worth the cost if I'm honest. ~9.9% chance to resist per rank... I don't see myself spending thousands upon thousands of endo on it.

@AEP8FlyBoy there's 11 ranks, unranked counts as well.

Edited by DeMonkey

4 minutes ago, (PS4)OvalNova said:

Inb4 this isn't a Troll and DE just didn't want work on a new 900 Day Login Reward.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is the real prize.  Especially considering the drama and salt that comes up in the forums about login rewards.  

2 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is the real prize.  Especially considering the drama and salt that comes up in the forums about login rewards.  

I can see why. If it was amazing, then the forums would be on fire "WHY IS THIS 900 DAYS?!?!?!1!?!?"

Could've been worse, it could've been primed Flame Repellent. 

Then again, I very much hope they're kidding. This isn't just adding insult to injury that was 3x rivens the last time, this is gouging a wound and then using a power sander made of rock salt to polish it away. 

13 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

there's 11 ranks, unranked counts as well.

Well, yeah. Slipped my mind.
Hehe.

If it was Primed Organ Shatter or Primed Blunderbuss, imagine the salt in the forums.
Funny thing is that there seems to be salt either way, on both sides of the usefulness spectrum.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

5 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Well, yeah. Slipped my mind.
Hehe.

If it was Primed Organ Shatter or Primed Blunderbuss, imagine the salt in the forums.
Funny thing is that there seems to be salt either way, on both sides of the usefulness spectrum.

Maybe they should start giving away Vaulted Frames at 1000 + days? (Stupid suggestion I know)

13 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I can see why. If it was amazing, then the forums would be on fire "WHY IS THIS 900 DAYS?!?!?!1!?!?"

Either way, people would cry.

I already know which people will make the threads, either soon or when day 900 gets to them.