Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Less Gore

S3ssyCereal

I've been playing Warframe alot. But after 200 hours i realised how much gore this game has: You can slice enemies into two pieces and see their organs fall onto the floor. First of all i want to tell the Developers that i enjoy such attention to detail, but i think it's a little too much. I don't recommend removing it, i recommend adding an on/off for gore in the options menu. This option would allow for a lot of pros and not cons. The game will be extended to reach younger audiences, while i can have a more peaceful and light minded experience in the Tenno Solar System. Hope you'll add this in future patches.

Edited by S3ssyCereal

younger audience? what is this fortnite? XD 

even if it has an on/off option, it's rating would still be the same as it is now. plus there's no point in attracting a younger audience when the first hours of the game are what they are now. most adults don't stick with it, and kids would? XD 

On 2018-05-10 at 3:56 AM, GinKenshin said:

younger audience? what is this fortnite? XD 

even if it has an on/off option, it's rating would still be the same as it is now. plus there's no point in attracting a younger audience when the first hours of the game are what they are now. most adults don't stick with it, and kids would? XD 

I'm 17. I stuck with it. I'm a MR18 now. Just saying lol.

For a rated M game it is the person's responsibility to comprehend and stomach the inhumane and immoral things the Orokin and the design of it's empire was capable of and has remaining. The man in the wall, ascension cereonies, cybernetics, clones with clone defects, Nekromorphs, and bio engineering is part of the story arch and content of the game. We play to the Second Dream and Apostacy Epiloge and Over look all of these disturbing details that can give an aware person PTSD if they couldn't handle this material. Warframe has been Warframe for 5 years. While there is the option to turn off gore there is also the mean to where it can be reworked to be more attention to detail. There is no need for the FDA to inspect this game.

On 2018-05-10 at 9:39 PM, SergeantSunshine said:

Is this by any chance @Glavenusaur on a different account. 

Did someone call? fortunately no, that's not me, i have no need to make an alt to express my much needed opinions and share my wisdom, though the fact that he has the same DP as me and is making the same topic i covered a while back... have i developed a following?

Just now, Glavenusaur said:

Did someone call? fortunately no, that's not me, i have no need to make an alt to express my much needed opinions and share my wisdom, though the fact that he has the same DP as me and is making the same topic i covered a while back... have i developed a following?

The Glavenusauresus are rising, it's like Jurassic park in here.

5 minutes ago, SergeantSunshine said:

The Glavenusauresus are rising, it's like Jurassic park in here.

I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts haha, though honestly, the fact that it's not only me that thinks there is "too" much gore is good, higher chance for DE to do something about it, the mass desensitization violence in video games is causing needs to be addressed, i'm glad we are progressing ^_^