Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.2

[DE]Megan

Still no option to revert to previous controller UI option. Nobody likes this virtual cursor. It's frustrating, clunky and not intuitive in the slightest. I haven't seen a single person mention how this change was good in anyway. Most people can't or refuse to play because of it. It would be like m+k users were forced to use only the arrow keys with the numpad enter to navigate the menus. 

We need an option to turn this OFF and use the previous iteration of controller navigation. 

I feel for those who think Saryn is ruined. I disagree, but thats mainly because of my play style. I've turned her into a survival-Tanky/Melee warfame, where I mostly rely on regenerative molt and toxic lash with stat mods(armor hp, hunter adrenaline). So I mainly had power strength and a bit of duration, I hardly relied on spores and miasma. So the recent changes made my gameplay better, but then Saryn is a versatile frame and it feels like they narrowed her down a little bit.

- Controls for the Xbox One controller on PC are broken now (again)

- the fx aren't performing well (I can hear Volt throwing the speed when is not close at all)

- The marker for the end of mission is always wrong until im close to it

please fix... :(

il y a 1 minute, White_Matter a dit :

I feel for those who think Saryn is ruined. I disagree, but thats mainly because of my play style. I've turned her into a survival-Tanky/Melee warfame, where I mostly rely on regenerative molt and toxic lash with stat mods(armor hp, hunter adrenaline). So I mainly had power strength and a bit of duration, I hardly relied on spores and miasma. So the recent changes made my gameplay better, but then Saryn is a versatile frame and it feels like they narrowed her down a little bit.

it actually give her MORE build, not less.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed a case where Clients may get stuck unable to cast Saryn’s Spores anymore if they cast Spores on a target that dies during the cast.

This glitch still happened to me in a Helene run i had very recently, but as far as I saw it was when Hydroid ragdolled the enemy i had casted spores on.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Removed the unreleased Two-Handed Katana Stance Mod.
  • Returned the Skeiron Zephyr Skin to its original matte material.
  • Improved the Hagoromo Zephyr Skins metallic materials at the request of the creator.
  • The GPU Particle setting will now indicate if your system doesn’t support the new particle system. 

Saryn Spores Fixes:

• Fixed a case where Clients may get stuck unable to cast Saryn’s Spores anymore if they cast Spores on a target that dies during the cast.
  • Fixed Saryn’s Spores HUD indicator disappearing for Clients after Transferring to and from the Operator.
  • Fixed Saryn’s Spores not doing damage while in Operator but damage continuing to increase over time.
  • Fixed Saryn’s Spores active indicator remaining when switching to Operator.
  • Fixed Saryn’s Spores breaking if you go through the Onslaught Conduit while Spores is active.

Fixes:

• Fixed numerous cases of presence vs matchmaking issues. This was causing issues Inviting players and finding squads.
  • Fixed DirectX 9 crashes related to turning off Multi-threaded rendering.
  • Fixed a progression stopping crash in The War Within.
  • Fixed cases of not being able to place Decorations or Polychrome in the Dojo.
  • Fixed Gear wheel losing functionality when opening it while switching from Fishing to a different item.
  • Fixed ‘GPU Particles’ not appearing disabled when not supported. The setting would be greyed out and could not be changed, despite showing a value indicating that it should be active.
  • Fixed appearing to have a plethora of empty Slots in your Inventory. These Slots were not actually useable.
  • Fixed missing Inventory items in the last category that gets loaded (which is also the only category for screens like Fish selection).
  • Fixed the Tigris no longer having its PBR textures. 
  • Fixed numerous of the newly PBR’d weapons not applying custom Energy color.
  • Fixed Equinox Clisthert Helmet not applying custom Energy color.
  • Fixed the Ki’Teer Sekhara and Tethra's Doom Quantum Badge not applying custom Energy color.
  • Fixed holding 2 Hystrix’s instead of the intended 1.
  • Fixed not being able to F6 screenshot while in Decoration mode.
  • Fixed a potential crash when joining a mission.
  • Fixed crashing at End of Mission when playing Lunaro.
  • Fixes towards crashes related to particles.
  • Fixed a level hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
  • Fixed [PH] text in the new Spear Fishing HUD.

Missed Fix:

• Fixed the Commodore Prime Operator suit and Excalibur Dex Skin having incorrect textures.

appreciate the fixes :) let @[DE]Steve know that whatever you guys did to the visuals makes this game more amazing to look at than ever before, well done :)

Since the changes to matchmaking this might need to be investigated/tweaked.  Doing the Fomorian event, I have been matched at least four times per key that I owned with people that didn't have a Fomorian Key in their inventory causing the mission to break and end up back at the orbiter.  In the past, I recall that if someone didn't have a key, they couldn't even choose the event.  

Not sure whether this is a false positive and they have a key or the match-make is being rushed and then halted, I can't be sure.  I might test it later depending if I have time. 

Edit:  also, not sure whether this is a personal perspective or actually an issue; but Host Migration seems clunkier and comes off as it's having problems letting go of people that want to leave the squad.  I seem to see with regularity that seem to stay only to end up leaving the squad.  

Please change the Reward Table for Sanctuary Onslaught. Too many relics and too many captura scenes and ONLY 1 piece of Khora. I'm about ready to give up on Warframe and move to a different game due to this being so friggin frustrating!!!

So I've played the new Saryn a little bit and I'm loving it! It feels really powerful but a little more strategic than before (keeping spores up longer to stack damage). Also loving the changes to molt and toxic lash. If anything, now I'm worried for impending nerfs now.

Chatting/Messaging is not user friendly at all for controller users. Before the update I can just press "T" and start typing even though I'm using the controller prior to pressing "T". Now if I press "T" I have to move my cursor to the text box, click it, then start typing. Or I have to press "X" on controller, which bring up another unnecessary window and start typing. I feel these extra steps is unnecessary. 

Since you can't type text without using the keyboard, pressing "X" on the controller seems like an unnecessary additional action. I would like to see this be addressed.Allow us (who use controllers) to just press "T" and start typing without all these extra steps.

Like many have already mentioned, the pre-update controller system was a lot better

17 hours ago, Quillu said:

Drop rates are too diluted, if you're playing elite onslaught you're at the stage in the game where you dont need random 750 endo drops

that and there is a faster, more consistent endo farming location..............

15 hours ago, DFall3n1 said:

Any progress on reverting or fixing the update to controllers? The bug is still there where I can't save any changes I made to controller binding (It'll be stuck on default). This is literally making the game unplayable for me which never happened before the new update.

15 hours ago, BillSpec said:

About the new PC controller settings, can it be a toggle instead of a forced change? I like the idea of the analog stick with cursor like functionality, but I prefer the D-Pad for menu navigation instead, and being forced into the mouse-like navigation is quite aggravating. If there is a toggle, I haven't found it yet.

2 hours ago, OptimusRex007 said:

- Controls for the Xbox One controller on PC are broken now (again)

- the fx aren't performing well (I can hear Volt throwing the speed when is not close at all)

- The marker for the end of mission is always wrong until im close to it

please fix... 😞

Oh crap. I haven't played in a few weeks, but...if I'm understanding this, the recent updates have borked Xbox Controller use? I use an Xbox Controller and mouse-and-keyboard as my standard setup (M&K for menus, etc.) and the controller for actual play; it's the best of both worlds as far as I'm concerned.

Is this controller change only if you have Controller Autodetect active, or is it basically "We sense a controller, you will now do as we decide?"

10 minutes ago, LordPreda said:

I want to point out that Opticor is missing it's "spin up" firing animation. Gif below

This is how it used to look: spinup->fire->spindown

giphy.gif

This is how it looks now: no animation->fire->spindown

giphy.gif

On 2018-02-01 at 9:30 PM, LordPreda said:

I noticed a while ago that when using a skin on the Soma prime, the dynamic clip is bugged (as in, it doesn't move dynamically as the gun is fired) and the reload animation is off-key:

ilEW9ea.gif

1. The Kiteer Sekhara, since the 22.20.2 update, is no longer centered in the shoulder location. This can be seen easiest in the Porta shoulder piece, where the Sekhara used to be dead-center in the middle of the circle. Now it's like this: to the side and slightly deeper into the circle

DMjC980.jpg

2. The Display Case warframe doesn't apply Cloth Physiscs to the Attachments of the warframe and melee (the helmet physics work fine but syandanna and sugatra dont have physics)

UGmFUOJ.jpg

3. Approach Cinematics never match the destination location. Like this: vkH1fJD.jpg

4. Vor isn't holding his key

IkclvpC.jpg

5. Corpus text on this Grineer console (spy tile with the tram)

pLNfGvh.jpg

6. Weapons that should be hidden when holstered leave this ghost behind and this Sugatra has broken physics

FVptpkH.jpg8.

Please, fix the Spores damage growth! After casting a spell, spores damage will rise by 3*power every tick from every enemy, but after first spreading, power ceases to affect damage and it became 3 with any power. It realy looks weird!

On 2018-02-19 at 12:41 PM, LordPreda said:

I noticed this a while ago with Arcane Deflection on Inaros but since these got buffed it's become much more noticeable. Whenever a Resistance Arcane gets activated/procced, there is a chance for the weapon you're holding to become holstered. You can still fire it, but the warframe's hands are empty and the weapon will appear on your back. I have an example of this below with my Valkyr that has Arcanne Warmth equipped (for protection against Lenz bubbles)

p2ufvOw.jpggEFQBnx.jpg

Whenever this happens I have to switch to secondary then back to primary for the weapon to appear back in the warframe's hands.

- The Ki'Teer Arrows Skin is currently missing the glowing diamond at the tip, and the energy trail of diamonds that's supposed to follow the arrow after it is fired.

6lzRvs2.jpg

- As of Update 22.6, the little Cetus Tower on Earth in the Star Chart is missing some polygons for some reason:

eOvtolj.jpg

On some weapons Sugatras don't attach to the weapon and instead simply float nearby.

A) When using the Silva & Aegis Prime with the Day of the Dead Silva & Aegis skin, the attachment point for Sugatras is far from the actual handle of the weapon. This is probably because the S&A Prime mace is longer than the regular S&A Sword.

7uFfIwF.jpg

B) A similar problem can be seen on Plague Bokwin Zaws.

S6PkC8j.jpg

C) A similar problem exists for Plague Akwins, where Sugatra is perpendicular to the blade and detached from the hilt

NW6L8cI.jpg

3 hours ago, Kyugorn said:

This glitch still happened to me in a Helene run i had very recently, but as far as I saw it was when Hydroid ragdolled the enemy i had casted spores on.

Yeah glitch still exists. I had this happen twice in the same run.

I actually really like the changes to saryn but until this is fixed she is majority borked 

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Saryn Spores Fixes:

This still happens quite frequently. Both the case where the spore skill gets unusable aswell as the case where the spore UI gets stuck on screen and makes the spore skill unusable. This happens both when hosting or not.

Besides that Saryn seems to shape up nicely. Not sure if a bug or not, but heavy hitting weapons that kill a mob straight up will cause spores not to spread, even when lash is active. So right now the safest way to play is using low damage high rate of fire weapons, preferably ignis that may hit the spores before the mobs.

I don't see anything is this report about Equinox sleep not working in the Adaro Focus runs or any mission. Enemies are getting alerted to the sleep. The whole point of sleep was to no alert anyone... Was this a undocumented change...

Archived