Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Prime with Twitch Prime is Back!

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, RalphGriffin said:

anyone else having issues getting their amazon to hook up with twitch?

Depending on your country you need to do it through Amazon Prime Video.
Basically if your country is not on the "Change sign up Country" List, try it from Prime Video.
It's what I had to do last time, I live in Australia.

Trinity Prime and Syadana not being given after claiming on Twitch. I still do not have it after relogging (In Warframe) and many others in chat are having the same issue.

FIX FOUND: Un-Link and Re-link your Twitch account through account management on the Warframe website. This fixed my issue when re-logging into Warframe🏥

I've got the amazon prime trial and linked my accounts. but its still telling me to sign up for the free amazon prime trial so i can't claim my free gifts. anyone else having this problem?

i get this everytime:

Server error, something went wrong on our end. (500)

Were you trying to get to Twitch.tv? 
Or maybe you were looking for an introduction to Twitch Prime?

21 minutes ago, Jackel7 said:

Question: How will we know if/when twitch loot has been added in-game? Yes my twitch and my warframe accounts are link.

you get a popup message saying the it has been added. i did. and you obviously have the new item in your inventory.

So I linked my accounts and everything but forgot I didn't have anymore Warframe slots available before I redeemed my loot. I went and added a Warframe slot but Trinity still hasn't shown up. I have the syandana so I know I was partially successful. I already tried restarting the application on my PS4 twice...

32 minutes ago, (PS4)wlhf93 said:

So I linked my accounts and everything but forgot I didn't have anymore Warframe slots available before I redeemed my loot. I went and added a Warframe slot but Trinity still hasn't shown up. I have the syandana so I know I was partially successful. I already tried restarting the application on my PS4 twice...

Double check that you also claimed the loot on Twitch as well (https://www.twitch.tv/prime). Once that happens you should receive a popup stating that you redeemed the pack and you will find Trinity Prime in its own warframe slot. I'm not sure why the syandana went through before the popup though, since it occurred to me as well.

5 hours ago, Owmion said:

I guess those who signed up for twitch prime trial (also Amazon Prime) to get Frost Prime are going to miss this one with a lil bit salt in their blood.

> makes nother twitch account
> links new twitch account
> gets new free trial

EZ Clap

Relatively new player here who missed the Frost Prime event last year, how exactly does this work?

On the Warframe page it says there's 4 bundles (the first being Trinity Prime, the other 3 being locked), and on Twitch it says the event runs from June 6th to Oct 16th, so that's probably one bundle per month.

But the free trial most likely doesn't last for more than a month, so if I use it now to claim Trinity Prime, will I get the other bundles when they're unlocked?
If I redeem the trial once the last bundle has been unlocked, will I get the earlier bundles?
Or is it just one bundle per month, and you can only use the free trial to claim one of them?

I do want to get all the bundles from this promotion, but it's not really properly explained how to, or if it's even possible to do so with the free trial, as opposed to actually paying for prime or trying to abuse the system with multiple new accounts.

1 hour ago, MitchellFarted said:

Relatively new player here who missed the Frost Prime event last year, how exactly does this work?

On the Warframe page it says there's 4 bundles (the first being Trinity Prime, the other 3 being locked), and on Twitch it says the event runs from June 6th to Oct 16th, so that's probably one bundle per month.

But the free trial most likely doesn't last for more than a month, so if I use it now to claim Trinity Prime, will I get the other bundles when they're unlocked?
If I redeem the trial once the last bundle has been unlocked, will I get the earlier bundles?
Or is it just one bundle per month, and you can only use the free trial to claim one of them?

I do want to get all the bundles from this promotion, but it's not really properly explained how to, or if it's even possible to do so with the free trial, as opposed to actually paying for prime or trying to abuse the system with multiple new accounts.

I too am wondering this.  Like should I just wait until later to get all the stuff? I got plenty of frames to grind in the mean time including getting the normal trinity.

Find it and up vote..  this needs to be at the top so folks don't have to sift the salt to find a solution..

10 hours ago, Eienlanzer said:

Trinity Prime and Syadana not being given after claming on Twitch. I still do not have it after relogging and many others in chat are having the same issue.

FIX FOUND: Un-Link and Re-link your Twitch account though account management. This fixed my issue when re-logging into Warframe🏥

PS... he's talking about warframe account management not twitch... and this worked for me.. Thanks Eienlanzer!

Archived