Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would love to have a feedback on Umbra polarity on other frames and weapons.

war_hawk15

As of now the umbra polarity is limited to Excalibur umbra and skiajati. we can not polarize the other warframes and weapon using forma for umbra polarity. 

so it's totally worthless to spend 200k+ endo + 10M credits on ranking up those 5 umbra(quest mods). as we can not get benefit of it on other frames.

Yea i agree. We should have it cuz if we are using so much resources ,I. E, endo and credits. We should be able to use them on other frames too and in order to use them we have to forma the polarity in which we can't right now. So it will be a welcome addition

Just now, seprent said:

well you can put them on other frame/weapons just the drain is insane 

that's what my point is. invest such amount of resources and unable to put polarity on other frames/weapon is literally insane,. 

Just now, war_hawk15 said:

that's what my point is. invest such amount of resources and unable to put polarity on other frames/weapon is literally insane,. 

well this is a migrane thought i had just forma everything else and hope it fits idk im operating at like 20-25% power here idk what there drain is maxed i have fiber and vitality maxed down uh 90k endo and 4 mill credits the rest ill mod normally and if you forma the umbra ones away can you forma them back is another thought i jsut had

2 hours ago, seprent said:

here idk what there drain is maxed

48 capacity drain for all 3 together, which is easily over half your capacity for 3 mods. Even more than that if you use them in polarized slots of any kind. They aren't as strong individually, so you'll want to use the whole set together as well.

I really hope the polarity thing is an oversight and we'll be able to make Umbra polarities.

Edited by Aceofgods

32 minutes ago, Aceofgods said:

48 capacity drain for all 3 together, which is easily over half your capacity for 3 mods. Even more than that if you use them in polarized slots of any kind. They aren't as strong individually, so you'll want to use the whole set together as well.

I really hope the polarity thing is an oversight and we'll be able to make Umbra polarities.

hope DE listen to us.

33 minutes ago, Sersoz said:

Well i already fkced my Umbra up because i didnt know that i could not get the umbra polarity back, we need this .. 

Contact support and ask them to revert the slot and leave it alone until we get something for umbra formaing.

Yeah please don't do this. The whole point of the Umbra frame is that only it has those polarities. If everyone could have them it would make the frame just another frame for the collection instead of a new line of frames. 

8 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Yeah please don't do this. The whole point of the Umbra frame is that only it has those polarities. If everyone could have them it would make the frame just another frame for the collection instead of a new line of frames. 

IMO if anyone chooses to re-forma their favorite frames an additional 3 times for 3 new special forma slots; I'd like it as an option.  I don't see DE making an "Umbra" variant of every frame, and a Primed version of every frame.  So we end up min-maxing 3 amazing mods and end up using them on only 1 frame. I enjoyed the new quest immensely; but I'm not going to Umbra my way around the star map just to justify the 200k endo and 10m I dropped in maxing the mods.  My Oberon and Nidus say "Pretty Please".  Just seems like a real waste to not be able to optimize other builds for them.

I'm hoping DE add the Umbra mod's Polarity so I can put it on my Valkyr since the Umbra mods are very Expensive with the Drain and Ranking up. With the way they Syenergize with it's other mods, I can use them over different mods like Transisent Fortitude and Vitality.

Edited by VPrime96

I think they should add it - but I think they should actually create a new Infested Formas as way to obtain Umbra Polarity.  Throw them in the Derelict and give people a reason to go back there other than Mutagen Samples for the Hema lol  Many people have a metric buttonne of forma so it would be better to introduce a whole new one imo.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

or perhaps make umbral polarities "wildcards" so that any polarity will benefit. Save the hassle. The slot will work for all mods making umbra and his sword slightly more useful and the new mods really useful on full builds as direct upgrades... That, or give those mods their respective polarities back

Honestly I don't think they should be available for all frames. I know I'm in the minority, but it'd take away the feeling that they're special and unique. You can STILL use them in other warframes, and umbral intensify alone is certainly worth it in any STR build, but it requires making some hard choices, you won't be able to fit all 3 for example, and it'd require messing around with the polarities and builds. I think the special polarity should stay only for umbra (and who knows, maybe there are more umbra variant warframes coming in the future)

honestly i can only think they forgot to add it because if someone wants to reforma his frames let him.

The reason i think they didn t add it is because people start crying everytime sth gets changed because they wasted forma.

i really really hope they either change them to normal polaritys or let us forma them onto all frames/melee weapons otherwise the endo would be wasted for the new mods.

On a side note the moment where you finally have sth new to grind through just to notice you can t use it on 90% of your gear, instant alt f4 go play sth else moment:D

Edited by Tempestor