Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is the Sacrifice Update coming to consoles?

I hope it's not going to go into July. My clan will be going to Tennocon and my fear is it not being out in time. Whatever they are showing at Tennocon could spoil the quest if not out in time. The wait so far has not been to bad for me, but the hype is dying.

Edited by (PS4)proctor100

My honest opinion on the whole cursor update is that I wish there was an option to turn it off. Now I have problems where I will press the right stick involuntarily and zoom out the star chart. The other problem is that you need to move the cursor for some things to register and the console controller is not as fast as a real mouse, so it really shouldn't try to emulate one.

P.S. I know this is a sacrifice topic, but people have been discussing the latest update as well and I wanted to give my 2 cents about it.

5 hours ago, (PS4)proctor100 said:

I hope it's not going to go into July. My clan will be going to Tennocon and my fear is it not being out in time. Whatever they are showing at Tennocon could spoil the quest if not out in time. The wait so far has not been to bad for me, but the hype is dying.

They ( Rebecca I think) said there won't be Sacrifice spoilers at TennoCon.

But yeah. my hype is wearing off, hopefully when it drops for us then we can revive the hypetrain.

2 hours ago, (XB1)PredakingXYT said:

They ( Rebecca I think) said there won't be Sacrifice spoilers at TennoCon.

But yeah. my hype is wearing off, hopefully when it drops for us then we can revive the hypetrain.

yeah rebecca said quite clearly they hoped it would be threw Cert before TennoCon so I would find it hard to believe there wont be spoilers there just from people having played it.  but going to get that in game chat by then too likely

11 hours ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

only 1 problem de is trying to drop sacrifice on consoles befor tennocon next Saturday I belive it is so it will either be late this week or next week either way im wondering why everyone in region chat on Xbox 1 is saying only pc will have sacrifice I know its not true but they don't belive we'll ever get it

its 2 Saturdays actually this next Saturday is the 30th

21 hours ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

only 1 problem de is trying to drop sacrifice on consoles befor tennocon next Saturday I belive it is so it will either be late this week or next week either way im wondering why everyone in region chat on Xbox 1 is saying only pc will have sacrifice I know its not true but they don't belive we'll ever get it

DE can't do that, they would piss off the console players to the extreme and loose a #*!% ton of money. Then on XB1 and PS4 would thus say "Ok screw you too DE take Warframe and shove the dead game up your ass" proceed to drop the dudes and don't look back. Just giving an insight to what would happen

10 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

It is indeed next Saturday, as they made that post on a Sunday. This Saturday is the 30th.

The hype train is leaving the station. The real question is whether or not the cert process will go smoothly before TennoCon. I have a feeling that DE wants the Sacrifice on consoles before then as the event may potentially spoil some key story elements from the quest.

3 hours ago, (XB1)N7 Sinner said:

The hype train is leaving the station. The real question is whether or not the cert process will go smoothly before TennoCon. I have a feeling that DE wants the Sacrifice on consoles before then as the event may potentially spoil some key story elements from the quest.

They did say they want cert to go through before this Friday on Prime Time and are hoping approval doesn't take too long.

I tried to find the post that said this week for consoles but I cant find it I only have 1 slight problem with this considering that there are some really bad bug's left on pc to fix at this time it will be a miracle if we get it before Saturday but with de's team working as hard as possible to get it ready for console cert the hype for limbo prime will die down so badly that his access the weapons and him will lose value when the skiajati drops with its 1.0 disposition riven and for a fast attacking melee with that high of a disposition and the rework likely dropping sometime next month for melee we'll see either a drastic increase to damage or it will barely make a difference but for me it doesn't matter if you have a riven for that melee like my kripath I just unveiled today and got a melee damage range and attack speed roll but it has no neg

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Sorry but console support has been dropped in favor or lootboxes and a new battle royale mode.

That was the real Sacrifice. u_u

Calm down there, Satan. Lol

52 minutes ago, -Icicles- said:

It's been promised to ship before TennoCon. Just hang on, console brethren! 

Promised? Where?

On 2018-06-15 at 5:16 PM, (PS4)RickTheSuave21 said:

Hey guys, I've heard that the Sacrifice update came out for pc yesterday on a Thursday and I can't stop thinking about it and im hyped but i play warframe on console and because of this, like every other console player, i have to wait for the update. I'm just wondering what you guys think when the update will come for console players. 😄

I honestly think that they should get at least most of the console version finished before releasing pc, because otherwise warframe on console will no longer be used (unless you hide under a rock and avoid spoilers). Think smart DE.

I also do have a pc acount but I never use it because my pc is super crammed with all these Bethesda mods. So after hearing all this Sacrifice hype I decided to just play it on pc and it wasn't fun.