Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is the Sacrifice Update coming to consoles?

10 minutes ago, Pent_ said:

It's okay. I wish people like me were never born. But to answer your question, no, I don't feel bad, as I'm probably not ruining anyone's hype at all. Just expressing my dissatisfaction in relevant threads.

I never meant something like that :(

Well your expressions would affect their hype in someway imo , like " Is the quest that bad ? Should I not get hyped for it " etc.

Also even while its in General Discussion , there is nothing to discuss here about our dissatisfacions right ? OP merely mentions about The Sacrifice's release for consoles.

Edited by Aeon94

23 minutes ago, Pent_ said:

If it makes you feel any better, people like you make me wish I never bought the founder's pack. It isn't worth such an upsettingly petty community.

>calls community petty.

>is part of a group who are petty because their precious exclusive toy is still exclusive, just now there's a third one that everyone got for free.

Yeah i think it's best you stop projecting there bucko.

Anyhoo to the OP and other console users. You have Micrsoft and Sony to thank for this.

Edited by LupisV0lk

5 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

>calls community petty.

>is part of a group who are petty because their precious exclusive toy is still exclusive, just now there's a third one that everyone got for free.

Show me where I've said anything like that. All I've ever said is I want all Umbras, future and current, to be able to use prime cosmetics, but keep hating me and anyone else who is founder and wants this very same thing, it certainly shows how great of a person you are.

13 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

>calls community petty.

Anyhoo to the OP and other console users. You have Micrsoft and Sony to thank for this.

Dude literally didn't complain about Umbra or mention that it was making excal prime less exclusive. Your post right there is the reason he called the community Petty...

You 2 need to chill out, first of this isn't the topic for it and secondly you are spoiling the quest for people and thirdly no need for such behavior.

But about some of those points, I agree, Umbra and Prime should have exchangeable parts, they are treated as equal. I have no problems with this, if anything preventing this now could prevent this for other Umbra frames onwards which simply wouldn't be a smart move either.

Seriously stop making such a big deal over something so small.

Edited by (PS4)reddragonhrcro

Just now, (PS4)IroncladBomber said:

Which is Important. I'd rather wait a few weeks for Content, than my PS4 light on fire trying to run an update.

Oh totally. They have closed the gap significantly though. Eventually I think they'll get to the point where they can stagger the console vs PC release by two weeks. Especially if they hire more people.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)IroncladBomber said:

Which is Important. I'd rather wait a few weeks for Content, than my PS4 light on fire trying to run an update.

As long as you don't have a first gen Ps4 ya'll be fine.

I've had a myriad of issues with my PS4. Never get the first shipment.....just don't.

1 minute ago, Pent_ said:

Oh totally. They have closed the gap significantly though. Eventually I think they'll get to the point where they can stagger the console vs PC release by two weeks. Especially if they hire more people.

Well the new console UI should shorten that gap by a lot according to them.They are trying to get the PC and console UI's as close as possible so that they can release them with minimal effort in sorting out the differences.

1 hour ago, Pent_ said:

Because I was under the impression that Umbra was going to be a sidegrade that wouldn't be a carbon copy of Excal with some extra bits tagged on. That's what was promised when they announced it years ago. Whole new systems revolving around Umbra. It was even teased that they would be the endgame. He came out, he was disappointing. The whole quest was. It introduced characters only to effectively kill them off an hour later, calling that a "sacrifice" and expected me to feel anything for these characters who got little to no development. It continues the arbitrary morality system that does absolutely nothing. It added a frame that was the same thing as we've already had, only now he uses the god awful specter AI when you're in babymode, which is useless outside a few niche gameplay elements. On top of this, some founders were a bit upset they couldn't use their cosmetics on Umbra and most of them have requested simply to allow prime cosmetics on Excal Umbra, and any future Umbra to come out. This was met with insults, hate, vitriol, and no one is doing S#&$ about it. So keep being upset dude. Keep insulting me. I don't give a S#&$ anymore. This community has shown it's true colors.

It seems like you fell into the same hype hole we all did. Though, to be fair to DE, those are a lot of assumptions and, while DE didn't put any of them down, it wasn't their job to do so... just a good idea.

I'm curious, which do you think would be better for the game, and community, as a whole. Giving the Prime skin to Umbra or saying no and that they're mutually exclusive? 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

It seems like you fell into the same hype hole we all did. Though, to be fair to DE, those are a lot of assumptions and, while DE didn't put any of them down, it wasn't their job to do so... just a good idea.

I'm curious, which do you think would be better for the game, and community, as a whole. Giving the Prime skin to Umbra or saying no and that they're mutually exclusive? 

I'm all for more customization. I love Rhino Prime's helmet and I definitely want to use it if Rhino Umbra gets the same scarfy treatment, but if Excal doesn't get it, no one should get it, if anything for Consistency's sake.

6 hours ago, (PS4)renatomiau said:

DE should launch the updates all same time, I don't mind if there a lot of glitches. I only want a Spoiler-free experience. ;-;

@Pent_ Answered pretty much "/thread"-ed this.

But I'll go ahead & add to it.
At this present point in time A LOT of Console players keep saying this. But that is pure impatience talking.

I hate poking this abscessed wound. But let's look at the Present Day Console UI.
Rather than release Sacrifice UI on PC & work out "Controller" issues with the Cursor & etc on that platform, they rolled out the Cursor portion of it on Consoles & look at the backlash DE got.

I can only imagine how the Console crowd would react to all the bugs that have been Hotfixed/Patched out of The Sacrifice Patch on PC.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Awesomenisticus said:

Agreed. evidently, others don't quite understand the concept of replying spoiler-free

I 100% understand folks not wanting spoilers. But some of the progression blocking bugs & UI glitches PC had & still have atm would be real mood killers for those of us on Console.
I honestly want to be able to play through "The Sacrifice" start to finish flawlessly. It'll kill the story & enjoyment for me for it to glitch out at some dramatic moment/battle or puzzle.

this argument between founders and non-founders needs to stop. founders want to use a skin on the umbra so what! DE will either grant the request or not  

In your argument, you have released spoilers of the new update to a console player who hasn't had the chance to play it yet and who is actively excited.

as someone else who is really excited for it, I am gutted to read the information you have callously shared! THANKS! 

please just both go play the game the way you want and let us console players continue the hype and make our own decisions

P.S. Consoles don't even have founders so why pick a console post to argue 

8 hours ago, (XB1)Xephos Liponias said:

Rebecca just put out that they would “try” to get console Sacrifice by Tennocon. 15 more days.  Boo 😒 

I am so excited for this me and my friend are just finishing all of the other quests now ready to do it on release, I also have some leave from work to use up!

Just now, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

now everyone has already gotten limbo and its almost time for the console's 3 week upday so why isnt it in cert come on de we expect it every 3 weeks now not every 4 you have 3 days till the 3 week deadline and everyone on consoles are tired of waiting including me

i still hate limbo and plan on selling limbo prime after umbra drops and  both my pyrana's with him there just to weak compaired to the burst minigun sicarus prime

his melee is drastically weaker then my kripath even with the sacrificial mods my kripath still hits way harder since I have a great riven for it that isn't almost 2k plat with no real stats for the riven like umbra's skiajati which is supposedly a 1.0 disposition but I doubt its good enough to be worth using for me since I don't care about stealth when you have ivara's near endless cloak