Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is the Sacrifice Update coming to consoles?

14 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

now everyone has already gotten limbo and its almost time for the console's 3 week upday so why isnt it in cert come on de we expect it every 3 weeks now not every 4 you have 3 days till the 3 week deadline and everyone on consoles are tired of waiting including me

just wait.

Calm down, kid. Yes Skiajati isn't the best melee, but you can use Umbra on his own - and he's just as strong as any other Excal but can easily fit mods that make him significantly stronger. Also, Pyrana Prime, weak. Lol.

Also, Balla zaws have ~58 base damage. I've few weapons that can kill as efficiently. It may have low range, but the Stinging Thorn stance attacks everything in a pretty wide arc (plus guaranteed finishers to kill anything that doesn't die in few hits) . Raw damage pales in the face of status, crit, and stance modifiers.

This tantrum-thread isn't doing anything to earn you any sympathy.

Edited by The_Tiddler

4 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

I don't trust them after 22.18.7 that horrible fiasco was bad enough but this hasn't even finished all the bugs but what I said about the skiajati is true it falls flat on a lot of my standards I only use melee weapons with a base damage over 125

what? we are talking about the update not melee weapons.

true but im honestly wondering why I even care since ive already seen the whole quest thanks to tactical potato mogamu and a few others but I knew it wasn't going to be worth getting hyped about because its just not a big deal sure we get umbra but I really don't care about him as much because I use zephyr prime for everything thanks to jet stream so I really don't see any reason to use him after I get him since my Excalibur is already beyond stronger then umbra with his umbra mods but otherwise I just wanted to know why they didn't give us any notification

8 minutes ago, The_Tiddler said:

Calm down, kid. Yes Skiajati isn't the best melee, but you can use Umbra on his own - and he's just as strong as any other Excal but can easily fit mods that make him significantly stronger. Also, Pyrana Prime, weak. Lol.

Also, Balla zaws have ~58 base damage. I've few weapons that can kill as efficiently. It may have low range, but the Stinging Thorn stance attacks everything in a pretty wide arc. Raw damage pales in the face of status and crit.

This tantrum-thread isn't doing anything to earn you any sympathy.

rofl all my zaws are pure crit with toxin for shield penetration since they have low impact true that you might think that but I just really have no need for a weapon with less crit chance and base damage per bullet while yes the pyrana prime is overpowered I prefer my sicarus prime because its high burst dps rivals my tiberon prime which both shred everything

Edited by (XB1)EmpreyonQueen

Silva & Aegis prime, Lesion, Nikana Prime, Guandao are weapons with lower dmg than 125 that would laugh about that statement.

No more arguing. stick to whatever weapons you want. I'm out :highfive:

Edited by Spirit

huh? 3 weeks? from what? not the pc release of Sacrifice, ik that, that was like 9 days ago

besides that, just ait for the sacrifice, they are trying to get it to you console peeps  before tennocon

Edited by NightBlitz

53 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

try avoiding the most powerful console player on warframe if you want to not get 1 of your best weapons nerfed bad

Most powerful console player 😂😂😂😂😂 now that’s real funny 

that being said it’ll come when it is the right time to come 

you don’t want it to fail cert so let them get it right and ship it when it’s time 

1 hour ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

now everyone has already gotten limbo and its almost time for the console's 3 week upday so why isnt it in cert come on de we expect it every 3 weeks now not every 4 you have 3 days till the 3 week deadline and everyone on consoles are tired of waiting including me

What I do to gauge/consider when the Console Patch will hit is...

Look at the Current PC Version/Hotfix & Known Issues.

Right now. PC's most recent Hotfix 23.0.5 fixed a S#&$LOAD of issues.
It's annoying waiting for the highly anticipated Sacrifice but I'm 100% glad the inventory screen bugs & issues never landed on Console.

Sadly though, because of the still current known issue list, & the sheer amount of hotfixes update 23.0.0 has had.
The Console Update will fail to fit into the deadline you've provided. Every PC hotfix & update has to be converted for Consoles & right now it's not in a better place but not a good place.

I'm still sticking with my Late July/Early August Prediction at this rate. (The Relic Rewards not dropping bug has me quite concerned. That's NOT good.)

Dude, take your ritalin and calm down man.

You're all over the place, one moment you're blabbering about The Sacrifice, then about Limbo Prime and then suddenly about melee damage. That and your severe lack of punctuation makes you extremely difficult to follow.

-edit- Yay for topic merging, now my post aimed at the OP of the original thread seems to just drift without the context it had before

Edited by Lanadra

40 minutes ago, Lanadra said:

Dude, take your ritalin and calm down man.

You're all over the place, one moment you're blabbering about The Sacrifice, then about Limbo Prime and then suddenly about melee damage. That and your severe lack of punctuation makes you extremely difficult to follow.

Hey man some people just get excited but, yes punctuation is appreciated.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Krader1 said:

Improper use of a comma has been used while commenting on grammar. Lol.

Well grammar is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse. 

Either way I spoiled the quest for myself due to the uncertainty of the console release before tennocon as im attending, DE can try to avoid spoilers all they want but it only takes 1 PC player to start talking about it to intentionally ruin it for console players attending. If your avoiding it and your attending do yourself a favor and find a no commentary playthrough. 

Edited by (XB1)Cram Duachim