Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is the Sacrifice Update coming to consoles?

most likely next week. I have a feeling if they get it back from cert soon enough they'll push it out the door regardless just before TennoCon so they don't have to worry about fixing bugs until after TennoCon. better hope we don't have any bugs when it hits us, they might take a while to be fixed.

and I hope the UI glitches are solved. sometimes the chat tabs don't respond to the cursor, and it's annoying when trading. hope that gets fixed.

On 2018-06-17 at 9:22 PM, (PS4)PatatoBomber9492 said:

I’ve been wanting to know when Umbra will be out on consoles because I really really want to use him and play the awesome quest with it

I also want to tell my clan because they are wanting to know as well

Too cut everything short and avoid all arguments here.... on today’s Xbox one at 1 stream DE Megan confirmed that the console team is trying to get the update in cert with Microsoft this Friday so that consoles can have the the Sacrifice before tennocon (July 7th).

31 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

most likely next week. I have a feeling if they get it back from cert soon enough they'll push it out the door regardless just before TennoCon so they don't have to worry about fixing bugs until after TennoCon. better hope we don't have any bugs when it hits us, they might take a while to be fixed.

and I hope the UI glitches are solved. sometimes the chat tabs don't respond to the cursor, and it's annoying when trading. hope that gets fixed.

This is EXACTLY why I am more than willing to wait till after Tennocon.

Console players are crying now over not having the patch...

Well imagine having the patch, its buggy as all hell, plus what if the UI is screwed up, plus progression stopping bugs.

Now we're stuck with it for a long, possinly even longer Cert process.

Then the forums will be full of:

"DE!! How could you push through such a trash update?!", "This is UNPLAYABLE!!", "WHY MAKE US WAIT FOR THIS TRASH?!?!", "DE you should stop rushing content!!"

And etc...

There is a saying...

"Patience is a Virtue."

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

This is EXACTLY why I am more than willing to wait till after Tennocon.

Console players are crying now over not having the patch...

Well imagine having the patch, its buggy as all hell, plus what if the UI is screwed up, plus progression stopping bugs.

Now we're stuck with it for a long, possinly even longer Cert process.

Then the forums will be full of:

"DE!! How could you push through such a trash update?!", "This is UNPLAYABLE!!", "WHY MAKE US WAIT FOR THIS TRASH?!?!", "DE you should stop rushing content!!"

And etc...

There is a saying...

"Patience is a Virtue."

Not only that but... there's literally nothing we can do about it right now. Waiting sucks and I want excal Umbra just as much as anybody but, I'm sure as we speak DE is doing everything they can to get it to us.

I haven't forgotten when EA decided they were gonna launch battlefield 4 on like 4 systems at once and what a crapshow that was, and as much as I hate EA I gotta admit DE is a way smaller studio

They said on stream today that they're aiming to submit to cert this friday but if that happens and best case scenario it's comes out on the Tuesday after they have very little time to do hotfixes before tennocon. I understand if they're trying to get it out fast so console players know about spoilers before tennocon happens.

And the UI currently is really bugging. I'm noticing it more and more since the last update a week or so ago. Buttons will just not work, random hard crashes, on console, or just the whole game becoming unresponsive in an Arsenal screen needing the whole game to be closed to clear it.

And that cursor... *shivers*

5 hours ago, (XB1)Kir06 said:

Too cut everything short and avoid all arguments here.... on today’s Xbox one at 1 stream DE Megan confirmed that the console team is trying to get the update in cert with Microsoft this Friday so that consoles can have the the Sacrifice before tennocon (July 7th).

Thank you for that, I missed the steam today because I was working (in a car factory, what a world, right?) and I didn't want to to get shot down for asking as well lol. Plus I play on ps4, so since they said they want to roll it out to consoles, being plural, around the same time in a week ish, that's awesome news. I'm setting up a 1 punch atlas and want some umbral mods on him 😉

44 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

They did say on stream that the console team is confident of it.

They said the same thing about the day they released it on PC that Thursday. At first they said "this week" then on the day they released it, they straight said "we are confident we will get it today" and they absolutely did.

Have faith, and give DE your energy.

Worst case scenario, we will have it the week after Tennocon, but it's looking like it will be sooner.

On 2018-06-18 at 12:28 PM, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Good luck. People have been posting spoilers on their video thumbnails and it's really annoying. I hope you don't run into spoilers like I did.

So far so good but haven't watched much twitch or YouTube since the update on pc... Hoped the in cert message would have come up during the week 

4 hours ago, (XB1)DarkNyt ZA said:

So far so good but haven't watched much twitch or YouTube since the update on pc... Hoped the in cert message would have come up during the week 

Most spoilers i saw are from twitter and people posting spoilers on non sacrifice-thread threads. I hope it gets here soon before I get even more spoiled.