Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.8

[DE]Megan

There is a bug with ash prime when 4th ability is on use and pressing all 3 ability make you stuck in the air and can't get killed and zoom in with weapons but you can still kill the enemies plz fix. Oh plus you could still move when stuck in the air.

Oh another update, though i'd point out then that like the umbra scabbard skin that was vastly overpriced at release, the same is true for the operators blindfold that came at the same time, costing 75plat compared to the other similar cosmetics costing 15p, in % that difference is quite significant 😕

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Minor Optimizations: 

• Made minor optimizations to Carrier's Looter precept. 
  • Made optimizations to Djinn's Fatal Attraction precept.
  • Fixed a performance issue with multiple Sentinel attack Precepts. 
  • Optimized the Sacrifice precept.
  • Optimized Helios's Detect Vulnerability Precept.
  • Optimized performance of GPU particles in various cases. 

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference while entering a teleport volume resulting in the screen turning fully black/white.
  • Fixed Vazarin Protective Dash healing being removed when using Umbra and Transferring back to your Warframe.
  • Fixed Transferring from a downed Operator to your Warframe in Submersible Archwing resulting in the camera breaking.
  • Fixed using a Warframe with an Exalted Melee weapon (Excalibur, Wukong or Valkyr), certain actions will lead to a weird "in-between" state, where your Exalted Melee Stance incorporates moves from your currently equipped melee weapon. 
  • Fixed issues with Fishing hitboxes not always matching their model. 
  • Fixed an issue with the Day 950 Login Tribute... but did not fix Login 3.0 but hopefully we can talk more about that later this summer, stay tuned! 
  • Fixed Umbra Courtyard Captura Scene lacking help text.
  • Fixed issues where Zephyr could get stuck in bad animations. 
  • Fixed an issue where trading an MR locked item could lock the screen. 
  • Fixed the D-Pad not working on the Daily Tribute screen
  • Fixed various crashes and game freezes. 
  • Fixed a frequent crash on systems running Sandy Bridge graphics. 
  • Fixed various incorrect translations. 
  • Fixed an issue with Clients seeing violent shakes in the Jordas Golem boss fight. 
  • Fixed an issue with your Operator doing an 'AC Slater' on the chair in the Orbiter. 
  • Fixed an issue with the Prisma Skana having incorrect properties. 

dab on the haters!!!! logangggggg

54 minutes ago, rouch3200 said:

Please fix Operator cosmetic Ki'teer atmos earpiece from tennocon relay

Not sure what needs fixing on the earpiece itself, mine looks alright? Maybe post a screengrab or give more details.

Speaking of cosmetics, currently when your operator's hood is open, you can see all the cosmetics like earpieces, diadems, blindfold etc.. except on Umbra Scarf, which doesn't display earpieces and face cosmetics only the blindfold. It should display just like the other operator hoods do. Nakak's operator masks have a similar issue when you select open hood it hides all the cosmetics. 

In addition to displaying cosmetics while operator masks are open, also add the option to display at least the earpieces while these are closed.

Really appreciate the work you put in.

That being said, still no fix for melee weapons defaulting to Nikana-type finisher animations as per:

Just tested it again, entered the plains from Orbiter and my Zaw-machete used Nikana finishers instead of machete/single-sword ones.

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Minor Optimizations: 

• Fixed issues where Zephyr could get stuck in bad animations. 

How bad were these animations? were they noticable and funny, or were they just minor problems?

Good work on those bugs but i found a new one or an old one hmmm: meanwhile on the POE i was playing my recently aquired umbra, hovering along enjoying a stolen Dargyn when i realize for the life of me i cannot leave the seat either by pressing the acosiated button or my using the melee key, and that the idle animation (excal umbra noble stance) is running. I attempted to use the lifesaver /unstuck command but unfortunately it was not effective, claimed i was unstuck but i was certainly not. Good thing those missiles shoot our lovely dressed selves out of the sky in one hit, otherwise id have to slam myself into the dirt several times too many.

the problem from earlier was fixed but a new one happened. my characters color pallet changed in game to random colors orange, red, a very odd tint of green. i asked my group if they noticed it and to them i was still the plain gray i started with, upon transfering out of the warframe it changed back to normal but only ceases once you transer back in. hope this somehow doesnt happen to someone on a sortie cause it only fixes itself once you arrive back on your ship. thanks for the good work and fun future concepts of the game :3

Archived