Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Asakuru said:

Ok this genuinely bugs me, I have Targis Prime Armor but I do not have the Vala Sugatra prime. How is that possible? Is it new or something?

Same problem here. I already have Targis Prime Armor set from mag Vault pack but I don't have Vala Prime Sugatra. Why would they make us get another targis set knowing many players in the game have Targis but not vala. I don't have a problem buying duplicate prime gear to get the accessories because you can at least use the prime gear but I won't spend my money on another duplicate accessory. I want just the Vala sugatra and the nyx profile glyphs. Not good DE

• Like 1

So I don't have Vala Prime, but I do have the other accessories. I don't think it'll be worth $20 for just that. There are so many other items you could have unvaulted instead (Liset Prime, Helios Prime Accessories, Kubrow Armor Prime, Edo Prime) but instead, the only item that hasn't been unvaulted is the Vala Sugatra. But at least it's been separated in an accessory pack, so points there. Maybe next Unvaulting I'll get something.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, (PS4)Multi-Melta said:

Liset Prime

I missed out on this specific item, and it's a shame DE hasn't considered a method to sell the Prime Accessories outside of Access/Unvault events as I would honestly put a decent amount of currency down for that, since I already have the set of armour that came with Mirage Prime's accessory pack.

5 minutes ago, mr_kyle0210 said:

I'm really glad to be able to purchase the Targis armour set without a frame I already own. Super pumped for this, its gonna go on most of my frames! =D

same my dude i am so hyped for this!

Edited by mu1ler

37 minutes ago, Koalachan said:

Oh 😞

I... I am really really disappointed that you tacked on Platinum to the Accessory packs. The community made it abundantly clear that we wanted an option for just the cosmetic accessories and you seemed to understand. There's plenty of options already to get plat and I have zero interest in paying real life money for whatever you think 200 platinum is worth. And I was really hyped after Tennocon to throw some money your way too ;-(😡

So you pay 20 bucks for the accessories, DE throws in 200 plat for freebies, and you're complaining about it?

That doesn't make any sense friend, I'm fairly sure the accessories are gonna be 20, because IIRC full pack is 40-60 and accessories are 20 in the past as well.

_________

Can we unvault it now though DE? I don't want to wait till the 24th I want to give you my money right now

Edited by NocturneOfSolace

53 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

Huh. Sure enough, no Nova or Mag. Was the triple unvaulting before just a one-time thing, then? Was sort of expecting it to become the norm (but no more than that) and have others showing up in Baro relics.

...Is Mag going to be the next to start being in Baro relics, maybe?

Maybe. though mag was unvaulted precisely when keys became relics, so if you had a lot of keys, you got LOTS of mag containing relics, so shes much easier to get than any of the frames vaulted before nyx did (frost was unvaulted before relics, and nyx was the first to be vaulted under the relics system)