Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

[DE]Rebecca

As excited as I am for Fortuna and Railjack, will there be any tuning to archwing gameplay? The overall feeling of flying still feels a bit slippery, and while that makes sense, lots of control is lost. Many people have mechanical and gameplay issues with archwings, and I'd hope they can be given a rework so that when Railjack comes around, it's not seen as a burden to the new mode that's otherwise looking great.

1) I would like to hear more about the upcoming Operator stuff. I know there is first integration with Tennogen coming (accessories-only for now), and I heard about the reworked hairstyles. What is the progress on both of that, and is there anything else you are planning? (Ability to pick bodytype please?)

2) It's been a question on my mind for a while, but especially after Sacrifice made a lot of people complain about it - I want to hear Steve give some more in-depth look at what morality wheel is supposed to be about. Yes, I heard it is about "Yin and Yang", but I am not sure how to apply this concept to a morality system - or how you supposedly *did* apply it.

3) UMBRA?

...Joke. And yet, not a joke. Given the introduction of the new special mods with the Excalibur Umbra, what is the plan for the future of that system? Are we going to be able to get more Umbras? Are we going to be able to add the Umbra polarity to warframes/weapons somehow? Are we going to be able to "awaken" our current warframes into Umbras? o.O

4) State of the Hydroid Prime trailer was a bit elaborated on Tennocon, but more information is nice. In addition, what about Zephyr and Limbo?

What about the future of those trailers in general? <.< Please don't tell me that the project is shelved and Hydroid is the last Prime Trailer we'll see ._. I really like those little insights into Warframe universe.

Will Eidolon Warframe (Vlad) come with explanation on how it can exist in the game world? Is the next female bird warframe supposed to be using a male God from Hindu myth, Garuda; as its official name or is this just a placeholder? Will Sacrifice get an Epilogue to complete its introduction via Prologue?

During the art panel at TennoCon 2017 Steve first showed off concept art for what's now revealed to be the Railjack and mentioned it was "a replacement for Solar Rails".

Is that still the plan? Is the Railjack expansion going to in part act as an overhaul to the Dark Sectors and Solar Rail system? Something along the lines of boarding actions and assaulting Alliance-made Solar Rails via Railjack like we saw in the TennoCon demo? Would it still use a Specter system for enemy units if done this way? Would Solar Rails still be customizable?

Is the Armistice finally ending this year?

My question spans from many many hours roaming cetus and exploring the details of the settlement. What are the steps being taken to curb boredom after the initial burn through of content on Venus? How is the burnout being addressed and what things can we look forward to, to keep us invested in Solaris? 

I'm curious about  where you are planning to take the Railjack and how it relates to the Orbiter.

• On the Orbiter's hull, will it have its own spot where it can dock, like the Landing Crafts? If yes, will that involve another restructuring of the Orbiter's interior?
  • When not on a mission, during "idle time," will we be able to hop over to the Railjack to explore / decorate / customize? :3
  • Will the Railjack and the Orbiter coexist, or will the Railjack eventually replace the Orbiter entirely?

Awesome to have these back!

As for questions, only the following:

In what state is Zephyr Deluxe?

What about the grineer enemies for plains? I mean the big tank thing that is suppose to walk and spin and we currently see at a few settlements.

Any chance to have changes to the gear wheel? with upcoming Fortuna we may run out of space to have a bit of everything, so it will be ncie to have at least another loadout for another set of gears of our choice... or at least some extra spaces...

Question 1: What happened to the rovers? i noticed there wasn't a gameplay for it at tennocon.

Question 2: Will the ships in railjack replace our Liset ? also will you guys use railjack to redesign the star chart and ultimately redoing the new player experience?

Can we get Umbra polarities for our other warframes, maybe craft something to unlock the polarity on other warframes that are not umbra?

Any news on a better or improved Universal Vacuum so we can take our pets for a walk?

Will the mining system from open plains get reworked to make it more fun to farm or at least have a more reliable way to farm for ores?

[By the way, if you could make the mining spots more noticeable or big I will deeply appreciate it, they are kind of small. ]

Can we drive other corpus vehicles in Venus or that got scrapped and changed for the hoover board?

The new hunt for endangered animals sounds really fun. How many species of animals can we expect to hunt for and if some could be dangerous to hunt or hard to hunt?

Thanks for everything DE ❤️

For the love of all that is Orokin, who do I have to beg in order to get a full-fledged "laser sword" or "double-bladed laser sword" like all of our favorite "masters, apprentices, and lords" from a certain film franchise? Gram, Plasma Sword, Prova, and Amphis are great, but it's just not the same. Love you guys!

1) when will new umbra warframe be released?

2) can we expect a small non-cinematic quest for them? something like ordis saying " oh i've deciphered the Vitruvian a bit! go here and here "

3) Can we expect at least 4 before TAU? it would be quite bad to have all excal umbra teams. 

Archived