Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm a long time player, with lots of patience. But one thing is gnawing at me about all the sweet stuff shown at TennoCon. What I'd like to know, isn't when we'll get it. But in what order we'll get it. What should I be hyped for first? Between multiple deluxe skins, Fortuna, Railjack, and the New War... I'm just beside myself.

Zephyr Deluxe?

Oh, and could you provide us with some explanation as to what roles Junctions fill in lore compared to solar rails. There used to be the implication that solar rails were not only used to jump interstellar distances but also from one point in the solar system to another, but then Junctions were introduced and seemed to pretty much serve the same function. What gives?

1 hour ago, Playford said:

In no particular order:

After the Saya's vigil quest, Saya just kinda awkwardly stands next to Konzu, can she offer some dialogue or services?
For example selling stolen Dargyn for credits to wait for us next time we walk out the Cetus gate?

What can you share of the Scythe -> Heavy Blade conversion?

How's the melee rework coming along?

How's the pet rework coming along?

What happened to the sentient arm-cannon thing?

Damage 3.0 is shelved for the moment, but can we have a balance pass of old mods that are currently worthless?
Such as the regular status and physical damage mods.

It's been a long time since we've had a warframe lore entry in the codex, any plans for more?

It's been a long time since we've had a Simaris target for a lore entry, any plans for more?

Will you add bonus mission objectives for bonus loot, like the cache search from sabotage, to other mission types?

The conclave rewards certain types of kills with bonus affinity, things like headshots, slide kills, comboing weapons and so on, have you considered adding something like that to regular missions?
That once per mission side objective is a bit lackluster.

Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun?
If they do, will we have access to their weapons?

In the codex some enemies have awesome panoramas while some are just an NPC idling in an empty room, can we get more panoramas please?

Any plans for introducing Void Spy? I really like breaking into vaults.

Long, long ago, Marelok was supposed to come out as a dual wield weapon, but due to some animation problems it was released as a single weapon, have those problems been resolved?
Will we ever get a Twin Marelok?

The accuracy stat in the arsenal is somewhat misleading, even deceptive at times. Can we have a clarification on what it means?

For those that maxed out their focus trees and have no interest in gaining focus anymore, can we have an option of removing, maybe even destroying without replacing, installed focus lenses?

With modular weapons like Zaws and the upcoming Kitguns, would it be possible to update the system so before gilding it is possible to change individual components or dismantle it fully?

Will Sunday Steve be coming back?

really complaining about lack of panoramas on top of everything else in this jr novel of requests. give em a break

Will we ever get some new weapon variants like Grinlock Wraith or Prisma Kraken or maybe some new Mutualist weapons ?

When will you add an Assault rifle with an underbarrel grenade launcher? you did that with the Corrinth shotgun.........why not a rifle?

Any plan in adding the abillity to dual wield a single-handed sword with a secondary ?

Can we get a rework to the Foundry ? like give us an option to set it to collect and fabricate automatically: example set it to craft 10 times energy restore or 20 times specters.

Can you fix the incosistent hitboxes of the fishes in PoE ?  

Any plan in tweaking the companions AI so they are more reliable in combat ?

:clem::clem:Does an Orange have a ryme ?:clem::clem:

Will there be new umbras ? I remember steve said excal umbra will open a new era of warframes , doest it mean we'll see more umbras or at least new "variations" of other warframes ? Cause i dont think there will be "umbras" as ballas was specially talking to excal umbra as just umbra , if there were more umbras , i think ballas would've called him a more specific name ... But excal is still the ninth test subject that failed , it could also mean there are more "failures" , please reb , clear things up , my head is gonna blow from calculating the possibilities >-<

The last time moa pets were mentioned before TennoCon, it sounded like they were put on the backburner so that a revision to the other pets could be focused on. Does the inclusion of the moa pets in Fortuna mean that progress has been made on that front? Can we expect pets 2.0 before or with Fortuna?

Will the railjack ship replace our existing orbiter ships? (I would love it if it did, the windows are great) If not, could our orbiters eventually get the customizable lighting system that was recently implemented for dojos?

What changes and improvements do you envision for Archwing as part of Railjack? Might we expect changes to archwing weapons, enemies, and missions as well?

Thank you for your time and consideration 🙂

How much are those new skins going to cost?
Will there be chances at catching living/breathing
pets to have as companions I WANT A ZOO plz
Or least give us 6 or so of the pets we can catch
for 'research purposes' to be able to be in our caring
tenno hands an let us RESEARCH? #NewQuest/Feature

I wish we could get new skins sometimes for
credits and NOT strictly plat.

1. With the new "Hoverboard" will you need to constantly craft them or can you make one and be done

2. Will we need to make the railjack interceptor/interceptors or will they be given to us when needed

3. What will rewards be for eliminating a ship

4. If you capture a base will it be captured forever if yes will you be put with people who have the same bases or will they only be captured untill we leave

hey can you tell us more about melee future and what can we expect and when it will be released 

also can you talk about wukong please and what changes he will get i suggest if you can make defy where if wukong died  while using it he gets buff like more attack damage or more speed 

and for his iron staff it lacks of status i dont say you lower the crit so it became a status weapon but i say [condition overload] mod has wukong on it and its pretty much useless to use it on his iron staff so please and may you remove one of the stats that he has like impact or puncture and replace it with viral or blast or even corrosive which is hard considering you dont like wukong BUT please make him better i really love him but i cant use him because he is not that good compared to the other warframes out in the game still play with him form time to another 

Do we/When do we get more masks for Nakak who sells masks in Cetus? Currently there's just the starter frames (Excalibur, Volt, Mag), and Trinity and the grineer mask. It would be awesome to see more masks (all the frames, actually, or at least some more) in the shop. Fortuna will be awesome, I've got no doubts about that, but please do also continue to improve cetus and plains.

2 minutes ago, Anailaigh.Starfall said:

How much are those new skins going to cost? I wish

we could get new skins sometimes for credits and NOT

plat

Skins do not affect your playability , its just cosmetic , thats why the choice of buying it should give an income to warframe , thats buisness and how they make their money to continue delivering us such an awesome game for free 

Hi. I'm a new player. I started like the same time you gave the ash prime and wanted to give a few suggestions.  

1- less underwater levels

2- less space message decode alerts

3- less underwater alerts 

And a few questions too.

1- when in an alert in a system/node you haven't unlocked why it doesn't let you in but if you are in a group before voting for it you can go in?

2- what's in the bo...what's in the 3 locked doors in your ship? 

3- is space mom giving us allowance?. 

Finally I would like to congratulate the devs of this game for making an awesome game in which the community is so friendly and lacks the salty toxicity of most current games. Also for your constant updates and hearing of the community. Not all gave devs listen to their community and just do as they please not caring about the community or unbalanced game. I'm very new in this game but I have been carried, helped, given info, shared items and pretty much very well welcomed 

Two questions.

Firstly (and apologies if it's been asked before):

The Cinematic quests are few and far between due to the amount of time and resources it takes to put one together and especially given that you can't just pour all your resources into a single piece of content because you've got to keep the game running as best as possible and you've got to work on stuff in parallel or you'll quickly run out of content for the player. 

With that in mind, is there a large over-reaching plot you're working toward regarding things like the Lotus, Sentients, Tau, and all the other Warframe characters and faction going forward?

Do you have a roadmap all planned out in super specific detail about what you want to do and how to fit things together or do you have a rough outline and some story beats you work towards and you just let some pieces fall where they will?

Or are you making it up as you go along?

Secondly: 

It was mentioned in the "Sounds of the System" panel at Tennocon that the Fan Kit has a bunch of audio samples that we can use as Ringtones or Alerts.

However, none of these assets feature Tyl Regor OR Vay Hek.

How do you explain this egregious oversight? 

1 minute ago, redsaaryn said:

Hi. I'm a new player. I started like the same time you gave the ash prime and wanted to give a few suggestions.  

1- less underwater levels

2- less space message decode alerts

3- less underwater alerts 

And a few questions too.

1- when in an alert in a system/node you haven't unlocked why it doesn't let you in but if you are in a group before voting for it you can go in?

2- what's in the bo...what's in the 3 locked doors in your ship? 

3- is space mom giving us allowance?. 

Finally I would like to congratulate the devs of this game for making an awesome game in which the community is so friendly and lacks the salty toxicity of most current games. Also for your constant updates and hearing of the community. Not all gave devs listen to their community and just do as they please not caring about the community or unbalanced game. I'm very new in this game but I have been carried, helped, given info, shared items and pretty much very well welcomed 

I could answer u , but it'd spoil the game 4 u , play it all and finish the quests , you'll fall in love with it and you'll thank me later , welcome to the family <3 

1. Will Railjack ships be individually owned, or is it tied to clans?

2. Will Railjacks be customizable?

3.Will we be able to shoot weapons from the hover boards, even if it's just secondaries?

D. What is Steve's favorite sandwich?

5. Will there be multiple different missions that use the Railjack?

6. Will we one day finally be able to see/customize/pilot our orbiter ships?

7. Since you are adding MOA pets, can we one day get flying bird pets?  (It would be cool to have some kind of phoenix thing that could lay down a bombing run on a bunch of enemies. =3)

8. Will any improvements being developed for Fortuna one day retroactively affect the Plains?

#. Seriously can we have birds? The MOA's are cool and all, but I really, REALLY want a bird pet. O_O

10. Will you add other vehicles, cause hover boards are cool, but hover bikes would make my day. =D

1 minute ago, Karis8894 said:

1. Will Railjack ships be individually owned, or is it tied to clans?

2. Will Railjacks be customizable?

3.Will we be able to shoot weapons from the hover boards, even if it's just secondaries?

D. What is Steve's favorite sandwich?

5. Will there be multiple different missions that use the Railjack?

6. Will we one day finally be able to see/customize/pilot our orbiter ships?

7. Since you are adding MOA pets, can we one day get flying bird pets?  (It would be cool to have some kind of phoenix thing that could lay down a bombing run on a bunch of enemies. =3)

8. Will any improvements being developed for Fortuna one day retroactively affect the Plains?

#. Seriously can we have birds? The MOA's are cool and all, but I really, REALLY want a bird pet. O_O

10. Will you add other vehicles, cause hover boards are cool, but hover cycles would make my day? =D

Im in love with this lol XD 

I only have two questions.

1. Someone found cut content of Ordis getting a body in the sacrifice quest line. Are there plans to make this happen later on, or has this been scrapped completly?

2. When can we expect to see the Nidus and Vauban deluxe skins? it looks like theyre both about ready and Vauban is in the game, ETA?

I just started recently, and this game is incredibly dense. While the absolute basics are explained in game there's just so much more to learn. Myself and two friends didn't even know what bullet jumping was until someone explained it. The community does a pretty good job of covering the questions I've come up with between YouTube videos and forum posts, but your YouTube channel seems to focus a lot on the players that are already deep into the game. I get that adding endless tutorials would kill the pacing of the introduction, and that pacing was great as a newcomer, but would you ever consider having more introductory videos in the "Help and Tutorials" playlist on your YouTube channel to help us get a grasp on what's going on? The mod video, while slightly out of date, still explained so much of the core concepts that made it so much simpler to understand what was going on.

1.what will the next Umbra warframe be, and are all umbra frames made from a origional host of technocyte like exalibur umbra was?

2.did the tenno of old pilot warframes made out of (or for) other people, like exalibur or where they made to order for every tenno like rel / harrow?

3. why wasn't the harrow chained in the red veil temple harrow prime instead of a regular version?

4. will the melee rework come before fortuna?

5.why did spacemum try to murder us and is it too late to go live with space dad?

6.are there any plans to change the drop location for ivara's neuroptics, since the poor drop rate combined with the fact it drops in the same place as the blueprint makes looking for it a death march

Ok a few questions. 

• So Frame Fighter.  Is there any more you can tell us? There hasn't been a whole lot of coverage besides it was at Tennocon.  Release date for PC and console, etc?
  • Railjack looks great, will that too be part of PVP?  What else can you tell us?
  • The vehicle that was showcased in a previous devstream (the one that rolled and exploded when it went upside down).  Will it make the light of day?
  • K-Drive, so awesome, but will you get more moves while using it (flips and such) and will it get fleshed out more to have it's own mini game type thing?   
  • Are there any other mini games in the future planning like a vertically scrolling Liset shooter?  Or even Komi being released?  Will there be a possible place to house mini games like an arcade or relay?  This might include Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.
  • Can Ordis be a peculiar mod that talks when you shoot?  Or a vampire Lotus visual effect whenever Lotus speaks?
  • Will the Acolytes be coming back in a different way with all the new stuff coming out (as enemies in Frame Fighter, Railjack, etc.)?
  • So Reb does the voice Lotus, Meg did the voice work for Valkyr, and Geoff a pillar.  Any other DE staff in the game somewhere?*
  • Will we get to have We will all lift together on our orbiter or railjack?
    * Edit forgot Danielle did Octavia's Mo Cap

Archived