Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe PUBG PVP Mode?

1 minute ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Goddamn can we go a week without seeing one of these darn threads?!
Hell no. Conclave just needs some help, we don't need battle royale, even if it's with 4 people.

Keep that Fortnite and PUBG cringe far away from my safe haven! 

I think you should hide your game in the closet... it will be safer 😛

I'd rather not have such a game mode in the game, since well.. you see what happened to conclave.. or Lunaro.. 
Developing this Mode would take alot of time that could be spend developing something else that won't be dead content 5 seconds after being launched.
Warframe is a PvE game and therefore, everything is balanced around PvE. Having such a Game Mode would take time away to balance things out for PvP which then the majority of people don't want to play, not to mention that most people (as far as i know of) dislike the battle royale genre.
If you like battle royales, then nothing is stopping you from playing a Battle Royale game and having fun with that, nothing wrong with that.. just for Warframe, i have to say that it is a strict  No.

Right, because DE attempting to rip off PUBG wouldn't crash and burn as hard as when DE tried to rip off Rocket League.

People who want to play PUBG are already playing it. PvP isn't much of a thing in Warframe to begin with, given how many people "farm" the Conclave modes just for the cosmetics.

37 minutes ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

hi,

I think having a pvp game mode where the operators go in plains of eidolon and search for warframes and weapons and try to win the match

could be with a team of 4 players or solo

just a pvp mode.. not trying to copy anything

No. Just... No.