Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe PUBG PVP Mode?

25 minutes ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

im not peter parker

DONT MAKE FUN OF ME

you're not, but you're still a joke...at least your threads are 

if you wanna troll or farm for laugh rep then do it somewhere else, and if you wanna fix pvp then offer meaningful and detailed feedback instead of a joke post....on general discussion 

warframe lacks of end game, im a 1 year player and I finished everything and now just playing conclave 2 hours per day everyday

its so much fun I love conclave pvp

I just wish we have more interesting things on pvp like having a lot of health and shields and be able to bring PVE build to pvp and use abilities as they are.. not balanced or nerfed..

balance is bad... players must forma their weapons/warframes to be good

balance will be reached one way or another with right builds all players will be the same, its just skills and aim and fast action what matters

just unleash abilities/weapons real powers feel the true power

10 minutes ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

hahahah I feel bad for pve player.. they feel powerful against grineer/corpus enemies and like.. wow im good im a warframe im powerful

and when it comes to pvp… " nooo I hate it! everyone killing me! I don't feel im a powerful warframe "

that's the only reason why everyone hates pvp, because u lose.. and playing pve never lose

be a true ninja, wall latch, bulletjump, jump on wall while shooting others use melee/primary/secondary

everyone hates pvp because nobody tries to play it

all of you have 0 conclave reputation

Most encounters, if not all, happen in PVE.

PVP has some nice skins but that's about it. 

(Looks like someone deleted his mean post)

Edited by Bronjun

40 minutes ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

warframe lacks of end game, im a 1 year player and I finished everything and now just playing conclave 2 hours per day everyday

its so much fun I love conclave pvp

I just wish we have more interesting things on pvp like having a lot of health and shields and be able to bring PVE build to pvp and use abilities as they are.. not balanced or nerfed..

balance is bad... players must forma their weapons/warframes to be good

balance will be reached one way or another with right builds all players will be the same, its just skills and aim and fast action what matters

just unleash abilities/weapons real powers feel the true power

If you love playing conclave, then play conclave.  But the majority of the populace will avoid it because it lacks that high pace, god-like power of the PVE aspect of the game.  And DE has even stated, multiple times, that they want warframe to be PVE focused.  Which is why the only thing PVP wise we can hope for (if you want to) is the Dark Sector rework.  That is a massive war between clas, a PVEVP experience.  To me, that sound fun, especially if they implement Railjack into it.  and you said you've finished everything.  Do you have every mod? Every weapon maxed to it's fullest potential?  Done every quest? Maxed out a clan?  Warframe has days upon days of content.  It took me a year and a half to get myself up to a point where I stopped grinding and just started enjoying the game.  Instead of asking for a remake of something that is dying (and it is dying), enjoy Warframe for what it is: Something unafraid to be its own thing.  To rule its own corner.  

p.s: Dojo's have dueling rooms.  If you want a fully modded PVP fight, try inviting people to those.  They can be pretty fun.  (unless you get capped by a 30000 damage tigris prime.(the tigger's mine, btw))

1 hour ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

not trying to copy anything

PUBG

so... which is it?

and no. hell no to any battle royal crap. it's nothing more than a trend that will likely be dead before the end of the year, and some will say it already has. DE do not need to pour resources and company funds into copying garbage modes.

There are other fast paced pvp frames to play... Like Lawbreakers. *Whispers from background* wait what? The game flopped? *Whispers from background* And those Devs droped everything and made a battle royal game? *Wispers* And it bombed too?! *Everyone laughs*

Time and effort into a saturated market is a dumb move. Its what killed DEs hero shooter Keystone pvp game just as it hit founder access. 

"New" pvp is not going to make DE any money in WF. That's the fact of it. So why spend resources on it when new pve ideas bring in so many more players.

Edited by Firetempest

3 hours ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

fix pvp, its abandoned and nobody plays it, I cant find players to play with

And yet somehow you think BR somehow gonna improve this? Please enlighten us Tenno in the dark how it's gonna improve that game mode, especially with how insane the skill ceiling is for that mode. This game is first and foremost a PVE game and a PVP second, hell even last on this game. You want BR, play the other titles that actually focuses on it. Leave Warframe to it's own thing.