The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Content Creator Glyphs

Voltage

Question

5 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

My friends had the same problem. They played it on their mobile phone and was able to complete the game.

will try that thanks!

EDIT: playing on mobile indeed works

Spoiler

image0.jpg

Edited by EDM774
  • Like 2

This post will no longer be maintained. I quit the game and uninstalled it. I have no interest sacrificing any more time from myself for anything related to the game. I apologize for how many people keep updated with this topic for the last 5 years.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

This post will no longer be maintained. I quit the game and uninstalled it. I have no interest sacrificing any more time from myself for anything related to the game. I apologize for how many people keep updated with this topic for the last 5 years.

To be honest, I can't blame you. Thanks for all the work you've done, and best wishes for your future endeavours.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Voltage said:

Damn, you did an awesome job with this thread, sorry to see you go, to uninstall the game is serious stuff, I hope you find another game in the future that keeps your interest as it has over the years.

Your new journey begins.    tp1RTRD.gif   tFawf.gif 

• Like 2

Il y a 12 heures, Voltage a dit :

Oh ! I'll really miss you and your nice work.

Thanks a lot for everything.

• Like 1

Il y a 17 heures, Voltage a dit :

Oh.... Take care bro.
xo

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for maintaining this thread over the years and I wish you all the best 🙂

Cheers GIF by SYFY

• Like 2

On 2023-04-05 at 3:04 PM, Voltage said:

The day after I decided to quit with managing this thread and things like it, I've had some personal complications that pushed me back into this game as something comfortable to take my mind off things. I didn't actually plan on really returning at all, but the fastest speed-run to quitting and returning I guess. I apologize if the comment I made 2 days ago now seems like a lie or misleading. We will see how things continue I guess.

• Like 11

On 2023-04-06 at 7:04 AM, Voltage said:

Unfortunate to hear that Voltage, your work here and elsewhere has been greatly appreciated all this time and I wish you the best moving forward!

Edit: Just saw that new post, both glad you're back and hoping that said complications don't remain so. 😁

Edited by iPathos
Failed to see most recent post
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, iPathos said:

Unfortunate to hear that Voltage, your work here and elsewhere has been greatly appreciated all this time and I wish you the best moving forward!

Edit: Just saw that new post, both glad you're back and hoping that said complications don't remain so. 😁

Really spooky coincidences in a series of events, especially when this morning my coffee order was botched at work 🤣. All we can do is laugh it off and move on.

• Like 2

Il y a 14 heures, Voltage a dit :

The day after I decided to quit with managing this thread and things like it, I've had some personal complications that pushed me back into this game as something comfortable to take my mind off things. I didn't actually plan on really returning at all, but the fastest speed-run to quitting and returning I guess. I apologize if the comment I made 2 days ago now seems like a lie or misleading. We will see how things continue I guess.

Don't worry bro, just take care and enjoy what make you feel better.
Even if WF is starting to round in circle (specially for vets), it's still a cool game, quite well made and comfortable for long time players.
Love @Voltage

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Voltage said:

No worries, mate. I just hope things work out at your end eventually. In the meantime, take what you need from this perpetual beta... game.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Voltage said:

Sorry to hear about the personal issues, but glad you're still here, take care and sort everything out, our thoughts are with you.

• Like 1