The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Content Creator Glyphs

Voltage

Question

17 minutes ago, Jivy said:

Major new code added

HACKSMITH-BOT

For a free Domestic Drone, 3 Day Affinity Booster and Helios with an Reactor installed

Contrary how fake the code looks, it is actually valid. Works fine on PS5.

Thank you very much for sharing.

IMG-20230930-183843.jpg

Edited by (PSN)Sentiel
Added a picture proof
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:

I got Deconstructor. Although it was level 30, so I'm guessing robotic weapons work like exalteds, where you can only have one? Cause I melted that thing years ago.

No idea honestly, I've never sold the regular Deconstructor, which it has 1 Forma and it's maxed getting dust in my inventory since forever. I just know I should have 2 items, one maxed at (30) and the other one not leveled at (0). Same behaviour as when you get a free gifted warframe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KitMeHarder said:

I got Deconstructor. Although it was level 30, so I'm guessing robotic weapons work like exalteds, where you can only have one? Cause I melted that thing years ago.

@Somnium_Bellator is actually correct on this one. I can confirm as I asked someone who redeemed the code without owning a single companion. You in fact only recieve a Helios with an Orokin Reactor installed and no Deconstructor.

I added a correction to my post and also added the expiration date of this code as well:

On 2018-08-02 at 5:44 PM, Voltage said:

Hacksmith-Bot **This code expires October 15th, 2023**

This problem is not the end of the world given this is just a free sentinel slot at worst, but a mild annoyance that you would have to craft a second Helios to earn normal Deconstructor. Hopefully there is a chance players who redeemed this code could be given Deconstructor via a script or something.

The bug report:

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

This problem is not the end of the world given this is just a free sentinel slot at worst, but a mild annoyance that you would have to craft a second Helios to earn normal Deconstructor. Hopefully there is a chance players who redeemed this code could be given Deconstructor via a script or something.

The bug report:

Does Deconstructor show or not in Simaris offering?

Edit: I'm just saying this could be pretty painless acquisition method for those folks

Edited by quxier
  • Like 1

1. Hacksmith-Bot **This code expires October 15th, 2023**

• Domestik Drone

• 3-day Affinity Booster

• Helios (This comes installed with an Orokin Reactor. However, you will not receive Deconstructor at the moment.)

• Digital Extremes is aware of this bug via my bug report here and is on the case! [link]

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you for this report! We will be retroactively fixing accounts that did not receive the Deconstructor and fixing the code for the campaign's duration.

Hang tight while we get this all sorted

I added a status update on the Deconstructor issue for the Hacksmith-Bot code from [DE]Megan. Hang tight! :)

• Like 4

As far as I recall, this is the first time a Sentinel has been given away via promo code, at least since Fortuna released, which is when I first started playing. While claiming a Sentinel from the Foundry also causes its weapon to spawn in, I'm guessing no such check exists on the current giveaway, causing the Deconstructor to slip by.

• Like 2

5/10/23 - Hacksmith-Bot now comes with a Deconstructor installed with an Orokin Catalyst

Status Update from [DE]Megan:

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Back with an update!

- The code has been fixed to include the Deconstructor for future redemptions.

- Those who redeemed the code have been provided with the Deconstructor via script.

Please let me know in this thread if there are further issues - thank you! 

I went ahead and added a hyperlink to "this thread" to mark the original bug report should there be issues or a player needs to reference the post.

• Like 6

On 2023-08-30 at 2:06 AM, Dark_Lugia said:

Noticed some updated glyphs (don't know if there are more):

SiejoUmbra

HappinesDark

KyungBoki
Here I don't know if the code got changed, because ingame it's called "Endotti_ Glyph".

Regarding @AJHarry post: It appears that Depths has indeed an active global code hidden in that linked video:

image.png
- https://twitter.com/everdepths/status/1682169103987900416

And:

Video:

So far, I wasn't able to spot it, but respecting the creators wish I don't know if it should be made public once it's found.

What I wanna know is: what is that UI they used? Knowing YouTube it's a mod as they never use the actual game ones

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zammara said:

I was wandering through some Twitch channels and found someone with a code that's not on the list:

ITSJUSTTOE

Added. Thanks!

Changelog:

16/10/23 - Added ItsJustToe; Hacksmith-Bot expired; formatting

I changed some formatting changes to (hopefully) improve readability. 

1 hour ago, -Krism- said:

Says I already redeemed it, sure it's not in here already?

It expired under a different code prior:

31/7/23 - ToxickToe, Vamppire, and BrotherDaz expired

• Like 5