Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN WE GET DOUBLE AFFINITY WEEKEND

(PSN)tissot555

il y a 8 minutes, (PS4)EpICFreeDoMZz a dit :

I second this. You all must suffer 😂😂

Even with double affinity they will still suffer a lot farming the credits and materials needed to craft all the weapons needed to go to mr 16 or even 20.

And also, warframe parts / bp.

Edited by imaginalex

10 minutes ago, imaginalex said:

Even with double affinity they will still suffer a lot farming the credits and materials needed to craft all the weapons needed to go to mr 16 or even 20.

And also, warframe parts / bp.

How is that difficult? Index for credits easy 200k. Materials just do a few survivals on the selected planet. As for warframes they're pretty easy to farm tbh. Only a few are difficult (ie harrow, equinox and Octavia) the blueprints are just bought from the market. The only real pain is leveling some of the horrible weapons like those MOTHER FLUFFING ARCHWINGS AND WEAPONS

10 minutes ago, (PS4)EpICFreeDoMZz said:

How is that difficult? Index for credits easy 200k. Materials just do a few survivals on the selected planet. As for warframes they're pretty easy to farm tbh. Only a few are difficult (ie harrow, equinox and Octavia) the blueprints are just bought from the market. The only real pain is leveling some of the horrible weapons like those MOTHER FLUFFING ARCHWINGS AND WEAPONS

Yeah,some people have no idea what pain is it to be pushing that last mr in archwing...
Ev7L8I1.jpg

Met completely random 3 people in archwing mobile defense doing exactly the same thing,we left the worst part for last 😞
I still wake up at night with cold swet on my body with tears in my eyes remembering this archwing grind.
If I had to do it without booster,i d be dead,dead,dead

2 hours ago, MidoriFuse said:

Pls no,as mr 25 i want others to suffer as much as i did :^)
what about -50% exp weekend instead?
But I would not be against resource weekend,time to farm those mutagen samples,tellurium,oxium,cryotics :^)))

Yup pretty much agreed 😄 as rank 24 and 1/2 I agree 😄 😄 😄 😄 

19 minutes ago, MidoriFuse said:

Yeah,some people have no idea what pain is it to be pushing that last mr in archwing...
Ev7L8I1.jpg

Met completely random 3 people in archwing mobile defense doing exactly the same thing,we left the worst part for last 😞
I still wake up at night with cold swet on my body with tears in my eyes remembering this archwing grind.

I do know what pain it is... Thats what I am doing right now. 😄 sadly that neptune mobile defense is destroying my brain 😄 

Leveling up Elytron works in advance just to be able to do Mobile Defense and Interception with ease. Tbqh, Amesha was the hardest frame for me to level up due to the lack of dps that Archwing has (ultimate support frame however).

If you have an Arcane Energize set, even better for Archwing as the more energy you have on a dps Archwing, the more you can spam your abilities to CC/kill targets consistently.

Imho, double affinity works with Archwing because the levels in those missions are quite low. Back in the day Archwing Interception and Defense were the best missions to farm affinity due to the high levels and mass enemy spawns, but I believe in recent years the enemy levels were nerfed to a degree to compensate for player experience.

Otherwise, for the best affinity gains in-game, you can go Akkad, Hydron, or [Elite] Sanctuary Onslaught outside of Archwing.

4 hours ago, MidoriFuse said:

Ev7L8I1.jpg

I remember this. 

The feeling of having no more archwing jank to master is so satisfying. Dual Decurion was the worst for me. 

You guys truly have no idea what OP is really asking for. Buying a booster isn't the problem (I've done that myself the past year or whenever since we got the last 2x affinity event).

They're asking for 4x affinity (2x Affinity event + Booster). Power surging the living hell out of stuff for a short time.

This really shouldn't even be a debate, there's no reason not to have an event like this come around once every month or two at least. It wouldn't hurt progress, one weekend of it isn't enough for me to even max out all I'd need too, but it'd sure help a lot. Especially for some of us who really can't afford 40 plat (No it's not always so easy for everyone to get that much plat.)

I can't understand why DE appears so vehemently against this, no mention of it, no post of it, not even a double resource or credit weekend ffs. 

Edited by Prime-Ares