Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.1

[DE]Danielle

Cannot update.  Tried numerous times, restarted computer, blazes through to the last second of the update then slows to a crawl and says update failed.

"some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers"

"The update will be restarted shortly"

Any one else unable to play and update since the last patch?

Why can’t the new frame fighter fragments has its own spawn points as well as the somachord’s? 

It can’t be like that because don’t want players to get them to easily eh?

I’d rather see scenerio whereby we can see 2 of the 3 fragments spawning in different locations in a single mission, than the present ‘only one location per mission’ spawn. 

So, since y'all have touched the Klebrik, do you think you can do a couple more touches and give it back its broken/missing punch through and fix it staying locked on corpses until they ragdoll?  The change is good, but the Klebrik still needs fixes.

EDIT:  It also homes in on things that are invincible, like turrets, and won't break lock on them unless you move your cursor far away - then it may just grab onto it again anyway when you move it back.  It really needs some help.

Thanks for the update!

Here's hoping that you guys could do something about those annoying vomvalysts spawning underground after the giants perform their regenerating scream, therefore, healing them to full shields and there is nothing we could do about the voms because we cannot shoot through terrain. After doing a quick search through the forums, I learned that this has been a bug with cases dating as far back as June of this year. please fix this DE.

Thanks!

i cant log in it said to me 

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

and nothing happen after it i wait for a long time and reinstalled the game and still nothing happened 

Is Warframe servers having trouble? It takes like a full minute to log in and any action you do take 30 seconds to complete i wanted to do sortie but i just did the first level of it and it didn't even count 

So unless this gets fixed rather soon and going to miss sortie 😞 (And actually playing anything else)

Archived