Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which warframes have your favorite themes/personalities?

(PSN)necryptonix

Who's your favorite frame by theme or personality (if you can call it that). I don't mean favorite warframe because of damage and what not, I mean the frame that you're like "even if you're bad or you get nerfed I still love you". Stats of the frame don't matter, just the frames you think are super cool, and why.

For me it's Nidus, Harrow, and Inaros. Nidus because he's got a cool lore behind him (Glast Gambit). Harrow because he's a priest....OF DEATH. With incense. And Inaros because he kept helping out people on mars and was just a good citizen despite the fact that his frame literally eats people to survive. Close runners-up are Excalibur Umbra, Equinox, and Gara. 

I feel like we get so caught up in min/maxing that we sometimes forget the feeling of liking a frame just because we like it. 

For me, It's Nidus, Nekros, and Frost. Frost really endeared himself to me with CC build and the "DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO" aesthetic that is Frost Harka, and I just loved Nidus and Nekros from the get go, their themes are great. In terms of usage, Nova has always been my go to for a LOT of content.

My favorite is Umbra cuz he has a cinematic backstory, I already main Excalibur, I love how Umbra looks, and I’m a huge fan of Japanese swords that inspired the nikana series and the skiajati that came with him. I like the dark necromancy theme and powers of nekros. The dragon frame that is chroma is awesome though his powers aren’t what I expected. You’d think that a dragon frame would be able to fly around to some extent. The dimensional rift walker of limbo. Ash as an assassin I think is perfectly suited with his powers. I like nidus cuz he reminds me of Alex Mercer from prototype. 

Trinity Prime for healing and style...

Frost for protecting defense nodes and making corpsicles out of enemies...

And Rhino Prime for general bad(redacted)ery.

Haven't been playing long enough to know much about 80% of the other frames...

Lots of content still ahead for me...

I'd have to say that currently, without playing or researching every single Warframe yet, that I'm really fond of Loki. I love the stealthy, trickster, "live in the shadows" type of gameplay in every game I've played with playstyle choice. In The Elder Scrolls I always main a sneaky assassin type with some illusion magic. In Fallout I always main the sneaky sniper type. So naturally, in Warframe I play a lot of Loki - Vulkar. 

8 minutes ago, MidoriFuse said:

I did not have to think for long
BOdpobQ.jpg
I really like to use Nezha but I do not,because they is not most efficient frame around.
It is still my favorite.

The lighting looks made it so it's like one of those pictures in horror movies.

On topic : mag because i have a thing for slick designs over bulky/powerful ones. Her base skin is just that, prime has some bling, and the skins are good too (pneuma, orbit, alata, graxx(they made graxx look slick.)). Night equinox and koga ash came close but ultimately i still prefer mag's design overall.

Also, her codex entry's cool.

Thematically, I like Frost, Oberon, Harrow, Valkyr the most. With the addition of Excal Umbra that provides lots of backstory to the development of frames and the struggle involved.

In general, I feel most of the warframes are thematically well-defined.

https://imgur.com/a/pPsIKtN

Nezha is my most favorite, I like his agility and I like his real life of lore of Nezha. I find him cool and he is a lot of fun to play.

Ivara is my second favorite, my favorite class in any game is the archer ones, I love bows and if I had to pick my favorite it would be a traditional long bow (*cough* *cough* Daikyu)

my third favorite is Frost. I got his prime from the twitch prime thing, and I have not heard of the PoE at this point, even though I have played the game before. Like a lot of people, I picked up the game, thought it was interesting but not my style, and put the game down. He was so much to play, I kinda wish Frost was a starter frame instead of either mag or volt because he is a very good frame to have and fun. You could say that he got me addicted to Warframe, so my love is sentimental value.

we should 1st determine "personalities". i could see saryn as a pretty straight forward diva but also as a drawn back, shy chick who prefers staying in the background giggling whilst everything dies to her plague. she could also be the big sis' -type or the sadistic bi....for some frames its less difficult to imagine a personality but some arent that easy imo.

for me its saryn anyway, no matter which...1.0, 2.0, current..idc. as long as she stays the infesty plague frame shes my bae~