Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With the Revenant frame coming soon, will the parts be part of the quest or just the normal farming?

Flashbinder

the only resources New frames need is:

Farm relics and Mods: sell them, save the plat. Buy anything with utterly crazy farm behind R.N.G.

The RNG isn't fun in under any condition, at least you have no Plat and have no skill in market.

I have a tactic for prime parts.

Common: sell it for Ducats

Uncommon: sell it for Ducats

Rare: Sell it for Plat.

If you get a full set of anything worth more than 20 plat sell it. If no sell it for Ducat.

Edited by xcenic

Good question, which obviously nobody outside of DE knows the answer to. It seems as if he has something to with night time on the plains but what exactly I'm not sure. I hope it's strictly a quest line with the frame parts as rewards.

6 minutes ago, ---Dradon--- said:

If you have ask me, it might drop from the eidolon itself. I might be wrong tough.

That would severely limit newer players from farming him as you would first have to complete the War Within and also probably farm Quills and PoE resources to upgrade your amp. Whether that's actually a problem or not depends on how you look at it.

il y a 12 minutes, LSG501 a dit :

I hope not, that would be rather annoying to farm considering they're not here 2/3's of the day

I honestly hope not to, but if it's not bound to quest. Then I guess it's the most probable choice as it's the eidolon warframe (and I stopped to do eidolon a long while ago, mostly because of how cancer it is)

Edited by ---Dradon---

15 minutes ago, ---Dradon--- said:

If you have ask me, it might drop from the eidolon itself. I might be wrong tough. 

I can see it now, a new story quest from Nakak, then each part drops from the three Eidolons with Harrow/Ivara levels of drop rates.

RNG bless

4 minutes ago, xcenic said:

the only resources New frames need is:

Farm relics and Mods: sell them, save the plat. Buy anything with utterly crazy farm behind R.N.G.

The RNG isn't fun in under any condition, at least you have no Plat and have no skill in market.

I have a tactic for prime parts.

Common: sell it for Ducats

Uncommon: sell it for Ducats

Rare: Sell it for Plat.

If you get a full set of anything worth more than 20 plat sell it. If no sell it for Ducat.

That's entirely subjective, personally I prefer to grind out frames and weapons as I enjoy the moments when I finally get the drop I've been waiting for -- Lato Vandal BP I'm looking at you! -- Nothing against farming plat and working the market, I've certainly bought and sold items for plat but it's not my preference. Different strokes for different folks.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)johnsoigne said:

Guess why the new high level game mode is coming out.. so no quest? 

4 minutes ago, Corvid said:

According to the official Twitter (Specifically, the comment in the link I just posted), it's not a full quest.

Well they said that its a small (short) quest related to the mask you buy on cetus. But quest non the less. So I dont expect anything that is as long as Garas, Niduses or Harrows quests. What I expect is quest like the one for Mirage.

38 minutes ago, ---Dradon--- said:

I honestly hope not to, but if it's not bound to quest. Then I guess it's the most probable choice as it's the eidolon warframe (and I stopped to do eidolon a long while ago, mostly because of how cancer it is)

You know I had another thought... they might give us the bp's then make it require something that doesn't drop very often. 

Seeing as I'm fully expecting it to require something 'eidolon' to build something like the synthetic shards would make sense imo as they're pretty rare in my experience... would be the 'perfect' grind to encourage players to buy it with plat, yes you can get it with grind but they hardly ever drop... then throw in a dash of breath of eidolon and some other PoE resources lol

1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

Doesn't matter to me, since I don't give a damn about Pillar-Head Jr.

All that matters is Garuda. And I'm saying it right now, mark my words, Garuda will be the Fortuna version of Gara.

and IMO that's not a bad thing. You'll be running Fortuna missions to grind rank anyway. You'll get all the Garuda parts way before you're done with the rep grind. Can pretty much guarantee it. 

I hope Pablo Design Garuda’s Synergy as well as Nidus and Harrow because the dude did amazing job on designing Sysnergy for those two frames (not counting Saryn because of Molt. It don’t interact with her other abilities like Nidus and Harrow’s 2).

44 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

All that matters is Garuda. And I'm saying it right now, mark my words, Garuda will be the Fortuna version of Gara.

We already know that Garuda is fortuna's frame, it was in the last devstream which means the odds are it will be a drop reward from bounties just like Gara likely with a 'mini quest' to help introduce fortuna.