The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Mesa Prime scheduled release is almost 4 months out...calling it now..

2 minutes ago, -VS-Tora said:

Chroma and Mesa Prime aren`t even released, so why should we get trailers for them

He is saying if we don't get trailers on their releases -.-

You can clearly see we won't get prime trailers anymore... well at least on their release date.

wouldn't get your hopes up, buddy... they're so far behind with the Trailers now that it'd take a tremendous amount of work to catch up, and Primes are just gonna keep on coming. trailers are irrelevant anyway, as long as Mesa Prime looks good , is an improvement over her vanilla version and comes with some decent weapons (AkMagnus Prime & Redeemer Prime would be nice), then that's all that matters.

19 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Zephyr and Hydroid were finished, they just needed VO. Can't talk about Limbo for obvious reasons.

I wish they had used an in-house employee for the VO work. It would make finalizing the trailers much easier and they wouldn't get hung up on booking and scheduling the necessary actors. Perhaps taking the trailers in a new direction in general could make it a bit easier getting them out, though people would probably complain.

Just now, WhiteCr0w said:

I wish they had used an in-house employee for the VO work. It would make finalizing the trailers much easier and they wouldn't get hung up on booking and scheduling the necessary actors. Perhaps taking the trailers in a new direction in general could make it a bit easier getting them out, though people would probably complain.

I don't think the VO availability is the issue, more that Steve was busy on The Sacrifice and the script was missing 😛

• 2 weeks later...

So she is most likely coming this Fall if DE follows the prime release order. It's also been a few months since I've seen one of these threads. That said. 

tumblr_p358jbKYuu1r99c2uo4_r2_540.gif

Ballistic Battery tweak:

Once her 1 is activated it will then charge passively untill the end of the mission. That will give it better flow, so her 1 is always ready to go. 

#mesamainsunite

Thank you

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

That's indeed a good idea, to make it useful without a full rework (I think Mesa is perfectly fine beside her 1 right now).

But how would you manage the energy drain ? DE would never implement a use&forget spell, it will either have a constant small energy drain (when activated), or maybe a small energy consumption each time you hit a target (like some Equinox or Nekros abilities, not really a permanent drain) ?

Edited by Chewarette

Or:

Get rid of the charge entirely. The hell do you need the charge for? You're expending 25 energy anyway, and it isn't like the added damage is some multiplication like Khora's whip.

Hit 1, get an empowered shot.

I personally would love to see it removed from empowering your next gunshot entirely, and instead just be a uniquely styled shot from your Peacemaker.

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Ballistic Battery tweak:

Once her 1 is activated it will then charge passively untill the end of the mission. That will give it better flow, so her 1 is always ready to go. 

#mesamainsunite

not bad. personally I always wanted BB to be replaced with a little concept I had: "reflex Shot".

pressing her 1 would make her unsheathe one of her regulators, shoot a nearby enemy in the face, and then holster it again, all in the blink of an eye. a low cost power that can be used against trash enemies like Butchers, when they try to charge you. Mesa still takes full damage from Melee with Shatter Shield up, so this would be a good way of dealing with that threat.

just an idea anyway.

15 minutes ago, A-Midnight-Shanking said:

Or:

Get rid of the charge entirely. The hell do you need the charge for? You're expending 25 energy anyway, and it isn't like the added damage is some multiplication like Khora's whip.

I personally would love to see it removed from empowering your next gunshot entirely, and instead just be a uniquely styled shot from your Peacemaker.

+1 to this.  This is a brilliantly simple fix for it.

Also, I had to bask for a moment in the idea that Mesa Prime is only six months away.  It's like sunshine.

Edited by rhoenix

32 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Plot twist: They start doing a Prime, Umbra, Prime, Umbra release while still following the MM/FF order.

I feel evil posting this.

That would be the absolutely least inspiring avenue to take. But would make sense for an MMO, since story-locking content can make it more difficult for new players to enter the game.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

For clarity, do you mean it will auto fire on the next shot while at 100% and continue to charge again without reactivating or micromanaging?

I would enjoy that.

4 hours ago, A-Midnight-Shanking said:

Or:

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

not bad. personally I always wanted BB to be replaced with a little concept I had: "reflex Shot".

pressing her 1 would make her unsheathe one of her regulators, shoot a nearby enemy in the face, and then holster it again, all in the blink of an eye. a low cost power that can be used against trash enemies like Butchers, when they try to charge you. Mesa still takes full damage from Melee with Shatter Shield up, so this would be a good way of dealing with that threat.

just an idea anyway.

Great ideas have some +1s

4 minutes ago, A-Midnight-Shanking said:

That would be the absolutely least inspiring avenue to take. But would make sense for an MMO, since story-locking content can make it more difficult for new players to enter the game.

Plus, we're starting to catch up on Prime frames. I agree it would be the least inspiring avenue to take as well, but I can see it happening.

I'd rather see completely replaced with something else.  What's the point of a charged shot when you spend most of your time just mowing stuff down with peacemaker?

Edited by Aggh

1 hour ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Plot twist: They start doing a Prime, Umbra, Prime, Umbra release while still following the MM/FF order.

I feel evil posting this.

Why stop there? Umbra Prime Prime called Penumbra. Then start the weapon variants. Cernos Penumbra, Mk1 Braton Umbra, Double Dragon Nikana Prime Penumbra.

Our slots will weep.