Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.7.1

[DE]Megan

Having Gara's #2 be toggleable instead of having a timer would have made a MUCH more useful augment... even if it were something like:

Gara - Persistent Splinters (Splinter Storm Augment):
Splinter Storm no longer has a timer, but damage scaling is
reduced by %30.

...or 50%... or whatever it takes to be balanced. But having to rebuild 40 mins of damage stack building because you were too busy playing the game and not babysitting a damn timer is really discouraging.

Might want to fix that UI again, or just go back to what it was befor. i have not check with other things but my prisma twin grimlins now show up as "prisma twin grimlin...". so i asume this may be the case with other things with long names.

Aslo I didn't mind how it was before.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the fixes. Is there a reason why the Khora augment does not scale off ability strength? A flat 35% bonus is not impressive when you are required to hit 3 enemies for it to function. Also, Gara's augment does not heal objectives.

You haven't even used the augment. You know how I know? Because you clearly have no idea that it stacks 10x for a ridiculous 350% damage bonus.

Fixes fixes/ DE pls? what wrong? 1 mons or more a saw trade problem with [Coolant Leak].  If you have more than 1 (hve 6) you will se in trade  only 1 in sentinel mode. and all 6* will be like you have only 1. It is just 1 annoing problem. Im to old to write everytime all bugs for 3 years (holes in textures, glitches etc) But you fix only usable funny bugs in 60%. and no main errors. And sorry for Lang. I did not learn English

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the fixes. Is there a reason why the Khora augment does not scale off ability strength? A flat 35% bonus is not impressive when you are required to hit 3 enemies for it to function. Also, Gara's augment does not heal objectives.

Youre joking right? her #4 gathers them and all you have to do is hit the floor with your whipclaw and it hits them all. AND you do 2x damage when trapped in her 4 (+400% if you use her 2 with her 4). and the augment boost to 350%. she hits for 800,000 in ESO. jeez its like nothing's good enough in this community 

38 minutes ago, SpiritsOfDivines said:

Please Help :(... I cant update the game At All... It wont get past the verifying download cache and fails every time says its an update :(... Please help I almost have nyx and Rhino Prime sets and I really want them so badly

Same... It says downloaded data was corrupted...

Edit : Nevermind... Changing the connection fixed it...

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

It's overpowered enough, lol. Do you want it to oneshot everything? Oh, wait... It already does.

With a good setup you can deal like raw 1 million damage with a single Whipclaw.

Archived