Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Prime Access is coming; Stockpile your Syndicate Standings.

Duality52

To gain a good headstart to Chroma Prime Access, or any new Prime Access in general, stock up your Syndicate standings as close as you can to the top.

At Rank 5 with a Syndicate, you can get up to 6 Relic Packs, or 18 Relics total. Each of these Relics have a good chance of getting the new Relics for Chroma Prime & his weapons. Even if you're not at Rank 5, do your best to reach near the max standing limit. Spend any standing if you're too close to the max limit.

Bonus points if you also stockpile Medallions, which will allow you to gain possibly more Relic Packs after spending your initial standing.

Edit: Void Traces are another thing you want to stock up to better the odds of your rewards, credit goes to @(PS4)Equinox21697

Edited by Duality52

1 hour ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I'm expecting his price to hit around 300 during the first few days so yeah, it'll be a good opportunity for some plat, hope RNG smiles on our drops.

Also you forgot to mention void traces which are also very important things to stock up on.

Hopefully his price doesn't drop too fast like that last few primes did. Limbo primes price vanished in like 2 days.

35 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Hopefully his price doesn't drop too fast like that last few primes did. Limbo primes price vanished in like 2 days.

Thing with Limbo was the 'Limbo is cancer' meme was still a thing so many players weren't interested in farming or buying him which resulted in the prices dropping fast, but since there's been nothing but hype for Chroma you can expect his value to remain strong for a week atleast

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Thing with Limbo was the 'Limbo is cancer' meme was still a thing so many players weren't interested in farming or buying him which resulted in the prices dropping fast, but since there's been nothing but hype for Chroma you can expect his value to remain strong for a week atleast

it might drop if de doesn't give them the rework they want after they """"""Nerfed"""""" him 

personally im estimating a 300 on release it drops to 250-200 over time gram riven prices skyrocket as per all new prime weapons rubico rivens might see a slight increase and im going to be farming to replace dragon boy in my arsenal since its primed look is more workable looking with my color scheme 

im foreseeing a category 4 trade chat hurricane on day of release 

8 hours ago, Autongnosis said:

That's not the nerf, you conveniently forget they also destoyed his EHP pool at the same time which was completely unwarranted. 

which update was that im curious im looking at the patch history

how is EHP "destroyed" even my lack luster chroma build can take eidolon levels of punishment 

im not seeing anything jumpin out besides this 

Fixed a longstanding issue with number calculation being multiplicative. Boosts now apply before upgrades instead of after, making the ability consistent with all other damage boosting abilities. Overshields are now considered for Vex Armor. Chroma's Vex Armor remains one of the top performing damage-multipliers in the game - and it's now an aura! Instead of just being focused on Chroma, it can now benefit allies in range

il y a 5 minutes, seprent a dit :

which update was that im curious im looking at the patch history

how is EHP "destroyed" even my lack luster chroma build can take eidolon levels of punishment

The same. The one which made the Vex Armour damage buff not only unbugged but also additive instead of multiplicative (which is definitely a nerf and not just a bugfix, but justifiable in that it was too high of a buff tbh) but also Vex Armour's armour buff become additive and not multiplicative, thus cutting down Chroma's EHP to about one third of what they were.

We can argue all day wheter or not it was justified, but the fact is that the change fixed a bug (vex armour applying itself more than once on combined elements and base elemental weapons, up to 3 times) and then at the same time also:

- reduced Chroma's EHP by about 65%, bringing him lower than a kitted Nova

- reduced Chroma's damage buff from a nearly 6.5x multiplier to about 3x (less than half). 

If that's not a nerf... 

22 minutes ago, Gravemind93 said:

Why not just buy augments/weapons to sell for plat instead of gambling on relics?

It's a double-gamble; you gamble to even get the right relic, then you gamble again when you unlock it.

Why not just sell stuff for platinum to just buy the set(s) instead?

Or, ya know... both? I tend to sell about a dozen syndicate weapons per month at 35p minimum. Alongside that, I've got more than 200 relic packs worth of medallions saved up. Dumping all that into weapons would net you a nice little pile of plat that you could buy the new gear with, sure, but 600+ relics has not only a decent chance of getting all the pieces, but astronomically more plat potential.

12 hours ago, Duality52 said:

At Rank 5 with a Syndicate, you can get up to 6 Relic Packs or 18 Relics total.

Point of note it should be up to 6 relic packs with 120k standing/ and 24 relics total if you have 4 syndicates at max level which I assume by now everyone does!

57 minutes ago, DogManDan said:

Point of note it should be up to 6 relic packs with 120k standing/ and 24 relics total if you have 4 syndicates at max level which I assume by now everyone does!

Slightly off, but for 3 maxed Syndicates, you get up to 54 Relics from 18 Relic Packs

• 20k per pack, 120k/20k = 6 Relic Packs
  • Then: 6 * 3 Relics per pack = 18 Relics * 3 Syndicates = 54 Relics

For 4 Syndicates:

• 18 Relics * 4 Syndicates = 72 Relics

Doing 3 Syndicates is more efficient without any negative standing with:

1. Suda, Arbiters, and Meridian
  2. Veil, Perrin, and Loka

Suda and Arbiters benefit each other along with Perrin and Loka. Meridian and Veil are left on their own.

Doing 4 Syndicates will result in doing one or two Syndicates for standing:

1. Suda, Arbiters, Meridian, and Veil
  2. Loka, Perrin, Veil, and Meridian

The ones bolded are the Syndicates that negate the standing gains & losses with the non-bolded ones. This results in a lower standing gain in comparsion to the 3 Syndicate combo mentioned above. However, if you stockpiled standings for the 4 as close as you can to the max standing, that's fine.

Edited by Duality52

1 hour ago, Blackwylf said:

What is " Syndicate standings "?

Syndicates are factions that are allied and opposed to some (3 left vs 3 right, steel meridian + arbiters + cephalon suda vs red veil + perrin + new loka). You'll see this at the top left of your Orbiter where there's an interactable panel. 

Syndicates sell mods for weapons and warframes, parts for archwing weapons, and syndicate version of weapons in addition to other things like relic packs. These are bought with standing, which you get when you equip a syndicate sigil on your warframe. Do a mission, and you get standing till you hit a cap, which you can rank up 5 times, for a cap of 132,000. 

Thus, if you have max standing (and a lot of medallions, which drop in syndicate missions), you can buy multiple relic packs for essentially free, which increases your chance of getting the prime parts you want. 

Edited by sleepychewbacca

My usual approach when new prime items hit the shelves:

• buy Void keys with the maxed faction points (traces are always maxed but after a prime release)
  • get what I can with radiant group
  • hunt down the commons with random runs (many don't care about specifically grouping up for those, so you can get em more or less for free)
  • work out which rares are easy to get (rotation A) or lazy to get (like corpus defense in Io, Jupiter) and hunt down additional keys
  • try my luck again
  • simply buy or trade for the most annoying/evasive rare parts

Most of the time it takes a weekend and 150-300 platinum to get all the stuff together. This time around, I'll watch or use warframe.market too.

Edited by Toran

On 2018-09-20 at 10:41 AM, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I wouldn't expect Chroma P to stay valuable for long, unless if he comes with a decent rework. He's a one-trick pony that you barely ever see outside of Eidolon hunts.