Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What’s been your most difficult Riven Mod task so far?

(PSN)ChiefDevilEggs

12 minutes ago, Robert999220 said:

"kill animals with a fishing spear" 

Not hard, but by FAR the most annoying to me.

I saw somewhere that you can use Mag's Magnetize on the animals and shoot your spear into the bubble to secure a kill, which makes it easier. Still, it doesn't solve the fact that you have to find them first.

1 minute ago, --Q--TeneKay said:

I saw somewhere that you can use Mag's Magnetize on the animals and shoot your spear into the bubble to secure a kill, which makes it easier. Still, it doesn't solve the fact that you have to find them first.

And thats the exact issue as to why i hate that task, lol.

"Kill 30 Enemies while wall latch without setting alert"

You can´t do it in endless missions because they count as alert condition so I tryed the hover methode on jupiter which didn´t work either because not enought enemies will spawn if you stay in one place. After several runs I remembered a strange mechanic I saw in a focus farm video. I ended up running trough an extermination mission with loki if you stay at the extraction point without killing enought enemies they will magically search for you there.

Edited by Arcira

37 minutes ago, (PS4)ChiefDevilEggs said:

My current nasty demands that I catch a fish, mine a gem, and kill an enemy all in 30 seconds with a hobbled key equipped. 

that one's easy, go to Er Phryah's Vigil (large camp on the coast), there's always a ton of ores there, it's by the water for fishing and it's a big camp so there are enemies. you can bypass the hobbled key by rolling everywhere as it only affects running, not parkour.

1 minute ago, HansLuft778 said:

This kind of challenge Is fine for me. The most annoying riven for me is the "kill 3 condrocs within 5 seconds" - even the challenge sounds easy it is hard to find 3 condrocs in a group. 

isn't there always 3 condrocs right outside the gate as you spawn in? just vaporize them birds with an Arca Plasmor, you'll literally do it in 2 seconds! it's what I would do!

for me, there aren't hard ones, just tedious ones. I'm not a fan of the animal kills with Spears one because finding enough Kuakas takes a while and they're always really spaced out from each other. dropship kills one comes a close second because it means using Ember.

Just now, HansLuft778 said:

Yep that's right,  but they didn't count for my rivens. 

hmm, that must have been a deliberate design choice by DE then. plan B: take an Ogris and head out towards the camp with the big fan, it's on the coast before Er Phryah's Vigil, the area is flat and open, and I'm sure I've seen groups of Condrocs there before. if you see em, launch a rocket their way. again, that's what I would do.

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

hmm, that must have been a deliberate design choice by DE then. plan B: take an Ogris and head out towards the camp with the big fan, it's on the coast before Er Phryah's Vigil, the area is flat and open, and I'm sure I've seen groups of Condrocs there before. if you see em, launch a rocket their way. again, that's what I would do.

I opened the riven by running around the lake. There are also some spawn points - but not always 3 in a group 

2 hours ago, Atheeas said:

"Perform a synthesis without taking damage or using abilities with Hobbled Dragon Key equipped".

First off, "no abilities" only kicks in on the same tile as the Simaris target. 

1) Rhino - you can cast Iron Skin at the start, damage to the Iron Skin does NOT count as "taking damage". 

2) Ivara - fill your energy up, activate Prowl and go find that target. 

14 минут назад, Reifnir сказал:

First off, "no abilities" only kicks in on the same tile as the Simaris target. 

1) Rhino - you can cast Iron Skin at the start, damage to the Iron Skin does NOT count as "taking damage". 

2) Ivara - fill your energy up, activate Prowl and go find that target. 

It's been a while since I've got a mod with the challenge of that sort, might try this if I get one again.

3 hours ago, (PS4)vidare said:

I use that primary throw weapon that makes projectiles hit headshots.

Throw it at a group of enemies, switch to a nice fastfiring hitscan secondary.. aimglide and spam the trigger.

Would you explain this more? What's "primary throw weapon that makes projectiles hit headshots."? 

6 minutes ago, Kebast said:

Would you explain this more? What's "primary throw weapon that makes projectiles hit headshots."? 

The Scourge, throw it at agroup of enemies, it creates a zone that make bullets hit the heads on the enemies inside. A headshot bullet attractor zone ^^

21 minutes ago, (PS4)vidare said:

The Scourge, throw it at agroup of enemies, it creates a zone that make bullets hit the heads on the enemies inside. A headshot bullet attractor zone ^^

Oh sweet! I've got a couple of these challenges I've been struggling to complete. Thanks!!! 

6 hours ago, (PS4)ChiefDevilEggs said:

My current nasty demands that I catch a fish, mine a gem, and kill an enemy all in 30 seconds with a hobbled key equipped. 

That is ridiculously easy...

Doing simaris challenge getting no dmg alone is pretty hard.

Or kill like 9 wild animals with a fishing spear... Gonna put some curse words in for the one adding that challenge and the person responsible for wild animal spawns. Or rather the lack of thereof.

Or kill 6 dargyn pilots before they hit the ground while aim gliding.

6 hours ago, --Q--TeneKay said:

6 hours ago, Robert999220 said:

And thats the exact issue as to why i hate that task, lol.

Simple to find. Go into your archwing and fly kinda high. The draw distance for grass is very short, so you can see animals perfectly in the sky. 

il y a 9 minutes, FashionFrame a dit :

Simple to find. Go into your archwing and fly kinda high. The draw distance for grass is very short, so you can see animals perfectly in the sky. 

Newer though of that.

Maybe i'll use that next time...or not.

Only cheese i accept is blue.